Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations - - page 2. (Read 27123 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
Meanwhile they made a guinness! First ICO stopped by CONSOB (Italian SEC)!

Lol. Probably not a good sign. If I was considering investing in this project, I would perhaps do another round of Due Diligence first. If I had invested in this project, well let's be honest, I would never invest in this project.

They need to redo some math in this article:

"Yes, pre-sale price was $0.45. Now it is $0.70 (5 cents difference, no big deal)."

It's actually $0.15, or a 33.33% price increase.

"When we received the first one, we did not take it as something serious, as the premises of the accusation were weak, mainly coming from the use of a face recognition software (yes, that same one used on Facebook apps to see ‘Which celebrity do you look alike?’) trying to prove that the pictures used for the Team were fake."

Yeah its because you copy/pasted them from elsewhere.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Well, in fact they just asked to remove the Italian translations for 90 days as a 'precaution', the crowdsale is still ongoing.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

I saw that thread about the scam accusation on Togacoin, however, while am waiting for the team to respond to it, I still find it rather disturbing to see the floating logo which obviously looks very fake and inserted into the photo.
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
Activity: 434
Is there any new updates worthy to note apart from the regular payouts, I can see the total raised funds hasn't changed in months
I really hope that we reach the softcap soon! It would be a shame not seeing this project come to life. I am hopeful tho!  Grin
We just hope and keep our fingers crossed while we watch and see how the crypto market will turn out because if the market is bad projects will not succeed.
Yes it's really bad and sad that future of this and many other projects depend from market and is market in positive or negative side. Hope the market will go up and this project meets it's goals.
there is a time for a bearish season and a bullish season, now is the bearish season, bitcoin has declined for almost 1 year, but it is slowly recovering, because of that some projects have difficulty reach the goal.

It's clear. What I meant was: maybe the bearish trend lasted longer and has been worse than expected, but it was inevitable after the premature boom of last December. I hope that Togacoin can reach the kind of investors, no matter if big or small, who are aware of these market movements and who do not suffer too much the panic.

We all hope so too, it would be nice if Togacoin can survive through this bearish challenge. I can see you already changed Signature to Scavo technology which a competitor to Togacoin offers same service too

They are in the same sector, but to describe them as competitors in such a primordial market, still open to any kind of innovation, is a constraint. What is certain is that I think that the mining industry is in its stone age and that we need projects that can improve this process. The more they are, the better it is. Competitiveness favours development.

I agree that competition is the driving force for improvement and development, I hope the last quarter of the year would create a favourable crypto market to enable Togacoin pick up, if it will
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
I really hope that we reach the softcap soon! It would be a shame not seeing this project come to life. I am hopeful tho!  Grin
We just hope and keep our fingers crossed while we watch and see how the crypto market will turn out because if the market is bad projects will not succeed.
Yes it's really bad and sad that future of this and many other projects depend from market and is market in positive or negative side. Hope the market will go up and this project meets it's goals.
there is a time for a bearish season and a bullish season, now is the bearish season, bitcoin has declined for almost 1 year, but it is slowly recovering, because of that some projects have difficulty reach the goal.

It's clear. What I meant was: maybe the bearish trend lasted longer and has been worse than expected, but it was inevitable after the premature boom of last December. I hope that Togacoin can reach the kind of investors, no matter if big or small, who are aware of these market movements and who do not suffer too much the panic.

We all hope so too, it would be nice if Togacoin can survive through this bearish challenge. I can see you already changed Signature to Scavo technology which a competitor to Togacoin offers same service too

They are in the same sector, but to describe them as competitors in such a primordial market, still open to any kind of innovation, is a constraint. What is certain is that I think that the mining industry is in its stone age and that we need projects that can improve this process. The more they are, the better it is. Competitiveness favours development.

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I really hope that we reach the softcap soon! It would be a shame not seeing this project come to life. I am hopeful tho!  Grin

Well, the market is not an abstract entity. It is mostly represented, in this case, by inexperienced people looking for quick and easy profits, which are easily conditioned by rumors. They are too sensitive to panic and not inclined to risk.

What I hope is that Togacoin will catch the attention of investors, even small ones, but with a higher level of expertise.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I really hope that we reach the softcap soon! It would be a shame not seeing this project come to life. I am hopeful tho!  Grin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
The step taken by the team is an excellent one it shows that the interest of investors are being considered.
Activity: 420
The team is worth commending as their actions has proven that they are super transparent. I really hope the market will turn around soon enough for them to reap the fruit of their labour.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I must commend the team for deciding to continue the payout emission from founders private mining room until the very last day of Crowdsale, even with the poor turn out of events.
Yes it's really remarcable that they are doing that, I hope that this opens people mind and they start investing in it, I expect a bull run really soon so I hope it works best for TOGA they deserve it for sure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I must commend the team for deciding to continue the payout emission from founders private mining room until the very last day of Crowdsale, even with the poor turn out of events.
Pages:
Jump to: