Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 15. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

I will continue to follow this project and I am sure that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future at least the team is building a real business

At the moment I only invest in projects that are related to the advertising business and this will be very important for me since I need to understand that coins will have a lot of liquidity
Activity: 7

I'm interested in how the economic model will work and how your team will earn money ?

as I understand it, this will be a subscription model . At least that's what I read about in the medium blog . But in any case I will wait for the project launch and listing on reputable exchanges

So far I haven't seen any news regarding listing on exchanges and I should understand when I can trade on exchanges, but as I understand it, the team will have its own exchange and it will be developed first

some products are already running in demo mode, but I will wait for more news from the team. Now the interest in the project is huge

Well they will need to update the road map in order to understand what events will be waiting for us this year
Activity: 8

how long will it take to launch all the projects that exist in this ecosystem ?
you will just need to update the road map

judging by the road map that is currently available this year the team will focus as much as possible on launching projects

Well, I like how the project is developing right now and I think I can buy coins for me right now .
as I understand it they lived the sales rounds for 10 days

I have already bought coins and now I will just wait for the launch of projects in any case and I am sure that it will all be as profitable as possible
Activity: 1

please tell me at the moment the affiliate program is still active or does it no longer make any sense?

This will be relevant until the end of the sales rounds and you can get a good additional income, but as I understand the sales rounds end in a few days
Activity: 3

I would like to study the information about the team in more detail and it would be very important for me . still a lot will depend on what experience they have in this area

The site has all the information about the team of this project and one of the projects is already running in demo mode .
I think they did a good job in 2019 . And this year should be even better

I am sure that this year will be even better as investors are returning to this market now and it will be a really good investment in 2020

let's see what happens after the listing on the exchanges and also I wonder how much money the team was able to attract now and what soft cap this project has
Activity: 4

Yes, I would also like to understand in more detail what events will take place this year .
It would still be very important to me

now the team should focus on launching crypto TV and as I understand it this is their main perspective

I don't really understand the concept . You will develop several projects under the same brand and it will be a single ecosystem ? All projects belong to the same team ?

Yes, you are right and now all projects will belong to the same team , but nevertheless they will be able to diversify risks and this is very important in this market

judging by the road map that is currently available this year the team will focus as much as possible on launching projects

Well, I like how the project is developing right now and I think I can buy coins for me right now .
as I understand it they lived the sales rounds for 10 days

But after that there should be a listing if I understand everything correctly and I will continue to follow the news of this project

I'm interested in how the economic model will work and how your team will earn money ?

as I understand it, this will be a subscription model . At least that's what I read about in the medium blog . But in any case I will wait for the project launch and listing on reputable exchanges
please tell me when will crypto TV be launched? Already have any information about this? And I would like to see a working prototype
Activity: 2
please tell me at the moment the affiliate program is still active or does it no longer make any sense?
as I understand it, at the moment there are more than 10,000 users on the platform and this is impressive . In fact these are unique solutions in this market
Activity: 2
I will continue to follow this project and I am sure that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future at least the team is building a real business

I would like to study the information about the team in more detail and it would be very important for me . still a lot will depend on what experience they have in this area

The site has all the information about the team of this project and one of the projects is already running in demo mode .

I am sure that this year will be even better as investors are returning to this market now and it will be a really good investment in 2020

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions about this, but I will continue to monitor the development of the project and wait for the products in the ecosystem to be launched

some products are already running in demo mode, but I will wait for more news from the team. Now the interest in the project is huge
Activity: 10

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions about this, but I will continue to monitor the development of the project and wait for the products in the ecosystem to be launched
Activity: 9
sales rounds have been running out for a few days now but I will need to understand when the listing will be on third-party exchanges . This is also very important to understand
Activity: 10
please tell us what events and conferences the team plans to take part in in the near future ? This would allow more trust in the project team
Activity: 9

JOIN AMZ COMMUNITY ON DISCORD

https://discord.gg/hzThq7k

completed ! And I continue to monitor how your ecosystem is developing and this is really important for me now since I have already bought coins for me )

This is a really good solution and now we will wait for more information about it .
I continue to monitor how the project is developing

I am also waiting for the launch of working prototypes and only after that it will be possible to draw conclusions about the launch of this project . This will still be very important for investors

At the moment, you can only test the exchange, but you also need to understand how it will work and when it will be launched in full
Pages:
Jump to: