Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
as I understand it the launch of the project will depend on how much money they can raise
and I would like to know how much money they have already raised
brand new
Activity: 0

please tell me does the project already have publications in the media ?
and also the project is presented on any ratings ?
it would be very interesting to me

you can search for information in Google or on the site .
we will see what happens next and I will just buy coins for me now

still you will need to understand that this will be a good investment for a long time and it will help change a lot in this market
in fact it will be just a great project
brand new
let's see how the project will work further and soon I will be buying coins for me .
at least I'm sure it will be very profitable
Activity: 14

everything will be according to the roadmap and I am sure that now is a good time to buy coins and I was impressed with what the team offered for us

judging by the concept demand will only grow and early investors will be able to get a huge profit
brand new

in fact, this is a great idea and I'm glad that the team has extended the sales rounds . In fact, this will allow you to get a huge income in the future . I was just about to buy more coins

You only have a few days to buy these coins and it will be just fine since I can make a profit now

We'll see what happens after listing on exchanges and I hope we don't see a dump

I don't think there will be any dump as they already have more than 10,000 users and the community is only growing at the moment

the community is growing and it will be just fine .
I think that in the future I will be able to buy coins for me and as I understand it now it can be done quite profitably
brand new

I wonder what the team has plans for the near future .
this will still be very important to understand for investors and it is also important to understand when they will be able to get their first income

most likely the coins will have to be held for a long time and only after that you can get passive income

Yes it will be just fine and I think that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future . As I understand it round 4 will be the last

I hope that after this we will be able to see the announcements regarding the listing and see what happens next
I like how everything works and I will just buy coins for me
Activity: 28

hi guys !
at the moment, it is still possible to buy coins and does the affiliate program work?

I am happy that there is such an affiliate program and this is a good opportunity to get even more promising coins )))
brand new

they will have their own exchange and it looks pretty good, but the fact that in the initial stages you will need a more popular exchange is a fact

I have already tested the app and at this point I have to say that it all looks just fine and I will continue to monitor how it works

I am also monitoring this now and we will see how the project will work further .
at least now it is very profitable
brand new
as I understand it your exchange will soon be fully launched ?
I didn't see it in the road map . I liked how the alpha version would look
Activity: 3
I see that the cryptocurrency market is starting to grow and it seems that now is a good entry point .
I just buy some coins for me
brand new

you can search in Google and the project will be really popular right now !
let's see how it all works next

But still the team needs to be as public as possible and it is interesting to know what exchange they are negotiating with and with which partners they are negotiating cooperation
brand new
what will the platform look like for startups ? I would like to understand what functions it will be ?
Activity: 14
as I understand it, the sales round is already over. And in the spring there will be a 4th round of sales and we will see how it will all work further .
so let's see how it all works
brand new

please tell me when will crypto TV be launched? Already have any information about this? And I would like to see a working prototype

judging by the road map we are waiting for a lot of events this year and I think that the demand for tokens will be huge . So I want to buy even more coins even more

I bought coins during the sales rounds but I don't really understand when there will be a listing on exchanges it will still be very important for me

they will have their own exchange and it looks pretty good, but the fact that in the initial stages you will need a more popular exchange is a fact

I don't know yet what kind of exchange it will be and when the business platform will be launched .
but at least I'm sure it will be a good investment for the long term
brand new

you can search for information in Google or on the site .
we will see what happens next and I will just buy coins for me now
Activity: 3
I have not seen such information about this. But the sales rounds will continue and I think in the future the team will provide more announcements for us
brand new

I hope you are right and the project will not be too long for us and it will all be just fine right now

I don't really know what you're talking about . But I must say that this is a good investment for long term demand as the team will be able to provide demand for these coins

the demand will be in any case as it will be an ecosystem of several products that will be convenient to use every day

I will wait until the business platform is launched as well as when crypto TV will be launched !

I am also waiting for this and waiting for working prototypes to pay for it now .
at least for me it will be very profitable
brand new

please tell me when will crypto TV be launched? Already have any information about this? And I would like to see a working prototype

judging by the road map we are waiting for a lot of events this year and I think that the demand for tokens will be huge . So I want to buy even more coins even more

I bought coins during the sales rounds but I don't really understand when there will be a listing on exchanges it will still be very important for me

I think the team understands this and will make announcements about the listing after the end of the 4th round of sales

much will depend on which exchange the listing will be on .
this will still be very important right now as the demand for these coins will depend on it
brand new

I have already tested the app and at this point I have to say that it all looks just fine and I will continue to monitor how it works

Do you mean that you tested the exchange ?
I also liked how it would look

I would like to see other projects from the team .
I mean any working prototypes and that would be great

the site has all the information about this as well as a detailed road map and I think the team will clearly follow the road map
brand new

This will require hundreds of thousands of dollars and not everyone can afford the project at the initial stages and this is not always rational

let's see how the project will work and I think I will be able to buy coins in the near future .
at least the team is making services that will definitely be in demand

some products in fact have no competitors and I am really happy about this because investors will be able to get the maximum income for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: