Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I really liked what the team is doing .
I think that crypto TV will in fact have no competitors and the project will develop very quickly

Yes, the project will develop and it will be great because I have not seen anything like this on the market .
as far as I understand it will be much cheaper than centralized services

I see that the cryptocurrency market is starting to grow and it seems that now is a good entry point .
I just buy some coins for me

but still I would like to see the team on any events and I will wait for more announcements about what is waiting for us this year
Activity: 28

I don't really understand what the coins will be used for in the system .
it is still important to understand this. and will there be an opportunity to receive passive income

I have not seen any information regarding passive income since tokens are not actually shares and this also needs to be understood
brand new
Activity: 0
as I understand it the listing will only be after your exchange is launched ?
this is also something I will need to understand and for me in fact it will be very important

I have not seen such information about this. But the sales rounds will continue and I think in the future the team will provide more announcements for us

As far as I can understand, round 4 will be the last round and after that we will have a listing . But coins are most profitable to buy now
brand new

they will have their own exchange and it looks pretty good, but the fact that in the initial stages you will need a more popular exchange is a fact

I have already tested the app and at this point I have to say that it all looks just fine and I will continue to monitor how it works

Do you mean that you tested the exchange ?
I also liked how it would look

I would like to see other projects from the team .
I mean any working prototypes and that would be great

now I am interested in a platform for startups and I am interested in what crypto TV will look like .
this will still be as important as possible for me

I have not seen such information about this. But the sales rounds will continue and I think in the future the team will provide more announcements for us

In fact, there are a lot of stupid questions in the topic, since the team has a clear road map for 2020 .
at least until the summer of 2020

That's just great ! At least investors will not have to wait long for the launch of the project itself . And it will be just fine for me
brand new
I really like the result the team is showing and I really like it because they will be able to diversify risks and create demand for coins even in this market

In fact, there are a lot of stupid questions in the topic, since the team has a clear road map for 2020 .
at least until the summer of 2020
brand new

they will have their own exchange and it looks pretty good, but the fact that in the initial stages you will need a more popular exchange is a fact

I have already tested the app and at this point I have to say that it all looks just fine and I will continue to monitor how it works

Do you mean that you tested the exchange ?
I also liked how it would look

I would like to see other projects from the team .
I mean any working prototypes and that would be great

the site has all the information about this as well as a detailed road map and I think the team will clearly follow the road map

as I understand it, there is already interest in the project and they will be able to attract a soft cap .
although I don't know how much money it takes to develop several projects at once

Will there be a passive income option or a staking option ?
I want to get more information about this

I haven't seen any information about receiving passive income but in fact the demand will only grow
I wouldn't jump to conclusions .
let's see what happens after listing on exchanges.
in many projects we see a dump and I would like to understand this for me
brand new
let's see how the project will work in the future and I really like it .
I will keep an eye on the team since I bought some coins for me I think it will be possible to make X3 this year
I really liked what the team is doing .
I think that crypto TV will in fact have no competitors and the project will develop very quickly
brand new

as I understand it your exchange will soon be fully launched ?
I didn't see it in the road map . I liked how the alpha version would look

according to the roadmap crypto TV will be launched in the summer and after that the coin will be in maximum demand and it will be just fine
I don't really understand what the coins will be used for in the system .
it is still important to understand this. and will there be an opportunity to receive passive income
brand new
I'm just going to buy coins for me and the demand will be really huge and we'll see how the project develops further and it will be very important for me
brand new

but it is quite surprising that there is such interest in the project right now .
for me this is still very important because you usually need to conduct IEO for this

But I haven't seen any announcements about it
I will continue to monitor the project and how it all develops

as I understand it, the sales round is already over. And in the spring there will be a 4th round of sales and we will see how it will all work further .
so let's see how it all works

I have already bought some coins and am waiting for the listing to be made so that I can understand when there will be demand for these coins .
it would still be really important to me
brand new

I wonder what the team has plans for the near future .
this will still be very important to understand for investors and it is also important to understand when they will be able to get their first income

most likely the coins will have to be held for a long time and only after that you can get passive income

Yes it will be just fine and I think that I will be able to buy coins for me in the near future . As I understand it round 4 will be the last
brand new
Hello team !
please tell us when the 4th round of sales ends and when we can wait for the listing ?
Pages:
Jump to: