Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 214. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The pool now very stable and right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111
Can you add CAP, FRK, NBL ?
Sometimes this coins the most profitable.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
I am considering doing this with one of the next coins I add, with PPS as the payout method.  You would submit shares in that currency and get paid per share in LTC.

However, I would not be able to do this fee-free, there will likely have to be a 2-3% PPS fee (which certain members would be exempt from) as well as some kind of exchange fee to mitigate my risk in exchanging a potentially volatile currency for a stable one.  This would free users from having to maintain so many wallets and not having to worry about exchanging their coins.  If it works out well with the new coin I would likely move most of the coins on the pool to the new payout method.  Stay tuned.

It would have to pay in BTC to be even remotely of interest to me.
I would much much rather have a SHA-256 MultiPort: BTC, FRC, PPC and TRC. Then I could get more profitable use of my ASICs.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

I am considering doing this with one of the next coins I add, with PPS as the payout method.  You would submit shares in that currency and get paid per share in LTC.

However, I would not be able to do this fee-free, there will likely have to be a 2-3% PPS fee (which certain members would be exempt from) as well as some kind of exchange fee to mitigate my risk in exchanging a potentially volatile currency for a stable one.  This would free users from having to maintain so many wallets and not having to worry about exchanging their coins.  If it works out well with the new coin I would likely move most of the coins on the pool to the new payout method.  Stay tuned.

I'ld love to see this somewhere down the line Smiley I wouldn't mind the fees, because we pay fees in exchanging for LTC anyway Smiley

I guess you'ld convert all users' balances like once every 24 hours, so you don't need to initiate too many small transactions? Plus, it also makes it a bit safer for you, because everyone gets paid at the current rate of that moment, so there can be no discussion Smiley

Only issue would be that your sell order of a certain coin would be larger than a buy order, but that remains to be seen Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I think it would be great if you make a payments for all shares submitted by user in one currency, for example in LTC. But such way you must make service with changing altcoins to ltc, and i can't imagine how to do that Sad

If you went to a PPS payout method that would make this be my only mining pool lol.  I for one actually like getting those other alt coins though and doing the trading myself.
Activity: 154
I think it would be great if you make a payments for all shares submitted by user in one currency, for example in LTC. But such way you must make service with changing altcoins to ltc, and i can't imagine how to do that Sad

If you could do this, that would be amazing. I would be willing to pay a very large fee for this service, and I'm sure a lot of other people would as well.
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
Really love the pool.  It takes the place of a cryptoswitcher/multiminer program almost perfectly.  I did have two questions for you,

1)  Is there any plan on adding either user set share difficulty or vardiff?  I know I would love to just be able to set it to what I know my rigs like but not everyone knows what it should be set at.

2)  Have you thought about either adding mec or if you don't want the hassle of another coin possibly replacing the mnc pool with mec?  Megacoin is pretty profitable to mine most of the time and is overall much more profitable than mnc.  Not having it is one of the reason I don't mine here full time.

Thanks again flound1129 awesome pool you got running here.

We actually had vardiff enabled for quite some time, but I disabled it a few days ago because there were some issues and I wasn't sure if some of them were being caused by the vardiff code.  I will most likely start to re-enable it on some pools this week.  I also have plans to allow users to set difficulty, but haven't had time to implement yet.

I am considering MEC and FRK as the next two coins I add.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Activity: 201
Really love the pool.  It takes the place of a cryptoswitcher/multiminer program almost perfectly.  I did have two questions for you,

1)  Is there any plan on adding either user set share difficulty or vardiff?  I know I would love to just be able to set it to what I know my rigs like but not everyone knows what it should be set at.

2)  Have you thought about either adding mec or if you don't want the hassle of another coin possibly replacing the mnc pool with mec?  Megacoin is pretty profitable to mine most of the time and is overall much more profitable than mnc.  Not having it is one of the reason I don't mine here full time.

Thanks again flound1129 awesome pool you got running here.
www.multipool.us
Well at least our LTC bad luck streak is over... 4 blocks today lol
www.multipool.us
Is there a transaction history?

If not, would be nice to have. I have to check 3 or 4 exchanges to see what it's been doing.

Per-block, but not per-user.  It's something I have on my list of things to do.
www.multipool.us
EU multiport was stuck on NVC, this has been fixed.

Looks like EU port is stuck on LKY right now.

grr, looks like a race condition in the script..  I added a delay.  Hopefully this won't happen again.

EU folks, email me with your username, hashrate, and the approximate amount of time you were on the EU port this morning and I'll credit your account with some FTC.
www.multipool.us
Hmm, maybe we should offer an altcoin testing service..  Miners would get paid in LTC of course.

I don't quite follow. What do you mean by this exactly?

Meaning we offer our collective hashrate to test new coins, but we'd get paid in LTC based on the amount of time mining.

Obviously the numbers would have to work out to where it would be at least as profitable as mining on the multiport, plus a premium, for the miners.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
EU multiport was stuck on NVC, this has been fixed.

Looks like EU port is stuck on LKY right now.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Hmm, maybe we should offer an altcoin testing service..  Miners would get paid in LTC of course.

I don't quite follow. What do you mean by this exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Hmm, maybe we should offer an altcoin testing service..  Miners would get paid in LTC of course.

i'm willing to test it if needed Smiley
www.multipool.us
Activity: 182
Is there a transaction history?

If not, would be nice to have. I have to check 3 or 4 exchanges to see what it's been doing.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Why not All blocks are shown in payment details they was paid or not
www.multipool.us

Or they could simply stop the coin from being listed on Coinchoose Coinrape.

I don't use Coinchoose, I do my own calculations.

Yeah, they could do that, I'd actually have a lot of respect if one of the new altcoins did that.  But I doubt they will.  Most of them have premined coins to dump.
Jump to: