Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 221. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
mulipool isn't down (at least not pool1.us) but it is no longer switching to the most profitable coin.We were on PCX for the longest time but then it dropped to 0 for some reason and it switched to MNC. Now LKY is way up but it isn't switching.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
It looks like multipool.in is down.  Has anyone else noticed this?  I just checked on http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and it looks like a wide spread problem.

DNS error. www.multipool.in works fine.

why currently mining mnc?

pxc 3.76
mnc 1.2

The reported exchange rate for PXC dropped to 0 for a brief moment. This caused the switch to MNC, which was at ~2.4 profitability at the time. According to the website, the pool will continue to mine MNC until a minimum amount of time has passed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
why currently mining mnc?

pxc 3.76
mnc 1.2
Activity: 67
It looks like multipool.in is down.  Has anyone else noticed this?  I just checked on http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and it looks like a wide spread problem.
Activity: 231
The pool just switched to MNC because PXC's reported exchange rate dropped to 0...

Edit: Nevermind. Exchange rate is back to normal; switch should happen soon.
Activity: 152
[2013-07-11 16:26:21] Stratum connection timed out
[2013-07-11 16:26:21] Stratum connection interrupted

I finally managed to get failover working but hoping from one pool to other every few minutes and droping computed shares is not really what I call optimal efficiency! Bloody hell I even get only one share per hour on my CPU because of constat disconnect and work restart!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Why now mining pxc, not wdc?

COINWARZ:
WDC - 287%
PXC - 218%

This is what's got me confused:

Coinwarz shows WDC at $5.86 revenue a day, LTC at $4.05 a day
Multipool.in shows WDC profitability at 2.08 and LTC profitability at 1.9

This does not scale up properly.  Who is being had?

Does coinwarz have a method of determining orphans and such? Because last I knew, the multiport takes that into account.
Activity: 63

COINWARZ:
WDC - 287%
PXC - 218%

This is what's got me confused:

Coinwarz shows WDC at $5.86 revenue a day, LTC at $4.05 a day
Multipool.in shows WDC profitability at 2.08 and LTC profitability at 1.9

This does not scale up properly.  Who is being had?
Activity: 152
LTC is still dropping connection. This is even worse than Pool-X, much worse…
Activity: 868

COINWARZ:
WDC - 287%
PXC - 218%
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
In the space of 20 minutes around 10 PM PST 7/10/2013 Cgminer reports total of 96 shares lost due to stratum disconnect. Any way to prevent this?

Ran into the deadlock problem again on the db..  So I am turning off vardiff on the pools that have it enabled.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
In the space of 20 minutes around 10 PM PST 7/10/2013 Cgminer reports total of 96 shares lost due to stratum disconnect. Any way to prevent this?
www.multipool.us
Too much switching too much coin hopping, none become efficient or profitable.

LTC which has not been on mport for a long while.. Time Since Block Found 31 Hours 31 Minutes.. directly proportional to how much the "Pool" mines the coin specific. If you are constantly switching coins/pools/blocks there is no way to keep it profitable. I will be proven right watch. Smiley

T.

Even without the multiport, we have enough hash on LTC to find at least 2 blocks a day..  We've just been unlucky today.
Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home
Too much switching too much coin hopping, none become efficient or profitable.

LTC which has not been on mport for a long while.. Time Since Block Found 31 Hours 31 Minutes.. directly proportional to how much the "Pool" mines the coin specific. If you are constantly switching coins/pools/blocks there is no way to keep it profitable. I will be proven right watch. Smiley

T.
www.multipool.us
NVC is highest now
when does multiport switch?

today is not my day apparently..  Anyway, we're on NVC now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
NVC is highest now
when does multiport switch?
www.multipool.us
WDC profitability has dropped to 1.44, DGC is at 2.1 yet the multiport is still mining WDC (or at least that's what is indicated).
Actually WDC currently has the second lowest profitability, at least there are much fewer orphans.
WDC profitability has dropped to 1.44, DGC is at 2.1 yet the multiport is still mining WDC (or at least that's what is indicated).
Jump to: