Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 220. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
I'm using cgminer with a load-balance configuration between multiport, WDC, DGC & FTC. I was leaving multiport out but then PXC and LKY tempted me. I notice that sometimes I get as high as 20% reject rate and never less than 2%. I'm wondering if expiry, scan-time and queue have any impact on rejection rates. In reading the cgminer thread I learned it's a bad idea to include "no-submit-stale" : true and not to set expiry too high since it will hold all shares generated not able to submit them until after the expiry time. I'd appreciate any insights folks may have. TIA.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
For those of you dissing on the multiport, I made over 0.05 BTC last night just on PXC.  That's almost a full day's worth of what dustcoin says that I should be making if I was mining LTC directly, in about 10 hours.

http://i.imgur.com/oN1PUt2.png

Anyway, I'm taking a little break from multipool today after working on it for 20 hours straight yesterday.  I'll keep an eye on the switching, but other than that I will address any other issues tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for all your hard work flound.

Yeah, thanks. All the long hours you've been putting into a great mining pool service are much appreciated.

Watching and participating in the little rally in pricing of of PXC today has been fun and profitable  Grin
Activity: 401
For those of you dissing on the multiport, I made over 0.05 BTC last night just on PXC.  That's almost a full day's worth of what dustcoin says that I should be making if I was mining LTC directly, in about 10 hours.

Anyway, I'm taking a little break from multipool today after working on it for 20 hours straight yesterday.  I'll keep an eye on the switching, but other than that I will address any other issues tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for all your hard work flound.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
LOL, that's a nice chart. Smiley

In case you aren't aware, you can get these charts by clicking "MY STATS" and then selecting the currency. You'll get three graphs, your hash rate, the pool hash rate and the network hash rate.
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
I also wouldn't mind seeing MNC/NVC disappear from the multiport as it seems like MNC is only profitable for a few mins a day which only takes away from the actually profitable coins while we are switching pools.  NVC I don't have a problem with but I really don't like having slower coins mixed with all those faster coins in the same multi port.  I know if I use the same cgminer configs for LTC and MNC one is gonna get way more stales/rejects than it should due to them running better with different settings.  That's why I have been staying away from using the multi port all together and have manually been switching pools. 
I'm using cgminer with a load-balance configuration between multiport, WDC, DGC & FTC. I was leaving multiport out but then PXC and LKY tempted me. I notice that sometimes I get as high as 20% reject rate and never less than 2%. I'm wondering if expiry, scan-time and queue have any impact on rejection rates. TIA.
And it finally switched to LKY

Yeah just before it dropped to 1.86, at least now it switched back to PXC which is at 3.95.
Looks as if the little problem in the multipool is having a big effect on the difficulty of MNC:

LOL, that's a nice chart. Smiley
Activity: 332
And it finally switched to LKY
Looks as if the little problem in the multipool is having a big effect on the difficulty of MNC:

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
According to the website, the pool will continue to mine MNC until a minimum amount of time has passed.

Really? What's the minimum time? MNC is down to 0.3 and LKY is still at 7.5, that's 25 times more profitable!!!

The website doesn't say. But whatever it is, it should have passed by now.
According to the website, the pool will continue to mine MNC until a minimum amount of time has passed.

Really? What's the minimum time? MNC is down to 0.3 and LKY is still at 7.5, that's 25 times more profitable!!!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
That happened to me too on one of my miners. Reject reason was ((2006, 'MySQL server has gone. I "solved" it by creating a new worker and using that one instead.

One of my miners too. I restart cgminer and it began to work correct.

Yep, had that too. Switched from multiport to a static port and had something similar on one miner, but not on others.. but it went away after restarting that one again the 3rd time.

But would rather be mining LKY or PXC right now!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
That happened to me too on one of my miners. Reject reason was ((2006, 'MySQL server has gone. I "solved" it by creating a new worker and using that one instead.

One of my miners too. I restart cgminer and it began to work correct.
Status   Potential move to lky at 2013-07-11 15:45:03

looks like it's going to move it https://www.multipool.in/multiport_stats.php

I think the last 24hr calc is off though.

No, it didn't switch Sad
It keeps reporting a potential switch but it doesn't happen.
Activity: 356
Status   Potential move to lky at 2013-07-11 15:45:03

looks like it's going to move it https://www.multipool.in/multiport_stats.php

I think the last 24hr calc is off though.
MNC is now the LEAST profitable yet we are still mining it. LKY is over 7 and we can't mine it directly!!! I'm switching manually to FTC which is at 2.1.
Activity: 96
Yeah seems something is very odd. LKC currently 7.51 profitability of BTC, and we're mining MNC, which is 0.6. What a waste.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
mulipool isn't down (at least not pool1.us) but it is no longer switching to the most profitable coin.We were on PCX for the longest time but then it dropped to 0 for some reason and it switched to MNC. Now LKY is way up but it isn't switching.

Pool is up, but all my shares are getting reported as invalid. Sad

Edit: OK, now all three workers are rejecting all shares...
mulipool isn't down (at least not pool1.us) but it is no longer switching to the most profitable coin.We were on PCX for the longest time but then it dropped to 0 for some reason and it switched to MNC. Now LKY is way up but it isn't switching.

Pool is up, but all my shares are getting reported as invalid. Sad
Jump to: