Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 265. (Read 424131 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Pool's down for an hour or so while I fix the db..  Hopefully will open up to better performance.

back up now.
www.multipool.us
Pool's down for an hour or so while I fix the db..  Hopefully will open up to better performance.
www.multipool.us
Mining WDC.  Stratum seems to disconnect every 10 minutes or so for about 30 seconds.  When it's connected it's rock solid.  I'm sure this is due to high load from WDC right now (It's at nearly 130MH/s right now).  Please do what you can to fix this ASAP.

WDC is currently causing high load, but the stratum disconnects are due to the long running query that runs on the LTC shares table which is now over 7 million rows..

I modified the query last week to use less resources and it was running fine up until a couple days ago, but it seems that now due to the huge size of the shares table, it's bogging down the server.  Currently investigating a solution for this.  I may need to drop some rows from the LTC shares table.

Instead of recording every share, please consider making a record only once a minute/2 minutes, with a count of shares instead.

Yeah, getting off a busy project soon so I will have a lot more free time to work on the pool in a couple weeks,  For now I have disabled Freicoin to reduce the load on the pool since nobody was mining it anyway.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Mining WDC.  Stratum seems to disconnect every 10 minutes or so for about 30 seconds.  When it's connected it's rock solid.  I'm sure this is due to high load from WDC right now (It's at nearly 130MH/s right now).  Please do what you can to fix this ASAP.

WDC is currently causing high load, but the stratum disconnects are due to the long running query that runs on the LTC shares table which is now over 7 million rows..

I modified the query last week to use less resources and it was running fine up until a couple days ago, but it seems that now due to the huge size of the shares table, it's bogging down the server.  Currently investigating a solution for this.  I may need to drop some rows from the LTC shares table.

Instead of recording every share, please consider making a record only once a minute/2 minutes, with a count of shares instead.
www.multipool.us

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
ftc is up there, but has barely any hashrate
Activity: 391
Any chance of adding FTC before the diff readjustment?
Activity: 319
just FYI...

loosing 7% to rejects and stales as compared to the sub 1% before the mega rush to the pool.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Mining WDC.  Stratum seems to disconnect every 10 minutes or so for about 30 seconds.  When it's connected it's rock solid.  I'm sure this is due to high load from WDC right now (It's at nearly 130MH/s right now).  Please do what you can to fix this ASAP.
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Nice but i'm getting a lot of timeouts and various other errors (unexpected error during authorization code-1)
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I just joined and I am impressed so far but I did get a stratum disconnect within 10 min of mining WDC.  I will give it more time to see how it does
www.multipool.us
yesterday it worked fine but now cgminer says stratum connect failed  Sad

going back to ltc until that is fixed

The load was a bit high on the server, I have increased WDC share difficulty to 32 to help lessen the load.

Activity: 120
yesterday it worked fine but now cgminer says stratum connect failed  Sad

going back to ltc until that is fixed
Activity: 319
Today it disconnects me like every hour from startum and I am loosing shares. Who else have same troubles?
Yes, I had to setup a secondary solo entry. It was staying disconnected for a couple of mins. Haven't been paying attention since though.

EDIT: I just checked, and I'm sitting at 13% stales for the last 1:15 mins. Normally, it is sub 1%
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Today it disconnects me like every hour from startum and I am loosing shares. Who else have same troubles?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
banned once i started throwing 2900 khash at it. Bit scammy IMO.
Activity: 197

/quote]

10.10e, 11.12, 11.2, and 12.8 have been found to be operational. I use 12.8 and I get the highest hashrate, except it never identifies the right card on my laptop. Avoid any 13.X series drivers though. They all cause issues currently.

I have used amd clean up tool and tried 12.8 driver but my cgminer is crashing on start. Ive also tried 13.5 beta and its the same, only one card is working. When I start cgminer both cards submit 1 or 2 shares and then one of them go to sick state and then dead while  the other card is hashing fine and submitting shares. I have run out of any ideas what to try. Ive switched to TRC at the moment as its working without any problems at all.

Any help much appreciated.
www.multipool.us
i think either you have a bug or i must be doing something wrong... when i enter pin correctly it still complains that "Authorization Pin is Invalid!"

Are you entering the PIN in the correct place?
www.multipool.us
2) Which exchange are you getting the rate from for WDC?

I belive that WDC is from mcxnow.com, same as MNC.

That's correct.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
i think either you have a bug or i must be doing something wrong... when i enter pin correctly it still complains that "Authorization Pin is Invalid!"
Jump to: