Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 268. (Read 424131 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
It has already become annoying.  Undecided 5898257 shares, 46 Hours 35 Minutes... what a block!
Also, i don't understand why my shares disappeared? Huh I haved 91091, afther few minits i have 91087...

Your "Round Shares" is how many shares you have inside last N shares (currently 2,480,200). So if you have been mining long enough with constant hash rate, you would see your "Round Shares" at about the same number, because your older shares (outside of last N shares) have expired. At the bright side - this # would still be the same even if the block is found. Your reward is also calculated based on your "round shares" inside last N shares multiplied by the block reward (currently 50 LTC)

Example: you have 91k Round Shares

Your reward would be 91K/2480K*50ltc= 1.83LTC if the block is found.

Exactly, and the reward is paid for each block found, so assuming you kept mining at the same hashrate, if we found another block in 3 hours, you'd get another 1.83LTC payout (assuming the pool hashrate had remained relatively the same as well).
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
It has already become annoying.  Undecided 5898257 shares, 46 Hours 35 Minutes... what a block!
Also, i don't understand why my shares disappeared? Huh I haved 91091, afther few minits i have 91087...

Your "Round Shares" is how many shares you have inside last N shares (currently 2,480,200). So if you have been mining long enough with constant hash rate, you would see your "Round Shares" at about the same number, because your older shares (outside of last N shares) have expired. At the bright side - this # would still be the same even if the block is found. Your reward is also calculated based on your "round shares" inside last N shares multiplied by the block reward (currently 50 LTC)

Example: you have 91k Round Shares

Your reward would be 91K/2480K*50ltc= 1.83LTC if the block is found.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
OK, than. The important is the problem is not in pool, just bad luck. However, someday block will be found. Smiley
www.multipool.us
LTC 4999523 block shares and still no block find?! Is this normal? Huh

It sucks, bad luck on this block.
LTC 4999523 block shares and still no block find?! Is this normal? Huh
www.multipool.us
Today I keep loosing connection to your stratum server !

Well, my miners will switch back automaticly whenyour server is accesable.

I see your pool hashrate drops/fluctuate quiet a bit, seems I'm not the only one with this problem.

Yep, I was just working on this actually..  It's a SQL query in one of the cronjobs that was holding a lock on the shares table for over 2 minutes...  I believe I have fixed the problem.

I have disabled that cronjob for now while I test the fix..  Share counts should be getting updated again soon.  You should not see any more stratum disconnects.
Activity: 83
Today I keep loosing connection to your stratum server !

Well, my miners will switch back automaticly whenyour server is accesable.

I see your pool hashrate drops/fluctuate quiet a bit, seems I'm not the only one with this problem.
www.multipool.us
A new user for your pool. I can't log in though. Did the registration and it didn't work.. so I reset the password thinking I goofed, but no .. still no login.

I have the message 'no cookie received!' at the top of the page though, not sure if that helps debug it .. I went to https://www.multipool.in/ to sign-up and log in.

Do you have cookies enabled?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
A new user for your pool. I can't log in though. Did the registration and it didn't work.. so I reset the password thinking I goofed, but no .. still no login.

I have the message 'no cookie received!' at the top of the page though, not sure if that helps debug it .. I went to https://www.multipool.in/ to sign-up and log in.
www.multipool.us
Your site only reports exactly 1/3 of my hashrate. Does that mean i'm only getting 1/3 of my TRC, or is it just a math error?

What's your username?

jaywaka2713

I'm getting 154 Mh/s on CGMiner but the site shows around 50 Mh/s on its graph history.

I'm showing you at 114 MH/s now, it's a 10 minute average so it should increase to near your actual hashrate eventually.

Oh it averages out? OK. I was testing on CPU a little so that probably brought it down. It was also having volatility swinging between 60 and 240 Mh/s when I first started. It's been running stable at 154 Mh/s so it should eventually get up there. Is it normal for about 75% of my shares to get rejected when using CGMiner with an intensity of 15?

EDIT: It's currently showing 54 Mh/s when CGMiner runs at 151 Mh/s...
I don't care if it shows the wrong number as long as that number doesn't affect if I'm getting paid correctly for the shares submitted.

The pool average is over 99% so If 75% of your shares are getting rejected there is a problem with your mining setup.
Activity: 441
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Oh it averages out? OK. I was testing on CPU a little so that probably brought it down. It was also having volatility swinging between 60 and 240 Mh/s when I first started. It's been running stable at 154 Mh/s so it should eventually get up there. Is it normal for about 75% of my shares to get rejected when using CGMiner with an intensity of 15?

I don't care if it shows the wrong number as long as that number doesn't affect if I'm getting paid correctly for the shares submitted.

75% rejected shares is not normal, take a look at number of HW errors if you have any. I mine LTC with with reaper - it generates about 30% larger hashrate and about 1:1000 to BTC hashrate.

what card do you use for LTC?
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes
Your site only reports exactly 1/3 of my hashrate. Does that mean i'm only getting 1/3 of my TRC, or is it just a math error?

What's your username?

jaywaka2713

I'm getting 154 Mh/s on CGMiner but the site shows around 50 Mh/s on its graph history.

I'm showing you at 114 MH/s now, it's a 10 minute average so it should increase to near your actual hashrate eventually.

www.multipool.us

What's your username?

jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

What's your username?

jaywaka2713

www.multipool.us

What's your username?
Activity: 108
TRC and MNC blocks are now paid after 20 confirmations.

Sweet!
aka 7Strykes
Activity: 83
Good work btw !

Just setup a second account and sent another worker on it, actually with 2 MH on your pool !

Nice low rate on stale hash's you got, nice work indeed.
www.multipool.us
Wuff !!

And In ! Got the problem sorted out ?

Yeah, it was a problem with the URL in the first post.

The cookie is set to www.multipool.in..  I have a redirect for http://*.multipool.in to https://www.multipool.in, but no redirect for https://multipool.in to https://www.multipool.in..

derp.
Jump to: