Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 271. (Read 424096 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
bounty for the next block is up to 6 LTC.
www.multipool.us
frontend is back up.  You should see a fairly decent speed improvement.  Also, estimates are no longer realtime and now update once every 5 minutes.
www.multipool.us
Taking the frontend down for a bit while I sort out an extremely slow query.

pools are up, shares are being recorded.
I was just coming here to ask that. Thanks for being so informative.

/salute
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

I was just coming here to ask that. Thanks for being so informative.
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
TRC Hashrate at zero now. are you just messing with the code like with the LTC pool? Pool is operating OK?

Nope, that was likely a hiccup with stratum, it happened earlier today too.  For some reason it was not updating the pool hashrate in the DB.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
TRC Hashrate at zero now. are you just messing with the code like with the LTC pool? Pool is operating OK?
www.multipool.us
My estimate for LTC is now 0 (hashing at about 700khash). Are you doing something to an estimate again?

Edit: fixed now

I was messing with the code trying to get rid of a bunch of warnings in the Apache logs..  Sorry about that Smiley
Activity: 441
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
My estimate for LTC is now 0 (hashing at about 700khash). Are you doing something to an estimate again?

Edit: fixed now
www.multipool.us
I have the same issue on any browser I try to sign in with after I registered. Something is messed up with logging in.

i have been previously registered and i am unable to log in. please check that it there is no error.

What's your username?
www.multipool.us
I have the same issue on any browser I try to sign in with after I registered. Something is messed up with logging in.

Do you have cookies and Javascript enabled?

What is your username?
www.multipool.us
I updated the estimate code to use the same algorithm as the payout code, estimates should be more accurate now.
www.multipool.us
We found a block!

Congrats to newtoke who claimed the 10LTC bounty!  Would you like me to send the bounty directly to you, or add it to your balance?

congrats! how many shares did it take at what share difficulty?

1158097 shares at difficulty 16.  So actually, not too bad.

good luck that. i am at 1,470,000 approx at diff 32 and no love. still within specs tho for how long it might take but def
getting into bad luck territory. another few days and it will be truly bad luck. pool speed is 4450 khash/sec.

You need more powah!

yea.. i have another 5 vid cards waiting on a MB to setup. so that should help.
i just need a block to verify everything is functioning correctly before asking others to join in.

i am glad you got over that hump!

You could always join my pool, there are no fees Wink
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
We found a block!

Congrats to newtoke who claimed the 10LTC bounty!  Would you like me to send the bounty directly to you, or add it to your balance?

good luck that. i am at 1,470,000 approx at diff 32 and no love. still within specs tho for how long it might take but def
getting into bad luck territory. another few days and it will be truly bad luck. pool speed is 4450 khash/sec.

You need more powah!

yea.. i have another 5 vid cards waiting on a MB to setup. so that should help.
i just need a block to verify everything is functioning correctly before asking others to join in.

i am glad you got over that hump!
www.multipool.us
We found a block!

You need more powah!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
We found a block!

www.multipool.us
Like the new design!

Getting the MySQL error on FRC too.

Really need a manual diff setting. When I change between FRC <-> TRC the server it back to 10. That's way too high for TRC. Especially when there's a new block a lot of my shares are lost.

10 is too high?  Do you mean too low?

Too high. I find 3~5 to work best with the TRC difficulty swings.

I tweaked the vardiff settings a little on TRC pool, let me know if it's any better.
www.multipool.us
We found a block!

www.multipool.us
I've been hashing all night some TRC yet I have no balance in my account ?

[image]

You are mining with a worker called sgrunger.bladetrc, did you create that worker before using it?

it wasn't associated with your userid.  You should see your shares now.

I did add the worker and started mining afterwards. I am getting shares added in my balance now, but does that mean that I lose my 10GH that mined all night on your pool ?...

You lost the payment for block 122472.  I'll figure out what you should have been paid and add it to your balance within a couple hours.
Jump to: