Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 275. (Read 424088 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
FTC up to almost 34 MH/s!
www.multipool.us
Turned off worker password checking on FTC.  Let me know if you are still having issues.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Awesome! Just saw! Thanks.  Grin
www.multipool.us
So, when will payments be coming consistently?  I did receive some as I mentioned before, but that seems to have stopped.  Thanks again for the time and effort.

The more people who are mining, the more blocks we'll find.  Unfortunately due to the random nature of finding blocks, I can't give any kind of estimate on when that will happen.

Oh, I see.  This whole finding blocks is still fairly confusing to me.  Its random, but should be more common with the lower difficulty, correct?  Guess its surprising that we've only found one block with the hash power that we've had dedicated to FTC.  I mean even myself, about 100,000 shares and one block at a "low" difficulty. -.-  Are there other factors that contribute to the randomness other than the difficulty?

heyo, a cronjob wasn't updating correctly..  We actually found 2 more blocks last night!  Payouts just happened.  Thanks for the heads up Smiley
So, when will payments be coming consistently?  I did receive some as I mentioned before, but that seems to have stopped.  Thanks again for the time and effort.

The more people who are mining, the more blocks we'll find.  Unfortunately due to the random nature of finding blocks, I can't give any kind of estimate on when that will happen.

Oh, I see.  This whole finding blocks is still fairly confusing to me.  Its random, but should be more common with the lower difficulty, correct?  Guess its surprising that we've only found one block with the hash power that we've had dedicated to FTC.  I mean even myself, about 100,000 shares and one block at a "low" difficulty. -.-  Are there other factors that contribute to the randomness other than the difficulty?
www.multipool.us

Getting "pool 0 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)" with cgminer. I've double checked the info in the config.

What are you trying to mine?  I've only ever gotten this error when ive incorrectly entered my pool worker login information.  Did you make sure to use the worker user/pass and not your site user/pass?

Maybe post your config so we can also double check.
Getting "pool 0 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)" with cgminer. I've double checked the info in the config.
www.multipool.us
With FTC, is everything working correctly other than the stats display?  Are we getting paid correctly?

No payments yet!  However we did just find our first block.  Your amount from that block should be showing up under your unconfirmed balance.

I found the first block  Grin nrky84  When will payments begin? Nevermind, just checked the site and some payments have indeed come through.  Thanks a lot.

Really like your pool.  I've tried others but always end up back at multipool.  Super stable and its obvious youre putting a lot of work into it.  Thanks.  

Thanks, I appreciate the recognition Smiley
With FTC, is everything working correctly other than the stats display?  Are we getting paid correctly?

No payments yet!  However we did just find our first block.  Your amount from that block should be showing up under your unconfirmed balance.

I found the first block  Grin nrky84  When will payments begin? Nevermind, just checked the site and some payments have indeed come through.  Thanks a lot.

Really like your pool.  I've tried others but always end up back at multipool.  Super stable and its obvious youre putting a lot of work into it.  Thanks.  
www.multipool.us
Bitcoin and Litecoin are live!!  Have at it!
www.multipool.us
Check out Amazon's Elastic IP feature. You can move the IP between servers without users being the wiser. Smiley

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Check out Amazon's Elastic IP feature. You can move the IP between servers without users being the wiser. Smiley
www.multipool.us
Had to stop the server to move to a larger instance to support BTC and LTC.  New IP is 54.214.28.2.  TTL was set to 15 minutes so the new IP should be cached everywhere by now.

DNS TTL lowered to 300 seconds to make switching faster in the future.
www.multipool.us
yep, still working fine for me.
www.multipool.us
Not getting any shares in the mincoin pool. I have no trouble minning on other pools but with yours i get nothing?

I mined 5 blocks on there earlier so I'm pretty sure it's OK but I'll check it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Not getting any shares in the mincoin pool. I have no trouble minning on other pools but with yours i get nothing?
www.multipool.us
Mincoin has been added to the pool.
www.multipool.us
With FTC, is everything working correctly other than the stats display?  Are we getting paid correctly?

No payments yet!  However we did just find our first block.  Your amount from that block should be showing up under your unconfirmed balance.
Jump to: