Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 2. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
There is a feeling of positiveness here. This is all due to good dynamics, the development of the project.  I hope that the team will meet deadlines, and this year we will be able to have a full-fledged product. I think that many are waiting for such convenient services as Tip Blockchain.
The team of the project already announced that they are ready to launch their product in the month of November. It is sure that we will have that in that month as we are seeing the beta version is working the best and so in this case the full version will also be the best.
Activity: 9
I think the vision of the project is to create a platform friendly and easiest to use in the electronic money economy. Future campaigns will be the project a powerful catalyst for mass adoption of electronic money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There is a feeling of positiveness here. This is all due to good dynamics, the development of the project.  I hope that the team will meet deadlines, and this year we will be able to have a full-fledged product. I think that many are waiting for such convenient services as Tip Blockchain.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
I'm glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.
The team is ready with their promises and they have prepared what they planned for this project. So now anyone can trust that this coin will rise much higher and it will benefit the whole blockchain technology and its community.
Activity: 14
I'm glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.
The merchants will also be happy with this project if it happens as they will be able to adopt any coin they want for their business and they will be able to send the coins on the project with only one username. They will not need to keep multiple addresses for sending and receiving money from their clients.
It is a brilliant point which you discussed at this place, it will really be a great support to the merchants as there are many coins and people use multiple coins and for that it is very hard to take the support for all the coins at a time so with this app the merchants will have only one app of Tip Blockchain and they will use all of the supported coins with one username.
Activity: 154
Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
And it is the project which has the technology on which people not only believe but they also want to give more success to it as it is the technology from the stronger developers and it is the technology for a great purpose of the blockchain users.
Yes people love this type of projects which will give support to them in the future. In this project people believe that if they will support it then it will give two benefits to them, one will be the value increase of the coin of this project and the other will be the convenience of the usage of the crypto currencies.
These are not only two benefits from this project but there are a lot of other projects, It is a project which will not only help to increase the value of its own coin but it will also support a number of other crypto currencies and the value of the all other coins will increase too
Yes the main purpose of this project is the mass adoption of the crypto currencies so when it is completed then it will give a support to all of the coins and will help them all to get a mass adoption.
How can we know that it will give mass adoption to all other coins too. If it will happen then the crypto currencies will have a great future and the credits will all go to the admins of this project. I am also interested in this project if it will really give support to all of the coins.
You have to be satisfied with this project as this project is bringing much more for all of the crypto community and it is sure that this project will give support to all of the coins which we want to use in this project. The main purpose of the project was to increase the mass adoption.
The merchants will also be happy with this project if it happens as they will be able to adopt any coin they want for their business and they will be able to send the coins on the project with only one username. They will not need to keep multiple addresses for sending and receiving money from their clients.
Activity: 420
Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
And it is the project which has the technology on which people not only believe but they also want to give more success to it as it is the technology from the stronger developers and it is the technology for a great purpose of the blockchain users.
Yes people love this type of projects which will give support to them in the future. In this project people believe that if they will support it then it will give two benefits to them, one will be the value increase of the coin of this project and the other will be the convenience of the usage of the crypto currencies.
These are not only two benefits from this project but there are a lot of other projects, It is a project which will not only help to increase the value of its own coin but it will also support a number of other crypto currencies and the value of the all other coins will increase too
Yes the main purpose of this project is the mass adoption of the crypto currencies so when it is completed then it will give a support to all of the coins and will help them all to get a mass adoption.
How can we know that it will give mass adoption to all other coins too. If it will happen then the crypto currencies will have a great future and the credits will all go to the admins of this project. I am also interested in this project if it will really give support to all of the coins.
You have to be satisfied with this project as this project is bringing much more for all of the crypto community and it is sure that this project will give support to all of the coins which we want to use in this project. The main purpose of the project was to increase the mass adoption.
Activity: 69
Activity: 420
Activity: 184
The future is really the great and is getting more importance from the public. The demand of this project is increasing. They have launched their beta version and for that there is a great crowd adopting it and they all are waiting for the main version to come. I hope it will come sooner for the people.
The developers already announced that they will launch the main version in the month of November. Till that time we have to wait and have to use the beta version. They also have started a campaign for to invite people to the app and for that they give a good reward.
Yes that is a great campaign. With that they are giving another chance to all of us to earn some more coins from the project. I am also the part of that and it is very easy to invite people to this app to join because they have a stronger background and people rely on them easily.
Yes any project which will have a background like that and which will have a brilliant team members will get a success like that. People like to join the successful communities and Tip Blockchain is one of them.
The other reason for joining the app on a large scale is that the project has much more benefits to the public and will give more convenience to the people who will want to adopt the crypto currencies for their businesses. The merchants are very happy with the coming of this app.
Activity: 34
The future is really the great and is getting more importance from the public. The demand of this project is increasing. They have launched their beta version and for that there is a great crowd adopting it and they all are waiting for the main version to come. I hope it will come sooner for the people.
The developers already announced that they will launch the main version in the month of November. Till that time we have to wait and have to use the beta version. They also have started a campaign for to invite people to the app and for that they give a good reward.
Yes that is a great campaign. With that they are giving another chance to all of us to earn some more coins from the project. I am also the part of that and it is very easy to invite people to this app to join because they have a stronger background and people rely on them easily.
Yes any project which will have a background like that and which will have a brilliant team members will get a success like that. People like to join the successful communities and Tip Blockchain is one of them.
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your plan? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
The details about the team members and about the advisers are given on their website.
All of the advisers of this project are high profile personalities in the blockchain technology and they know well about giving the fruits to this project. They have got a great success in the field of their crowdfunding and they are now in the way to promote the project more and more to collect more users for the app.
Their chief adviser Benoît Morelli is brilliant person who worked at the head of product for the Gimli project. From his work for that project shows his abilities and from his that work we all are sure that he will bring much more for the project and he will give a great success to this project.
I am also fond of him and I also know about his and his experiences. When I came to this project for the first time and saw their preparations and and team and the advisers with them then I thought that I have to be the part of this project as I knew that this project will be a bigger project in the coming future.
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your plan? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
The details about the team members and about the advisers are given on their website.
All of the advisers of this project are high profile personalities in the blockchain technology and they know well about giving the fruits to this project. They have got a great success in the field of their crowdfunding and they are now in the way to promote the project more and more to collect more users for the app.
Their chief adviser Benoît Morelli is brilliant person who worked at the head of product for the Gimli project. From his work for that project shows his abilities and from his that work we all are sure that he will bring much more for the project and he will give a great success to this project.
I am also fond of him and I also know about his and his experiences. When I came to this project for the first time and saw their preparations and and team and the advisers with them then I thought that I have to be the part of this project as I knew that this project will be a bigger project in the coming future.
Pages:
Jump to: