Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 8. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Everyone love blockchain and everyone who hear about it adopt it and people often do not know that who is in it in their own local area, but you will know after discussion. Try to tell your relatives and your friends about it and if they will be in then will tell you too and if they are new then they will also join.
Yes first of all it is important to tell the people around us about the crypto community and about the blockchain as when more people will be there in this community from your area then you will get more benefit as you will be able to use your coins directly in your area and after that invite them to this platform.
Agree with you, and in this way we will be able to bring them to Tip Blockchain and will find them on the platform and will do any deal with them.
If we continue like that then we will be able to guide our local merchants to use the Tip Blockchain for their services. If they will adopt the Tip Blockchain then we will be able to buy goods for our daily needs from these local merchants with our coins and that will be our success point.
It may be a little hard for us to guide and train our local merchants to use this platform for their businesses but we have to work hard and have to achieve that point to get the success in the crypto field and to give more support to the crypto community.
especially for those it will be hard who will guide the merchants who are not aware with the crypto community while those who know that what is the crypto and what is blockchain they will easily accept it and will start their business on Tip Blockchain.
Activity: 147
Everyone love blockchain and everyone who hear about it adopt it and people often do not know that who is in it in their own local area, but you will know after discussion. Try to tell your relatives and your friends about it and if they will be in then will tell you too and if they are new then they will also join.
Yes first of all it is important to tell the people around us about the crypto community and about the blockchain as when more people will be there in this community from your area then you will get more benefit as you will be able to use your coins directly in your area and after that invite them to this platform.
Agree with you, and in this way we will be able to bring them to Tip Blockchain and will find them on the platform and will do any deal with them.
If we continue like that then we will be able to guide our local merchants to use the Tip Blockchain for their services. If they will adopt the Tip Blockchain then we will be able to buy goods for our daily needs from these local merchants with our coins and that will be our success point.
It may be a little hard for us to guide and train our local merchants to use this platform for their businesses but we have to work hard and have to achieve that point to get the success in the crypto field and to give more support to the crypto community.
Activity: 234
Yes it is needed that we promote the project in our local regions in order to make them available on this app, as if they will be there then we will do buy and sale in locals using the crypto currencies. We will not need to convert the coins to cash for any local use of our money.
Promoting this project in the people around us will benefit us a lot than any other person. We will make a platform for convenience with this support if we give it to the project. We will bring many people to this project which will give us the benefit in the crypto community with our coins.
You people have a nice idea, we really need to bring the people around us to this project as we will get more benefit from them it will make a path for us to do dealings in our local area with crypto currencies and we will not face any hurdles in our local area for the using of our coins.
In this matter it is important that we people take the start from today to explain to our family members and to our friends about this project.
But what for those people who do not know that who are in the crypto in our area. I often do not know people around me that they are using the blockchain or not. So how will I promote it in my place?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Yes it is needed that we promote the project in our local regions in order to make them available on this app, as if they will be there then we will do buy and sale in locals using the crypto currencies. We will not need to convert the coins to cash for any local use of our money.
Promoting this project in the people around us will benefit us a lot than any other person. We will make a platform for convenience with this support if we give it to the project. We will bring many people to this project which will give us the benefit in the crypto community with our coins.
You people have a nice idea, we really need to bring the people around us to this project as we will get more benefit from them it will make a path for us to do dealings in our local area with crypto currencies and we will not face any hurdles in our local area for the using of our coins.
In this matter it is important that we people take the start from today to explain to our family members and to our friends about this project.
But what for those people who do not know that who are in the crypto in our area. I often do not know people around me that they are using the blockchain or not. So how will I promote it in my place?
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Activity: 316
Activity: 44
Does anyone know how well the project fees went? I liked their idea. But there is high competition in this area. The team has a lot of strength and desire to work. I hope that will be enough. ICO ends in 2 days, is that right?
The fees are not higher for the investment in this project. While the profit from this project looks very promising and very high in the coming future. Just invest in this project and keep your coins for a longer time to get your money multiplied.
Yes we are seeing the project of this project very better. The future of the project will make us millionaire when we will invest in this project because this project will be used on a wide range in the crypto community. The use of the project will increase the community of the project and the community will support the project to increase the value of the coin.
The community of the project will also support the project to bring more users to the network and if there will be more users on Tip Blockchain then we will feel more convenience in the use of it as we will find more people on that platform and we will have more options for our businesses and for our dealings etc.
Yes the support of this project is required to bring more and more people to this platform as in this case we will also see people from our own place when it will be more famous in our area. This will benefit us from the local dealings with crypto if the project get success to bring people from all the portions from the world.
For bringing the people from our local areas it is required that we promote this project in our local area.
Activity: 355
Does anyone know how well the project fees went? I liked their idea. But there is high competition in this area. The team has a lot of strength and desire to work. I hope that will be enough. ICO ends in 2 days, is that right?
The fees are not higher for the investment in this project. While the profit from this project looks very promising and very high in the coming future. Just invest in this project and keep your coins for a longer time to get your money multiplied.
Yes we are seeing the project of this project very better. The future of the project will make us millionaire when we will invest in this project because this project will be used on a wide range in the crypto community. The use of the project will increase the community of the project and the community will support the project to increase the value of the coin.
The community of the project will also support the project to bring more users to the network and if there will be more users on Tip Blockchain then we will feel more convenience in the use of it as we will find more people on that platform and we will have more options for our businesses and for our dealings etc.
Yes the support of this project is required to bring more and more people to this platform as in this case we will also see people from our own place when it will be more famous in our area. This will benefit us from the local dealings with crypto if the project get success to bring people from all the portions from the world.
For bringing the people from our local areas it is required that we promote this project in our local area.
Activity: 84
Activity: 111
Activity: 184
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Activity: 111
Activity: 184
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Activity: 83
I am sure that this issue will be solved in Tip Blockchain as this has many benefits for the merchants and is very convenient way for transactions of coins. They will not deny to adopt the crypto currencies for their businesses and we will find many merchants with crypto in their payment options.
The merchants will really adopt tip blockchain as it is the platform which is here to solve the issue of the merchants for the adoption of the blockchain technology for their business. They will feel more secure if they will adopt Tip Blockchain for their business.
Activity: 93
The demand of the project will really be very high because just look at this one feature which will bring a bigger community of the world to adopt this platform and this project not only have this single feature but it has a number of features which will bring all of the crypto users to use this app.
Yes the features of this project are much more and all of them are very beneficial for the crypto market in this stage of the blockchain. All of the credits goes to the developers of the project who thought such a bigger idea for us and for the success of the crypto community.
I like the feature for the merchants the most because it will bring all of the merchants to accept the cryptocurrency for their business and it will make it more easy to use our crypto coins to buy and sell different things in any portion of the world.
Yes this feature is really the best one because I am also facing uissue in converting bitcoin and other crypto to fiat while I need to spend some money and I know if this project will launch then merchants will not deny to use it and will adopt crypto and will make it easy for us to use crypto for our daily purchases.
Yes that is the headache for the crypto user nowadays and for that conversion to fiat the users of crypto are facing very lose in the fees of exchange. Many exchanges in the time of fluctuation often increase their fees and get more money from us. I therefor wait for this feature the more.
No, the fees for exchanging cryptocurrency → fiat is not at all big. Usually this is 1.5-4%. Daily fluctuations of the cryptocurrency are much larger - 3-100% Wink Grin
But still it affect the money of the people who have their money in crypto. The exchange fees really hurt and it is not only the exchange rate on crypto exchanges but along with that there are the fees of withdrawal and the fees of banks involved in it.
Yes for me it really hurts a lot when I pay the fees in different portions in the way to convert my money to fiat and to withdraw them to cash. I also like to get a system with which I will be able to use my coins directly to buy things which I need.
I am sure that this issue will be solved in Tip Blockchain as this has many benefits for the merchants and is very convenient way for transactions of coins. They will not deny to adopt the crypto currencies for their businesses and we will find many merchants with crypto in their payment options.
Activity: 154
The ICO will end today after a few hours, so if you want to invest in this project then you have to invest now to get the opportunity. The potential of this project is very high but you came a little late, Try to invest now as soon as possible.
7 hours are there in the ICO if you will invest now in the project then you will be in benefit. The use of the project will be much higher in the future. It is obvious that the adoption of Tip Blockchain will be very higher and will gain a value in the exchanges.
The ICO will end today after a few hours, so if you want to invest in this project then you have to invest now to get the opportunity. The potential of this project is very high but you came a little late, Try to invest now as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: