Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 9. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 4
Does anyone know how well the project fees went? I liked their idea. But there is high competition in this area. The team has a lot of strength and desire to work. I hope that will be enough. ICO ends in 2 days, is that right?
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
The demand of the project will really be very high because just look at this one feature which will bring a bigger community of the world to adopt this platform and this project not only have this single feature but it has a number of features which will bring all of the crypto users to use this app.
Yes the features of this project are much more and all of them are very beneficial for the crypto market in this stage of the blockchain. All of the credits goes to the developers of the project who thought such a bigger idea for us and for the success of the crypto community.
I like the feature for the merchants the most because it will bring all of the merchants to accept the cryptocurrency for their business and it will make it more easy to use our crypto coins to buy and sell different things in any portion of the world.
Yes this feature is really the best one because I am also facing uissue in converting bitcoin and other crypto to fiat while I need to spend some money and I know if this project will launch then merchants will not deny to use it and will adopt crypto and will make it easy for us to use crypto for our daily purchases.
Yes that is the headache for the crypto user nowadays and for that conversion to fiat the users of crypto are facing very lose in the fees of exchange. Many exchanges in the time of fluctuation often increase their fees and get more money from us. I therefor wait for this feature the more.
No, the fees for exchanging cryptocurrency → fiat is not at all big. Usually this is 1.5-4%. Daily fluctuations of the cryptocurrency are much larger - 3-100% Wink Grin
But still it affect the money of the people who have their money in crypto. The exchange fees really hurt and it is not only the exchange rate on crypto exchanges but along with that there are the fees of withdrawal and the fees of banks involved in it.
Yes for me it really hurts a lot when I pay the fees in different portions in the way to convert my money to fiat and to withdraw them to cash. I also like to get a system with which I will be able to use my coins directly to buy things which I need.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The demand of the project will really be very high because just look at this one feature which will bring a bigger community of the world to adopt this platform and this project not only have this single feature but it has a number of features which will bring all of the crypto users to use this app.
Yes the features of this project are much more and all of them are very beneficial for the crypto market in this stage of the blockchain. All of the credits goes to the developers of the project who thought such a bigger idea for us and for the success of the crypto community.
I like the feature for the merchants the most because it will bring all of the merchants to accept the cryptocurrency for their business and it will make it more easy to use our crypto coins to buy and sell different things in any portion of the world.
Yes this feature is really the best one because I am also facing uissue in converting bitcoin and other crypto to fiat while I need to spend some money and I know if this project will launch then merchants will not deny to use it and will adopt crypto and will make it easy for us to use crypto for our daily purchases.
Yes that is the headache for the crypto user nowadays and for that conversion to fiat the users of crypto are facing very lose in the fees of exchange. Many exchanges in the time of fluctuation often increase their fees and get more money from us. I therefor wait for this feature the more.
No, the fees for exchanging cryptocurrency → fiat is not at all big. Usually this is 1.5-4%. Daily fluctuations of the cryptocurrency are much larger - 3-100% Wink Grin
But still it affect the money of the people who have their money in crypto. The exchange fees really hurt and it is not only the exchange rate on crypto exchanges but along with that there are the fees of withdrawal and the fees of banks involved in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Activity: 355
If this problem will be solved and people will directly use their coins to purchase any thing they need then it will give a good future to the coins of crypto as it will then keep the coin at higher value in the exchanges people will not dump the price of coins on exchanges.
Yes with this convenience we will see a good progress in the market of the coins. Many people are selling on the exchanges because they need money for buying things in their daily needs and to spend on their expenditures for their family. The market will see a continuous rise in the exchanges.
It is actually the main aim of the project that it will increase the adoption of the cryptocurrencies and this is also one of the way to increase the adoption that the prices of the coins increase continuously on exchanges. Seeing the rising price many other people will come to adopt this coin.
Activity: 316
yes. I am also interested in its service features
Tip is the third generation blockchain platform. This platform is the easiest to use in the cryptocurrency economy, which connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that today's users face when using cryptocurrency.
In the crypto when they both get interaction with each other and find it easy to connect with each other then they will not need to go for the exchanges to convert their money to fiat to buy any thing for their needs but they will use on their cryptocurrencies to buy things.
If this problem will be solved and people will directly use their coins to purchase any thing they need then it will give a good future to the coins of crypto as it will then keep the coin at higher value in the exchanges people will not dump the price of coins on exchanges.
Yes with this convenience we will see a good progress in the market of the coins. Many people are selling on the exchanges because they need money for buying things in their daily needs and to spend on their expenditures for their family. The market will see a continuous rise in the exchanges.
Activity: 234
Tip is the third generation blockchain platform. This platform is the easiest to use in the cryptocurrency economy, which connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that today's users face when using cryptocurrency.
In the crypto when they both get interaction with each other and find it easy to connect with each other then they will not need to go for the exchanges to convert their money to fiat to buy any thing for their needs but they will use on their cryptocurrencies to buy things.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
It's better to HODL their alt coins, and sooner that coin have an equivalent $$$

Looking forward on this project. Hope you will go to the moon soon.
It is not difficult for this project to reach to the moon. The price of the project will rise to the moon because of the demand of the project and the uses of this project for the beneficial of the crypto community.
seeing the usage of the project and the current high traffic to the project we can rely on the statement that in the future the value of the coin will be very higher and it will continue rise with the increasing community of the crypto as they all will need this project for the smooth dealings in the crypto.
Activity: 316
It's better to HODL their alt coins, and sooner that coin have an equivalent $$$

It is not difficult for this project to reach to the moon. The price of the project will rise to the moon because of the demand of the project and the uses of this project for the beneficial of the crypto community.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
An excellent project, TIP is worthy of all investors and long-term holding, because it's making it easier for beginners and  non-beginners. Great idea, good luck TIP team and investors.
Activity: 61

Activity: 93
Activity: 69
Activity: 93
Activity: 46
I agree! This is a project that gives great meaning to the cryptographic community. There will be more people, more money to support and invest in the project. Certainly after the ICO, the value of Blockchain Tip will rise a lot. Are there any other interesting ideas about investing and keeping Blockchain Tip at this point?
The best idea is that the Korea government when announced the regulations then they announced that it is important to have their names in the transactions of your crypto I think if it is not provided by others then it will be available in this project, as it will have their own blockchain and it will have the transparent system of transactions with usernames.
So the governments strict to crypto will like this project and will announce for the usage of this project only in their countries if they will launch the regulations on the crypto. The team members of this project has solved a bigger problem to the world of crypto.
Yes that is the actual point. Those government who will want regulation will not ban tip blockchain and it will increase the demand of this platform much more and then at that time the price of this coin will also reach to a much higher value and then we will be millionaires.
It is right that then in that case everyone ill only use this project for their crypto usage. It will be like the legalization of this project by the governments and then we people know that legalization rise the value of the coin to the moon.
And we all know that south Korea has already the demand for a system like that so it means that the people of that country will happily join this project because in this project they will fulfill the rules of the government and they will not be punished by the use of that but the government will allow them to use it.
Yes this project has a high demand in that country and some other where crypto is banned because of anonymity. In these countries the blockchain era will be started again and it is sure that after the launch of the tip blockchain regular application the demand of the project increased much higher to increase the value of the coin.
Activity: 69
I agree! This is a project that gives great meaning to the cryptographic community. There will be more people, more money to support and invest in the project. Certainly after the ICO, the value of Blockchain Tip will rise a lot. Are there any other interesting ideas about investing and keeping Blockchain Tip at this point?
The best idea is that the Korea government when announced the regulations then they announced that it is important to have their names in the transactions of your crypto I think if it is not provided by others then it will be available in this project, as it will have their own blockchain and it will have the transparent system of transactions with usernames.
So the governments strict to crypto will like this project and will announce for the usage of this project only in their countries if they will launch the regulations on the crypto. The team members of this project has solved a bigger problem to the world of crypto.
Yes that is the actual point. Those government who will want regulation will not ban tip blockchain and it will increase the demand of this platform much more and then at that time the price of this coin will also reach to a much higher value and then we will be millionaires.
It is right that then in that case everyone ill only use this project for their crypto usage. It will be like the legalization of this project by the governments and then we people know that legalization rise the value of the coin to the moon.
And we all know that south Korea has already the demand for a system like that so it means that the people of that country will happily join this project because in this project they will fulfill the rules of the government and they will not be punished by the use of that but the government will allow them to use it.
Yes this project has a high demand in that country and some other where crypto is banned because of anonymity. In these countries the blockchain era will be started again and it is sure that after the launch of the tip blockchain regular application the demand of the project increased much higher to increase the value of the coin.
Activity: 84
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: