Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💎Tip Blockchain💎 Mass adoption powered by Discovery on the Blockchain📱📱 - page 11. (Read 3678 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

I am happy to hear about that, I am the member of bancor exchange and that is great news for me that from the first listing it will be available on my exchange. I hope the trading will be very interesting for me in this coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
do you have any sealed partnership on this project? or even positive feedback from your potential partners?
though you still have a lot to improve on your website, at least you have your whitepaper that we can read atm
For knowing about the partnership you can visit their website and to their whitepaper, I hope you will find your answer there and will be satisfied.
By the way this is a type of project which will attract all of the crypto users to get partnership with it and will boom in the market.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

Nice to hear that, we are happy with the progress of this project and it is nice to hear that you have even on bancor which will bring much more traders to the coin and the value of the coin will rise to the sky.
Yes that exchanges are much better for the first step and after that we hope that the coin will continue to more exchanges to be listed. I am also happy that from the start the coin is listed to the exchanges and the developers are not inactive from that aspect as some many projects cannot list their coin easily.
Actually the developers of this project are very brilliant and they know that how to give success to their project. They know that when they will list the coin to best exchanges then more people will put their money in this coin and they will not only be the investors to the coin but they will also become the part of the community and they will try to learn that what is this coin for and they will join the platform.
Yeah that is the great point. Now I know that the listing process is also a process of advertisement and it will play a vital role in order to bring all of the crypto users to the platform to join it and to start working with crypto in this app.
Activity: 316

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

Nice to hear that, we are happy with the progress of this project and it is nice to hear that you have even on bancor which will bring much more traders to the coin and the value of the coin will rise to the sky.
Yes that exchanges are much better for the first step and after that we hope that the coin will continue to more exchanges to be listed. I am also happy that from the start the coin is listed to the exchanges and the developers are not inactive from that aspect as some many projects cannot list their coin easily.
Actually the developers of this project are very brilliant and they know that how to give success to their project. They know that when they will list the coin to best exchanges then more people will put their money in this coin and they will not only be the investors to the coin but they will also become the part of the community and they will try to learn that what is this coin for and they will join the platform.

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

IDEX and Bancor so far. 

Activity: 58
Nice tracking site. But the information is either too much or too little. Also the UI doesn't look great at least to me. Either the UI has to be enhanced to users needs to get used to it.Keep track of your progress

This: https://discover.tipblockchain.io/ is just the demo app.  Official app launch is later this year - based on the roadmap it will be around November.  It's a work in progress.  Definitely will see many updates and many upgrades.
Activity: 58

IDEX and Bancor so far. 
Activity: 140
I think the project will be able to attract a lot of users,because they offer us a fairly popular idea in the modern community.Tip Blockchain, a worthy candidate who aims to solve very important tasks in the field of crypto world.

With these solutions, it is clear that along with all other merchants, local shop keepers will also like to use tip blockchain to accept crypto currencies in their shop. They will bring a new way of payment for them and this will solve the problem of withdrawal to cash for the crypto users.
I am a crypto user and I am facing many problems when I will withdraw my coins to cash when I need cash for spending them on my expenditures. I am searching for many service providers which will make my this hurdle to solve and I will use my coins directly. But I am feeling it very hard to find those who accept crypto in my area and not many of them advertise.
If you want the convenient for the usage of your coins directly to merchants then support this project because this project will give you the place where you will not find it hard to search for the merchants and service providers in your local area to accept cryptocurrencies.

With these solutions, it is clear that along with all other merchants, local shop keepers will also like to use tip blockchain to accept crypto currencies in their shop. They will bring a new way of payment for them and this will solve the problem of withdrawal to cash for the crypto users.
I am a crypto user and I am facing many problems when I will withdraw my coins to cash when I need cash for spending them on my expenditures. I am searching for many service providers which will make my this hurdle to solve and I will use my coins directly. But I am feeling it very hard to find those who accept crypto in my area and not many of them advertise.
TIP features the first indexed and searchable blockchain, allowing attaching data to transactions and accounts; usernames as addresses; search and find others by usernames; and a cryptocurrency point of sale system for businesses.
https://foundico.com/ico/tip-blockchain.html
If this system cam into being then the scammers will not be able to scam anyone with addresses and people will rely on the platform because they will know the person to whom they will send the money.
Yes I saw that the scammers often alternate the address with some virus which replace the copied address to the clipboard to their own and they steal the money from the sender. This will now not be a problem as they will send within the platform and will send directly to the person username.
Many people also lose their money because of sending coins to a wrong address as it is hard to recognize any address. But now with Tip blockchain they will not lose their money by doing that mistake. They will search for the username on the platform and will send their coins to that.
yes in this project when they will launch their product, I mean their app, then we will find it more easy to send and receive our coins. The merchants will also be satisfied with the usage of the crypto currencies as they will then do not worry for the double spending or any other scam
I was also thinking that double spending will not be a problem in this app. If this will happen then a bigger issue will be solved. Merchants and local shops will not deny to use the coins of crypto because of the fear of double spending.
Yes whenever it often came to the idea for the adoption is needed then there was felt a hurdle of time delay in confirmation and the issue of double spending. I am sure that these issues will not be in this wallet and merchants will happily adopt the cryptocurrencies available with tip blockchain.
TIP features the first indexed and searchable blockchain, allowing attaching data to transactions and accounts; usernames as addresses; search and find others by usernames; and a cryptocurrency point of sale system for businesses.
If this system cam into being then the scammers will not be able to scam anyone with addresses and people will rely on the platform because they will know the person to whom they will send the money.
Yes I saw that the scammers often alternate the address with some virus which replace the copied address to the clipboard to their own and they steal the money from the sender. This will now not be a problem as they will send within the platform and will send directly to the person username.
Many people also lose their money because of sending coins to a wrong address as it is hard to recognize any address. But now with Tip blockchain they will not lose their money by doing that mistake. They will search for the username on the platform and will send their coins to that.
yes in this project when they will launch their product, I mean their app, then we will find it more easy to send and receive our coins. The merchants will also be satisfied with the usage of the crypto currencies as they will then do not worry for the double spending or any other scam
I was also thinking that double spending will not be a problem in this app. If this will happen then a bigger issue will be solved. Merchants and local shops will not deny to use the coins of crypto because of the fear of double spending.
Yes whenever it often came to the idea for the adoption is needed then there was felt a hurdle of time delay in confirmation and the issue of double spending. I am sure that these issues will not be in this wallet and merchants will happily adopt the cryptocurrencies available with tip blockchain.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 48
A core component of the Tip solution is the Tip blockchain.Tip blockchain will have features which enable discovery on the blockchain. Building a blockchain with these advanced features would take a significant amount of time.
https://tipblockchain.io
Discovery on the blockchain is an important thing in the crypto community. We all need this feature. It will enable me to find that whom in my friends and family using bitcoin and other crypto and it will also enable me to know that how much people in my local area are in crypto.
And along with discovery there will be a chat feature which will make us to interact with each other directly on the platform. We will have a social app which will also do our business and will also make us to come in contact with other crypto users and businesses.
That features are really important for me and for my friends. We always want to have a direct payment system in our social media like in telegram or in messenger. But now this problem is solved by the Tip Blockchain. We will feel more convenient now with this development.
My friend this wallet app will give you the features of interaction with other people just like messenger. Here you will meet people from all the corners of the world who will be involved in the crypto community. But limited to those who have registered with this app and are on the app. I am sure that more and more people will come to adopt this app.
From now a bigger community joined tip blockchain and have registered their usernames on that platform which means tat people like to be on this platform and they will not deny to have their one account on tip blockchain. It means that we will definitely see all of the community of crypto on this project with their usernames.
Activity: 69
A core component of the Tip solution is the Tip blockchain.Tip blockchain will have features which enable discovery on the blockchain. Building a blockchain with these advanced features would take a significant amount of time.
https://tipblockchain.io
Discovery on the blockchain is an important thing in the crypto community. We all need this feature. It will enable me to find that whom in my friends and family using bitcoin and other crypto and it will also enable me to know that how much people in my local area are in crypto.
And along with discovery there will be a chat feature which will make us to interact with each other directly on the platform. We will have a social app which will also do our business and will also make us to come in contact with other crypto users and businesses.
That features are really important for me and for my friends. We always want to have a direct payment system in our social media like in telegram or in messenger. But now this problem is solved by the Tip Blockchain. We will feel more convenient now with this development.
My friend this wallet app will give you the features of interaction with other people just like messenger. Here you will meet people from all the corners of the world who will be involved in the crypto community. But limited to those who have registered with this app and are on the app. I am sure that more and more people will come to adopt this app.
Pages:
Jump to: