Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 10. (Read 103676 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 501
https://www.coindesk.com/ibm-pitches-blockchain-british-columbia-pot-supply-chains/

fuck do something guys before it's massive! potcoin is pumping too. it's a hot space!
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Gabriel and I were on the local channel 13 news yesterday discussing the benefits of a digital currency like TKS versus the current cash system. Only a 2 minute clip, but some good local exposure:

http://www.ktnv.com/news/tech-company-looks-to-make-marijuana-dispensaries-safer

Take a look!
kov
This looks like a good project that has a real life application! Went through your article and I have to admit it is well detailed and describes very well the token sale and distribution process

Thank you. We're targeting full vertical integration with the cannabis industry.  Wink
kov
the supply chain thing is quite big imo. good work guys. this is many times better project than potcoin and other similar useless meme coins.

Thanks snowboard789. We're truly excited about that component of the model as well. It will take us some time to build out the integration, but couldn't be happier with our partnership with Theracann International.

Saw your other comment about Amsterdam as well. We're still a very very small team, so we don't quite have resources for that reach given it's a completely unknown regulatory environment for us, but we'd love to work with someone from that area who would like to take on the initiative. We can use tokes to incentivize the efforts...
if anyone from the project is reading this, I really think you should get someone onboard from Amsterdam. It is both the weed and blockchain capital of Europe with hundreds of meetups about tech and also huge number of shops. Get a rep here guys.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This looks like a good project that has a real life application! Went through your article and I have to admit it is well detailed and describes very well the token sale and distribution process
the supply chain thing is quite big imo. good work guys. this is many times better project than potcoin and other similar useless meme coins.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Cannabis forever!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Activity: 27
Like many alts, tokes is having a dip. Always has been when bitcoin price is rising quickly.
Time to buy tokes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Holy Moly !!

It is dumping All the way !! No investor to buy tokes ?? If Tokes max supply is Low then Value should be stable

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Tokes in spite of low volume most of the times remains at above 50k satoshi. I have traded it twice before after purchasing it between 30k-35k satoshi. This is third time I picked up this gem once again and will wait for few days until it get back at above that range.
Activity: 27
I'm quite disappointed that you nearly ruled out "coin burning" as a way to solve your total supply issue.
I'm afraid this will  prevent new long term investor to go in, or maybe it will just keep out the one seeking for a pump and dump coin.
I strongly believe in your projects, but still have concerns about your 2 big cornerstones :
- The issue about the huge remaining supply
- Your ability to sign on new strong partnerships that will see your business flourish.

I hope, one of these two will unfold by the end of the year.
Activity: 39
I hope this is a tough competitor with the other similar projects. Sounds very promising tho, will keep scrolling thru  Smiley
Activity: 6
Is there a specific time for changing the TKS brand?  Wink :-o
kov
I'd like to ask a couple of important business questions because I'm considering investing in your token

What is your game plan to onboard drawers and sellers? Do you have a team of dealmakers in sales been going out there and meeting with people?

Unless you do this this is just another weed token that's going to go nowhere

It's a good question TheMuppet, and I'm glad you asked. We don't have a full 'team' per se, but we do have feet in the street discussing the integration of our platform and digital currency into real world businesses (dispensaries). It's how we were able to onboard our first client, Pisos, into our pilot program. We'll be ramping up the number of dispensaries in the program over the coming weeks and months. As we grow we will be working on scaling up our team, including people who can serve in a sales capacity. All part of our growth strategy.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
 I'd like to ask a couple of important business questions because I'm considering investing in your token

What is your game plan to onboard drawers and sellers? Do you have a team of dealmakers in sales been going out there and meeting with people?

Unless you do this this is just another weed token that's going to go nowhere

kov
Please tell me know when your dev burn coin? tks.

We're not looking at burning any tokens in the immediate future, as that is our sole source of funding this project. However, we're very transparent in our funding activity, and produce a quarterly transparency report with all of the corporate reserve wallets. The last one was on 6/30, but I'll have an updated report out in the next few days for end of Q3. Here's a link to Q2: http://cannabisrevolution.us/index.php/2017/07/04/728/
Activity: 9
Please tell me know when your dev burn coin? tks.
Pages:
Jump to: