Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 12. (Read 103676 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
TOKES has a legit project plan and great communication with the team. Slow and steady wins the race
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
Added some TKS in my portfolio as well, hope everything will be good  Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I have loaded more TKS during last few days but happy to see there are more and more discussion on the social media with charts for TKS to be ready for huge increase in coming days. I have prepared myself fully so now it is supporting and holding time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
What differences/advantages has tokes over pot?

what has POT accomplished?
kov
Activity: 492
I like this project but I still think that cannabis is illegal in USA. How is this possible to issue a coin for cannabis in such a country .Founders are known persons don't they get in trouble? If this is in Netherland I don't say nothing but USA I don't know. Maybe too fast and first you have to wait for regulations. What if cannabis will never be legal in USA?

There is a disparity in how the federal government regulates cannabis and what is legal at the state/local level. This link provides an excellent overview of the various levels of legalization across the U.S.: http://www.governing.com/gov-data/state-marijuana-laws-map-medical-recreational.html. We are registered and licensed in Nevada to do business, and we strictly do business with entities that are fully licensed to undertake cannabis cultivation, production, and dispensary activities. Further, we have refined our business model and have no direct involvement, and no intention, to act as a licensed cannabis cultivator. We're primarily tackling the payment processing issues the industry is facing, and utilize blockchain to solve that problem.  
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I like this project but I still think that cannabis is illegal in USA. How is this possible to issue a coin for cannabis in such a country .Founders are known persons don't they get in trouble? If this is in Netherland I don't say nothing but USA I don't know. Maybe too fast and first you have to wait for regulations. What if cannabis will never be legal in USA?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What differences/advantages has tokes over pot?
kov
Not sure if there was some confusion with that cashier then, because we have full support of management and owners on this. Did you ask to speak to a manager?
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
kov
So when can we expect some strong news?

We've had pretty strong news in just about every one of the newsletters. Have you had a chance to read through those?
Activity: 1
So when can we expect some strong news?
kov
kov
August Newsletter!

*Link updated
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
BTW Ihave any plan to develop this project to asia region dev?
in asian cannabis is ilegal but i see some news marijuana can used for medicine https://news.detik.com/berita/d-3583072/fidelis-yang-tanam-ganja-untuk-pengobatan-istri-divonis-8-bulan-bui

in thats news the husband get arrested because use marijuana for his wife medicine

Our plan is to execute our dispensary pilot program in a very calculated manner, starting in Nevada. After we have confirmed the system functions as needed and there are no major obstacles for dispensaries, we'll begin expanding into surrounding areas. This will all be coupled with expansion of our MSB licnesing in all areas we support. Long term goals include support for all geographical areas that allow legal sale of cannabis, so other countries around the world are potential targets down the line Smiley
i will watch update this projects Smiley, i hope team can expansion another country especially in asian for get legal licence
kov
in asian cannabis is ilegal but i see some news marijuana can used for medicine https://news.detik.com/berita/d-3583072/fidelis-yang-tanam-ganja-untuk-pengobatan-istri-divonis-8-bulan-bui

in thats news the husband get arrested because use marijuana for his wife medicine

Our plan is to execute our dispensary pilot program in a very calculated manner, starting in Nevada. After we have confirmed the system functions as needed and there are no major obstacles for dispensaries, we'll begin expanding into surrounding areas. This will all be coupled with expansion of our MSB licnesing in all areas we support. Long term goals include support for all geographical areas that allow legal sale of cannabis, so other countries around the world are potential targets down the line Smiley
Activity: 490

Activity: 294
Yesterday was just an artificial pump, nothing to do with natural growth. But still if you bought at 40k satoshis you would have made a quick 100%.

It wasn't necessarily artificial. It was largely the result of a predominant trader on twitter making a recommendation to purchase tokes in a particular trading range. Either way, it's nice to see some recognition for the significant progress we've made over the past months.

Oh I get it now, Secrets tweeted it. I agree it's nice to get some recognition. Great work guys.
Activity: 35
Yesterday was just an artificial pump, nothing to do with natural growth. But still if you bought at 40k satoshis you would have made a quick 100%.

It wasn't necessarily artificial. It was largely the result of a predominant trader on twitter making a recommendation to purchase tokes in a particular trading range. Either way, it's nice to see some recognition for the significant progress we've made over the past months.

yes this is unnatural
kov

Pages:
Jump to: