Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 13. (Read 103676 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yesterday was just an artificial pump, nothing to do with natural growth. But still if you bought at 40k satoshis you would have made a quick 100%.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Something happening with TKS today? da price has doubled 0.0004 to 0.0008 Grin

It was undervalued. Progressing well. Good long term hold
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Something happening with TKS today? da price has doubled 0.0004 to 0.0008 Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Great. Keep the pedal to the metal
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Very pleased to announce that we have secured our first dispensary placement in Vegas!

You can now use your $TKS to purchase cannabis at Pisos: https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/pisos

Happy toking to you all Grin
Activity: 326
Merit: 124
July Newsletter!

Yep. Thanks for the excellent monthly updates. In current times of crypto overkill, I really appreciate  knowing that I will get all essential updates once per month in my inbox. Good luck with the deal with the dispensary tours.
kov
July Newsletter!

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
the faucet was turned off as it was being abused. It will probably be back up at some point.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The Tokes faucet is not working for some time, Do you think it will be back or they have changed address? It was fun and simple to receive this tokes
Hope you be back
kov
Hi team,

I bought some tokes which i want to keep as long term investment. Where can I safely keep my coins?

Highly recommend setting up the Lite Client, which is a Chrome browser plugin. You can download direct from http://wavesplatform.com.

Direct link to wallet download: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm
Activity: 56
Hi team,

I bought some tokes which i want to keep as long term investment. Where can I safely keep my coins?
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Hi everyone,

Does the faucet has a problem? Because I got this error for a few days: "There was a problem with the request"

It  was working nicely until the 16th June since then nothin  Sad

Anyway, Thank for the good news and keep on team!

Walletor

We refill the faucet wallet once per month to help prevent abuse. Anyone wishing to contribute to the faucet can send tokes/waves to: 3P9uDeYN7kR9UDZQLnxZPY6zyoz2nFwro1V

Why you take back faucet balances..?

Thats why faucet dry so fast... Huh
kov
Hi everyone,

Does the faucet has a problem? Because I got this error for a few days: "There was a problem with the request"

Walletor

We refill the faucet wallet once per month to help prevent abuse. Anyone wishing to contribute to the faucet can send tokes/waves to: 3P9uDeYN7kR9UDZQLnxZPY6zyoz2nFwro1V
Activity: 37
Hi everyone,

Walletor
kov
June Newsletter!

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
No problem! I was trying to get in contact with them but they're super busy with the Bancor launch this week. Best of luck to you! Smiley
kov
Would it be possible to maybe partnership/integrate with the Bancor project? They seem to be all about providing liquidity to projects like this. I'm not sure how hard it would be to connect the platforms though (Tokes isn't ERC20 right?).

I'm certainly open to it. Can you give me some more details or make an introduction for us?

Just reached out to Galia. Thanks for the recommendation Smiley
kov
Great, I think the bounty program is good, the project need promotion and solid marketing strategy, I hope this willl yeild good result. I want to say that I have not been receiving regular update like before, what is wrong

Many updates my friend. Join us in slack and check in the News section of the site. Newsletters come out 20th of every month as well, so make sure you're signed up for that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Great, I think the bounty program is good, the project need promotion and solid marketing strategy, I hope this willl yeild good result. I want to say that I have not been receiving regular update like before, what is wrong
Pages:
Jump to: