Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 44. (Read 103676 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Tokes revolution the world with his idea.
Yes, this will surely end with a successful ICO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Signature campaign participants must joined https://tokes.incentloyalty.com/ico or not sir???
Thank you Smiley
kov
Activity: 492

will tokes be on the market by the end of the ICO, if it will be then which exchange?
i have to say most of the ICO today don't immediately list thier token for fear perhap of the unevitable drop of value. thus dumpers money sleeps for a long time.

We have discussions open with exchanges, but this is largely something out of our control. The information we're receiving is that coin additions will be based on overall market demand, along with presence in the community. You can help speed up the process by submitting requests for addition at Poloniex and Bittrex, and any of your other favorite exchanges.
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
Activity: 377
Could anyone tell me what is the bitcoin amount you have raised?

There appears to be a display issue at the moment.   But the current amount collected is 52.7 BTC  

https://blockexplorer.com/address/3JmLcVpJnThjPAMnD8WR1nsNCfb3BPkze9
Activity: 247
Could anyone tell me what is the bitcoin amount you have raised?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
What official fb fanspage Tokes Platform?

I did not find here
https://www.facebook.com/Tokesplatform
this is fanspage tokes

was also asking about it weeks ago becuase its not found in the OP. wonder if they will still give some bounties for those who will share and like their facebook while the campaign will end just about two days from now.

no one yet created a thread for tokes speculation?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I did not find here
https://www.facebook.com/Tokesplatform
this is fanspage tokes
Activity: 250
Merit: 10

I did not find here
Activity: 518
It's nice to speed up your advertising and promotion on social media.
Constantly updated news
 ICO is the last a month I'm excited.
But I can not invest more because there is no money.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

will tokes be on the market by the end of the ICO, if it will be then which exchange?
i have to say most of the ICO today don't immediately list thier token for fear perhap of the unevitable drop of value. thus dumpers money sleeps for a long time.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
some cannabis-related coins are still up in the market, others died naturally, hope this one will be included into those still alive and   competing at the trade market.

Most died just like how my spliff died when I forgot about it in the ashtrey  but with just one spark any one of them could come back to life.
Announcing a huge sale to close out our ICO! Come Toke in the New Year with us!

-snip-

This would be very attractive for cannabis lovers surely most of the people will set the date for this opportunity to grab some tokens at discounted price.
I hope to bring a lot of investors with large capital
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Announcing a huge sale to close out our ICO! Come Toke in the New Year with us!

-snip-

This would be very attractive for cannabis lovers surely most of the people will set the date for this opportunity to grab some tokens at discounted price.
This is good promo while it have wonderful potential more people would like to buy on this special price. Tokes will go to the moon because it backed by real business.
i don't think so , you can enjoy yourself
try to join in this program and you will enjoy the results of our, and it was easy. how you want to enjoy it while you do not join us
Activity: 249
This is good promo while it have wonderful potential more people would like to buy on this special price. Tokes will go to the moon because it backed by real business.
i don't think so , you can enjoy yourself
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Activity: 717
I see progress tokes project very good, so the future of the tokes will be better
A one day ico, Why would you do it for one day only?

It is a special bonus offer.   They are basing this offer on Incent's ICO, which this ICO was directly preceeded by and modeled after.   In the case of Incent they offered a Black Friday sale towards the end, and it was a big success.
a great bonus offer, and this ought to follow participation
Activity: 377
A one day ico, Why would you do it for one day only?

It is a special bonus offer.   They are basing this offer on Incent's ICO, which this ICO was directly preceeded by and modeled after.   In the case of Incent they offered a Black Friday sale towards the end, and it was a big success.
Pages:
Jump to: