Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 47. (Read 103676 times)

kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
With such a low marketcap I will definitely invest in this. Very good for investors. 1 question I have is why only 4000 Tokes for 1 BTC. Isn't that expensive to start with during ICO?

The original ICO pricing was set with our $5M USD funding objective in mind. We essentially had tokes priced between $0.10 and $0.20...that's obviously changed a bit given the 25% increase in BTC since ICO inception, but we've committed to those tiers.
Activity: 532
With such a low marketcap I will definitely invest in this. Very good for investors. 1 question I have is why only 4000 Tokes for 1 BTC. Isn't that expensive to start with during ICO?
kov
PSA #1: A little more than 24 hours remains in current phase of ICO. 1 BTC goes from 4000 TKS to 3000 TKS in Phase 3

PSA #2: Numerous people have asked about where this will trade...now would be a good time for all enthusiasts to begin requesting addition to Bittrex and Poloniex, and any other exchanges you have a preference for trading with. I'm happy to discuss with any exchange owners, should they have questions. I can be reached at [email protected].

A project that has the very validity in your hand and can demand. If you enter POLO and Bittrex then you will have a visible improvement.
It will be very nice if we keep informed of the developments.
Use it on Facebook with Twitter.

Hey torikan. Appreciate the kind words. We're working on keeping people updated via twitter, bitcointalk, slack, and our newsletter (newsletter still in development). We'll be sure to update you all on development as we progress.
Activity: 518
PSA #1: A little more than 24 hours remains in current phase of ICO. 1 BTC goes from 4000 TKS to 3000 TKS in Phase 3

PSA #2: Numerous people have asked about where this will trade...now would be a good time for all enthusiasts to begin requesting addition to Bittrex and Poloniex, and any other exchanges you have a preference for trading with. I'm happy to discuss with any exchange owners, should they have questions. I can be reached at [email protected].

A project that has the very validity in your hand and can demand. If you enter POLO and Bittrex then you will have a visible improvement.
It will be very nice if we keep informed of the developments.
Use it on Facebook with Twitter.
kov

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I'm really sorry that Tokes might not get mega-bucks from fund-raising but for investors like us, it's better ROI. Imagine a possible 10x especially when the Tokes team pulls a surprise up their sleeves.

2016 is the year where marijuana is slowly being accepted in the mainstream. Heck, TV shows have been accepting with marijuana use. I'm sure ten years down the road, a "legit" multi-billion dollar marijuana company will emerge.

Tokes coming out at a perfect time to capture this opportunity.
Activity: 1022
This is absoluty magnification,super hyper awesome.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Funny...

Maybe, the goat want to smoke marijuana too  Grin
Activity: 616
Will we see a pump here
kov
kov
0 source code? no.

As an asset issued on the Waves blockchain, you're welcome to review the sourcecode for their platform: https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves
kov
If this does not reach the target ico what to do ?. refund or will continue?

Minimal target is already reached

What do you think can be done on a project by funding $ 50,000 ?
Unless they have a real investor or assets that are already available, that way the project may be running

yeah, not sure how this will proceed  with that little funds raised.

Hey there - please take a look at our tiered investment objective infographic when you get a moment; it's been posted a few times in here. You might be surprised at how far we can stretch $50K, or our current fundraise of $65K. This money is essentially committed to mobile app development and select CBD product lines.

Stay tuned for an announcement with a business development team partnership we are forming - this is going to give us exposure in states outside of Nevada, which will be the core team's main focus.

More to come...
kov
Has anyone the team member ever done this before like they've set up a cannabis plantation before? Because if they do, then i guess it would be easy for the team to set up even with just minimum funds.

We do have small scale experience in this arena. We can also appreciate the fact that translating that experience to a commercial application would require significantly more knowledge than we possess, but we would be employing the appropriate people to fill that void should we reach that level of funding.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
0 source code? no.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
If this does not reach the target ico what to do ?. refund or will continue?

Minimal target is already reached

If minimal target is already reached that is good work.Right
Activity: 518
How much raised so far? And will Tokes continue if next tier is not reached?
Tokes will be launched anyway no worries about that part as there is no confusion regarding launching. I have my point of view which is the smaller at some decent level prices are the more ROI is possible to get from any project. Tokes will bring good profit to many people I am sure about this.

I agree. The project they want to do is quite potent today.
But I think it will be better if more announcements are made.
It's just sharing from Twitter. More work needs to be done in the process.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Tokes will be launched anyway no worries about that part as there is no confusion regarding launching. I have my point of view which is the smaller at some decent level prices are the more ROI is possible to get from any project. Tokes will bring good profit to many people I am sure about this.
Activity: 1022
Absolutely fantastic gorgeus project.
Activity: 532
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
I dont see this raising 7 figures but anything is possible I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: