Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 49. (Read 103676 times)

kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us at the Tokes Platform  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
2 more weeks! Keep it up!

If you are here, kindly take a look at this project, cannabis!

This project have huge potential it's backed by Marijuana and this is gift for Cannabis lovers. I'm also supporting this project this is the best investment for year 2017.

WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!

-TOKES TEAM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

This project have huge potential it's backed by Marijuana and this is gift for Cannabis lovers. I'm also supporting this project this is the best investment for year 2017.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
Do we need waves wallet to recieve tokes like incent?

Tokes tokens will be issued like assets on Waves Platform. So, yes. Waves wallet from v0.4.6  will be needed
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

It seems everybody have to put Waves address into ICO site like Incent. They have collaboration with these 2 sites.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I wear avatar but still no accept.

Please post in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokes-platform-1697742 with your exact details, so that we can look into it.

Thank you
Activity: 1022
I wear avatar but still no accept.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
I look on portal website ICO, target crowdsale is $5M and crowdsale still running,
I ask, for example, did not achieve the target if the token is burned or the project is canceled?

Hi there. If you take a look at the post just prior to yours, I've linked the tiered funding objectives for the project. We've already met our minimum goal of $50K and are currently on the Tier 2 objective of $250K. We will be proceeding with our launch.

Thanks for the support  Cool
Thanks for confirm it
Now i understand about main goal of Tokesproject
Good jobs team!
kov
I look on portal website ICO, target crowdsale is $5M and crowdsale still running,
I ask, for example, did not achieve the target if the token is burned or the project is canceled?

Hi there. If you take a look at the post just prior to yours, I've linked the tiered funding objectives for the project. We've already met our minimum goal of $50K and are currently on the Tier 2 objective of $250K. We will be proceeding with our launch.

Thanks for the support  Cool
Activity: 620
kov
I am looking for information about ICO tokes in cannabisrevolution.us
but I just found  Time Remaining in ICO 23 days
I want to know how much target ICO?

The first funding target has been reached, the second funding target is still on and as you can see their is still time to attract more  investors

thepo1m, thank you for responding Smiley

antigalo, you might also be interested in this infographic, which outlines our project directives based on funding achieved:

Activity: 406
Scammy ICOs strewn over the announcement section. Wonder if there was a contest to sheet the first page with 200 outright scams until the end of 2016 and win 3 BTC or something.

Can we see more convincing justification on your point?

Im not sure what ure on but why would u post this in reply to my statement? Would it be much easier for u to depart ur ass in the following direction:
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) and see it urself. Or should I post links to 200 dummy threads with scam financial offerings?

Take it easy dude. There was some kind of misunderstanding. I meant why you think that tokes is scam also. Peace  Cheesy

Let him shout.without any acceptable and logical info any post like that should called as spam.yeah there was/is a lot of scam project,but it doesn't mean that tokes platform doing something fishy.Tokes has a great professional team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
Scammy ICOs strewn over the announcement section. Wonder if there was a contest to sheet the first page with 200 outright scams until the end of 2016 and win 3 BTC or something.

Im not sure what ure on but why would u post this in reply to my statement? Would it be much easier for u to depart ur ass in the following direction:
Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Announcements (Altcoins) and see it urself. Or should I post links to 200 dummy threads with scam financial offerings?

Take it easy dude. There was some kind of misunderstanding. I meant why you think that tokes is scam also. Peace  Cheesy
Activity: 658

The first funding target has been reached, the second funding target is still on and as you can see their is still time to attract more  investors
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
  • The cannabis industry is poised to be one of the fastest growing industries over the next 10-20 years - it's already a multi-BILLION dollar industry
If cannabis manufacturers had a chance to see ur facial expressions they would have shut down their facilities and refused to have any associations with weed production in the future, to avoid being anyhow connected to ur coin when it becomes apparent that u face criminal trial in US civil court.

Our business model is incredibly unique in the crypto ecosystem

No its not. Beat me to it man, say its one of a kind and I will spit down the well with clean water and let u drink from it. There are enough cannabis cryptos paving the way for better coverage of med marijuana services and events at which progress with legalization of weed may show an improvement. U feed weak and naive mind with load of "uniqueness", and whats worse is that not only ur mouth shoots out that same blatant lies all day long. Every weedcoiner's mouth does. Invent a uniqueness which has a basis, and is unrivalled representation of ur fundamental research in the filed. U havent even researched. U dug ur pot story out of huge butthole and found a shriveled dogs poop instead of a piece of truth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I dint know there is avatar so i save from other and post in bounty topic.
Thank you for the reply.Yeah your avatar is looking good.Lets make some good avatar for the community which represent TOKES with more clear details.
Pages:
Jump to: