Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKT] Ticketcoin - New Lottery Mining - X11 - NINJA - No ICO 0.5% premine - page 5. (Read 13472 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Americans do it better

Block height should be twice as much at the moment according to the estimated 7 day total. Probably because of the rejected 49 blocks from the lottery. Could be two weeks total at this rate, so still a lot to go before PoS.

Dev: Are you working on anything for ticketcoin during PoW? you could also cut PoW short like 5k blocks instead of 10k - we're currently on block 3,813

100% agreed

I agree too.
Dev please cut the POW to 5k blocks.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Block height should be twice as much at the moment according to the estimated 7 day total. Probably because of the rejected 49 blocks from the lottery. Could be two weeks total at this rate, so still a lot to go before PoS.

Dev: Are you working on anything for ticketcoin during PoW? you could also cut PoW short like 5k blocks instead of 10k - we're currently on block 3,813

Well I'm trying to keep the blockchain moving, and keeping coin supply down by mining normal blocks. But I'm all alone on suchpool right now. Also,
buying more hash that the 10 Megs I've rented will only have a negative effect on the difficulty. Not sure what to do.

now you are not alone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Well I'm trying to keep the blockchain moving, and keeping coin supply down by mining normal blocks. But I'm all alone on suchpool right now. Also,
buying more hash that the 10 Megs I've rented will only have a negative effect on the difficulty. Not sure what to do.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

100% agreed
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
lets gamble  Cool feeling luck  Kiss
legendary
what is the average mining cost?
I´m also interested in that.

currently peanuts with the low diff I would say. My cost a few days ago was 125 satoshi with rented hash.
Americans do it better
I´m also interested in that.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
is this a good coin or a shit coin ?
if you solve non-lotto blocks, you help the community by making the coin more rare
legendary
Activity: 1064
POS lottery will be 500% interest....
So if i will stake 200k coins ...there is chance i will get 1m coins in POS lottery block?
With current price this can go only up.  Smiley

That's only 500% in a full year. Also, I am unsure if you lose all your staking weight if you get an unlucky stake. Also, at the rate the blockchain is moving, the POS may not start for another few weeks.

Losing my stake weight would piss me off but I like it  Grin could be a lot of fun with people complaining about their lost weight while others celebrating their good luck, and being asked what size inputs etc... I like it.

EDIT:
Also a good way to keep hyper inflation under control.

Very fair distribution. I will hodl my coins.
legendary
So if i will stake 200k coins ...there is chance i will get 1m coins in POS lottery block?
With current price this can go only up.  Smiley

That's only 500% in a full year. Also, I am unsure if you lose all your staking weight if you get an unlucky stake. Also, at the rate the blockchain is moving, the POS may not start for another few weeks.

Losing my stake weight would piss me off but I like it  Grin could be a lot of fun with people complaining about their lost weight while others celebrating their good luck, and being asked what size inputs etc... I like it.

EDIT:
Also a good way to keep hyper inflation under control.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
With current price this can go only up.  Smiley

Americans do it better
With current price this can go only up.  Smiley
legendary
so difficulty is low..
chain is slow..
probably because everyone mine lotto mode, so money supply will be very big...

Looks like there will be around 25 million but everything evens out, market cap is what matters. And yeah looks like the 1 out 50 lotto mining is making for a slower pow chain.

legendary
so difficulty is low..
chain is slow..
probably because everyone mine lotto mode, so money supply will be very big...
legendary
Some numbers:

current block 2772
current money supply 6,868,099
average coins per block 2477.669192

total PoW blocks 10,080

around 24,974,905 coins from PoW blocks.

current market cap 2.06 BTC.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi folks!

What can we expect dev, from this coin?
Can you give us a update on what is planned for this coin?

The price is terrible low, and alot of us want some news, that can
make the coin popular among the traders (profit)!

I will be announcing some plans after PoS is activated so that there are not so many coins being minted and the price can remain more stable.
legendary
Diff works blocks crawling along super slow.

I heard that digishield was the best for launches, so I chose it for PoW. Glad it's working properly Smiley

You think you could eh.... cripple dem digishieldz somewhat so we can uh.. have a little fun Grin .....  snail pace pow blocks  Sad ....... kinda of funny cause that's how it is supposed to work but with all the broken diff retarget ninja instamines etc. I was starting to accept that as being the norm................

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi folks!

What can we expect dev, from this coin?
Can you give us a update on what is planned for this coin?

The price is terrible low, and alot of us want some news, that can
make the coin popular among the traders (profit)!

Pages:
Jump to: