Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKT] Ticketcoin - New Lottery Mining - X11 - NINJA - No ICO 0.5% premine - page 9. (Read 13472 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 503
I gotta say this is a really nifty idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
OOokay and here is the "Lotto" Variant Pool:

https://tktlto.suprnova.cc

first "lucky" block already found :-)
legendary
I've added a "regular" pool for the beginning too:

https://tkt.suprnova.cc

Please add to OP !
legendary
Which pool will create lottomining pool and dev what you mean with this words ,, that pool operators can try to set up lottomining pool'' ? It works or not

Yes, it works. The pool will receive many rejected blocks though because of how it works.

So which pool will set up lottomining pool any volunteer.One more thing dev what will be the total supply after pow and this lottomining?

It depends on how many people do lottomining... I'm not sure of a way to estimate it without knowing the hashrate for lottomining.
I'm confused by your description of lottomining. Is it 1 in 50 found blocks are work 100x and 49 in 50 are invalid? Or 1 in 50 100x 48 of 50 normal and 1 of 50 invalid?

If you use lottomining 1 in 50 blocks will be valid with a 100x reward. The other 49 blocks are rejects

Well, it does not appear any pool wants to setup a lottery pool yet. Even though the projected outcome would yield 2x the coins. Maybe I'll do the lottery staking.

Yes it is intended to be a bit more risky, but with significantly more profitable mining if the pool is lucky.

I can do one, whats the special thing about it ?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Which pool will create lottomining pool and dev what you mean with this words ,, that pool operators can try to set up lottomining pool'' ? It works or not

Yes, it works. The pool will receive many rejected blocks though because of how it works.

So which pool will set up lottomining pool any volunteer.One more thing dev what will be the total supply after pow and this lottomining?

It depends on how many people do lottomining... I'm not sure of a way to estimate it without knowing the hashrate for lottomining.
I'm confused by your description of lottomining. Is it 1 in 50 found blocks are work 100x and 49 in 50 are invalid? Or 1 in 50 100x 48 of 50 normal and 1 of 50 invalid?

If you use lottomining 1 in 50 blocks will be valid with a 100x reward. The other 49 blocks are rejects

Well, it does not appear any pool wants to setup a lottery pool yet. Even though the projected outcome would yield 2x the coins. Maybe I'll do the lottery staking.

Yes it is intended to be a bit more risky, but with significantly more profitable mining if the pool is lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Activity: 729
I'm in but I feel like I am rekt already...  Cheesy
Activity: 405

Activity: 405
Difficulty is currently almost 250 and on block 71!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
building pool yo

EDIT: www.suchpool.pw/tkt is up

EDIT2: add to ann plz

Huh Huh You can't get a single port to support the NICE

Nicehash *should* be fine on the regular port, unless they did some trickery again without notifying the pools.. I'll inquire!
Activity: 45
building pool yo

Huh Huh You can't get a single port to support the NICE
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
What's the benefit of a ninja launch? Btw, newbie account for dev doesn't seem good.
Activity: 631
Former SuchPool Admin
building pool yo

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Looks good. ipoMiner is mining TKT -- available on direct port 3601.
Pages:
Jump to: