Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKT] Ticketcoin - New Lottery Mining - X11 - NINJA - No ICO 0.5% premine - page 6. (Read 13472 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Impressive inovation.
Looking for lottery POS.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
seems all miners lost?

Shell caused x11 prices to go up over 1btc/gh last night
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
There is now a block explorer located at cryptobe. You can now use this to audit the blockchain and to check on transactions.

If you have not tweeted or contacted Bittrex about Ticketcoin, please do. You can tweet them xchange or email them to request Ticketcoin to be added [email protected]. I know they'll add Ticketcoin eventually, but I have a few people really wanting me to start a campaign to get Bittrex on board.

Dev, still a lot of blocks to be mined but maybe you should update us on what's going on behind the scenes, a roadmap, a website, dates, plans etc.

Activity: 448
Americans do it better
what's happening? where all gone?
I´m still mining. How will POS lottery look like?
I if I will stake 10 000 coins and hit 5000% block. How much do i get?
legendary

I'm here, pretty sure you weren't looking for me though.

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There is now a block explorer located at cryptobe. You can now use this to audit the blockchain and to check on transactions.

If you have not tweeted or contacted Bittrex about Ticketcoin, please do. You can tweet them xchange or email them to request Ticketcoin to be added [email protected]. I know they'll add Ticketcoin eventually, but I have a few people really wanting me to start a campaign to get Bittrex on board.
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Will be POS lottery too?

Code:
Lottomining also applies to PoS to yield higher interest at the risk of finding less blocks and thus less TKT.
Americans do it better
Activity: 840
So the supply after PoW will be ~25m - not 2.5m.  

Still not too bad.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Activity: 257
BUY BUY CELL CELL
The lottery idea is a really interesting concept, will watch this one Smiley
Americans do it better
Block explorer?
How much new coins per day?
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
lol no block explorer and double the coins that should exist.. meh.

I'm using cryptobe for block explorer hosting and they've assured me it will be up and running in 24 hours. Even though the luck of miners on lotto pools is much greater than I expected this does not compromise the protocol and once PoS is active the large coin increase won't be happening anymore.

It would probably have been better to not simply reject 49 out of 50  blocks for the lotto system but to accept those rejects with a extremely low or zero block reward instead.

It would've been better if there was sell limits
Activity: 840

I'm using cryptobe for block explorer hosting and they've assured me it will be up and running in 24 hours. Even though the luck of miners on lotto pools is much greater than I expected this does not compromise the protocol and once PoS is active the large coin increase won't be happening anymore.

It would probably have been better to not simply reject 49 out of 50  blocks for the lotto system but to accept those rejects with a extremely low or zero block reward instead.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
legendary

coin count doesn't matter anyhow. I never got how people are sold on "rarity" like sync or 42 and i think there's ONE coin or some stupid stuff like that. People should look at current and potential market cap not coin supply.

EDIT: Also on a brighter note.... The premine percentage is shrinking  Cheesy sorry dev  Cool
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 582
Pages:
Jump to: