Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 32. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Is it an anonymous DNA database? Can also request DNA tests to confirm paternity? Who will only have access to DNA will be the applicant and the recipient?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am for the camp that majority of the population does not need and should not have their DNA sequenced and certainly not put onto the blockchain. The financial cost and personal + ethical risks of sequencing everyone's dna is too high for the little benefit at this current era of corporate medicine. One can argue that putting personal information on the blockchain gives the owner security and privacy. But this is too early in blockchain, the user interface is still to technical for the majority of consumers and will cause leakage/loss of data and privacy.

this is an interesting point. a lot of us here are super-paranoid and would never give such info about us...but hey..this is just the begining...who knows what the future will bring us ?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Vision and mission is a very nice and clear, I thought this would be a great project that will create the future.
Activity: 26
I am for the camp that majority of the population does not need and should not have their DNA sequenced and certainly not put onto the blockchain. The financial cost and personal + ethical risks of sequencing everyone's dna is too high for the little benefit at this current era of corporate medicine. One can argue that putting personal information on the blockchain gives the owner security and privacy. But this is too early in blockchain, the user interface is still to technical for the majority of consumers and will cause leakage/loss of data and privacy.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I'm not sure how the platform and the project work but, it seems like your project have a long term mission that has to be accomplished.
Maybe I will reveal for you a secret, but each project counts on long prospect. Other question consists in whether it will turn out to embody it as only the small number of platforms in fact manages it.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Good night,  Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
ICO review at this time not legitimate so much for me, i actually don't believe in some ICO review, because they do the review is so bad for references.
if this is a proven platform for Ico reviews that you can trust, then why not pay attention to these reviews about the project?
brand new
Activity: 0
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Activity: 196
Good night,  Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
ICO review at this time not legitimate so much for me, i actually don't believe in some ICO review, because they do the review is so bad for references.
copper member
Activity: 56
Decentralized Fan Coaching System,
really good idea in field of science. your idea can combine blockchain technology and science.

Bests for you

and good luck
brand new
Activity: 0
I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the idea. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the business succeeds we get a great product
Activity: 336
I think if the developers decide to place their project on any of the Ico ratings platforms, this will be a good opportunity for many new users to understand the level of the project. This is a good thought.
Activity: 2
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
DNAtix has more facilities like genetic platform providing nalysis, storage and transforming of digital DNA sequence through a direct  to consumers platform.
The consumers, researchers, laboratories and clinic meet to use and make genitive in a more transparent and acessible and more secured manner.
And I like the project it has every thing from energy to health care. Thanks for getting a great project like this.
Activity: 93
I'm not sure how the platform and the project work but, it seems like your project have a long term mission that has to be accomplished.

Developing a project is difficult when no one is conquering. But you know why the project is implemented? because people behind the project are professionals who willing to work by surpassing the requirement & platform of the project.
Activity: 434
DNAtix intends to sell Tokens-static cryptographic Tokens that intend to support the further development and use of the genetic platform DNAtix. This will give the profitability of a permanent coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Activity: 126
This project is surely an opportunity to investors and everyone who is in the study of science. Goal can be achieved in a shorplt span of time if support is continous.
Activity: 560
I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the idea. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the business succeeds we get a great product
I'm not sure but bounty program will guarantee the platform to be more popular, that's is the main mission on setting up a bounty but there is no guarantee for the bounty hunter.s
Activity: 504
I am writing here for the second time, and I do not see the answer to my question. Tell me please there are administrators here? Why do not they answer our questions here? Where can I get answers to my questions?
I guess, you need to join on their telegram chat so that all your questions about the DNAtix project will be answered because the admins there are very responsive in acquiring some queries. Do not just stay in here and wait for them because the dev team are much busy now on their works to make this a good kind.
I think there is a point, one of the most important in the project is communication in the community, at the very least provide information related to the latest developments in the project, But it doesn't hurt to join group letter, you will find all the the answer to your question there, maybe the dev is busy at the moment to do something to make this project better.
I do not see the difference where to write questions, if the company has set up its own separate topic here, it means they had to put administrators here, otherwise they can write anything here and there can be rogues who can steal your money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this plan!

But you're investing in a coin which isn't related to the real economy. How is this remotely related to investing in the real economy and thus unstable
Pages:
Jump to: