Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 33. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this plan!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
This project is surely an opportunity to investors and everyone who is in the study of science. Goal can be achieved in a shorplt span of time if support is continous.

You are right, but do most investors are really interested about the study of science? I just hope that huge volume of investors will be interested about the potentials of this project to grow.
Activity: 28
Greetings everybody. promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That is very important
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. This kind of project which will bring more progressive impact for all of us in here which will make the science industry beneficial but an end to end benefits for both the science of genetics and crypto industry. This is a great project that aims a great future ahead.
This is indeed a great project, though there are lots of things to be done if they are very much dedicated to make it more beneficial to all then I believe there won't be any problems.
Agree, this is such one of the amazing project in the market so far. Even it takes some time to develop and grow atleast we have something to look forward to. Team and the developers need to shape up everything before they can dry run the project. Problems and issues are very common in new project in the market but eventually they will manage to find ways to overcome the challenges and circumstances.
The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I'm curious, but what security measures will be collected to store information? I think this is very important in this project.

Me too, I would like to know more details about this project and how they will be able to collect data specially to those people that very far from them. Looking forward for more detailed presentation about this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I'm curious, but what security measures will be collected to store information? I think this is very important in this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
I see DNAtix growing ecosystem for future genetic, where consumers, researchers, laboratories and clinics. DNAtix has completed two tests Proof Of Concept by first transferring the complete genome sequence of a virus through Ethereum Blockchain.
What do you mean fnome sequence of virus mate? Please explain this matter, the investors might get you wrong and have a bad impression towards this project.
Merit: 1
I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community. This kind of project which will bring more progressive impact for all of us in here which will make the science industry beneficial but an end to end benefits for both the science of genetics and crypto industry. This is a great project that aims a great future ahead.
This is indeed a great project, though there are lots of things to be done if they are very much dedicated to make it more beneficial to all then I believe there won't be any problems.
I'm sure the team behind this project are much more dedicated and committed because they are capable enough to handle it and make this a profitable kind of investments. But unfortunately, it's too early to conclude this because there are more works that needs to addressed first and needs to be plan.
Activity: 14
People have high hopes regarding your promising idea. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
Activity: 227
I am glad that such projects appear, there will be more such projects and people will be healthier, but greater requirements for the professionalism of the team.
I am glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this project is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.

Looks like you are pretty bullish about this project, I am still having a second thought and doing more research about this project. Can you tell me 3 good reasons that this is a good project to invest with?
Activity: 574
Those who really had liked a product now were very largely lucky as they have learned about it at pre-sale stage, these people have a good opportunity to invest at small expenses.
Activity: 35
I am glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this project is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.
Activity: 140
This kind of project is somewhat that should be keep on looking for. Well, I have no doubt that this have a good community that people of it keep on supporting. I will keep observing and looking forward to see more interesting updates to the DNAtix team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Activity: 7
Hey  I am interested in this business because it could be a turning point when it will be realized. It'snecessary to help to promote it. A modest sum is sufficient to make it concrete
Activity: 504
Activity: 7
I see DNAtix growing ecosystem for future genetic, where consumers, researchers, laboratories and clinics. DNAtix has completed two tests Proof Of Concept by first transferring the complete genome sequence of a virus through Ethereum Blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: