Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 34. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I met an interesting team approach to my work and to carrying out my project. I think that they will be able to succeed, because they do not miss a single exhibition and congress.
Activity: 378
Anyone know how much the team already raised for this couples of weeks? I visited their website but i cannot see any information listed there.
While no one spoke about how the project works and how its popularity develops. But I hope that soon we will announce the latest news and updates of the project.
Activity: 238
Anyone know how much the team already raised for this couples of weeks? I visited their website but i cannot see any information listed there.
Even i can't find that info. I guess the team has not yet added that to their website. They should soon add the info like how much have they raised, etc so that even the investors come to know about the future of the project and hence they do invest accordingly. This may turn a bug project ahead but just the team members need to take care about such minor things.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price

It's a good investment for people who have the necessary skills to survive from Market volatility and know how to deal with difficult situation, otherwise it's a suicide for amateurs.

This a promising project for health and science research and developments but it will need bigger financial to support its project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price

It's a good investment for people who have the necessary skills to survive from Market volatility and know how to deal with difficult situation, otherwise it's a suicide for amateurs.
Absolutely agree with you. You can not even try to earn money if you do not know how and what to do in the crypto market.
You can earn both on the growing and in the falling market and investors know this. Therefore, the investment in the project will be if the team can interest its proposal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Absolutely agree with you. You can not even try to earn money if you do not know how and what to do in the crypto market.
Activity: 196
Genetics has a huge contribution to our society. From human being, animals to plants have benefited to genetics so this is a good project to support.
Its a big project if they can do something from this big they will be on the success because it is the one project which is new & will be choice of the investors

But just say it's a big project isn't going to cut it anyway. Most projects can call themselves big, afterall pretty much every single one of them wants millions

Right, because this is a competition which everyone wanted to make sure they get some support from the community. It's probably a stupid things to do if they call themselves a worthless project.
But they should not give up at one moment after crossing a long run as we notice they have build a successful plan and various deployments are successful and all the developmental activities are highly achievable. May be they are still monitoring at the back end.
Yes, this is really good for both DNAtix team and investors. Actually, we don't know they have how much competitors at this industry, try their best and got belief from investors is better.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Activity: 423
Genetics has a huge contribution to our society. From human being, animals to plants have benefited to genetics so this is a good project to support.
The project will be directed first of all to studying of the most popular difficult diseases and methods of fight against them. I think, it will find the big future.

This project will change the world, the project was brighter and many brilliant people working here. Finding out medicine that will help the community. I salute this project!!!

The plans and goals of this project can really be helpful to all of us but let us see how the team will make it live and how they can be able to acquire enough funds to support it.
Fund raising is very important process of achievement of the goals. However to make it quite difficult at present as in connection with the latest events people cease to trust cryptocurrency.

That's there problem, it's hard to get some support because investors in cryptocurrencies for now seems to be holding their assets. So, the team needs some marketing strategies to at least boost their sales.
Yes, this is the hard time for collect fund from crypto communities, but the market will recovery soon. I expect DNAtix can collect fund at this time as they want.
Activity: 532
The project will be directed first of all to studying of the most popular difficult diseases and methods of fight against them. I think, it will find the big future.

This project will change the world, the project was brighter and many brilliant people working here. Finding out medicine that will help the community. I salute this project!!!

The plans and goals of this project can really be helpful to all of us but let us see how the team will make it live and how they can be able to acquire enough funds to support it.
Fund raising is very important process of achievement of the goals. However to make it quite difficult at present as in connection with the latest events people cease to trust cryptocurrency.

That's there problem, it's hard to get some support because investors in cryptocurrencies for now seems to be holding their assets. So, the team needs some marketing strategies to at least boost their sales.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I've impressed the business plan which is well created also it is pleasant that the business is transparent and completely open!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Its a big project if they can do something from this big they will be on the success because it is the one project which is new & will be choice of the investors

But just say it's a big project isn't going to cut it anyway. Most projects can call themselves big, afterall pretty much every single one of them wants millions

Right, because this is a competition which everyone wanted to make sure they get some support from the community. It's probably a stupid things to do if they call themselves a worthless project.
But they should not give up at one moment after crossing a long run as we notice they have build a successful plan and various deployments are successful and all the developmental activities are highly achievable. May be they are still monitoring at the back end.
Activity: 308
I am writing here for the second time, and I do not see the answer to my question. Tell me please there are administrators here? Why do not they answer our questions here? Where can I get answers to my questions?
I guess, you need to join on their telegram chat so that all your questions about the DNAtix project will be answered because the admins there are very responsive in acquiring some queries. Do not just stay in here and wait for them because the dev team are much busy now on their works to make this a good kind.
I think there is a point, one of the most important in the project is communication in the community, at the very least provide information related to the latest developments in the project, But it doesn't hurt to join group letter, you will find all the the answer to your question there, maybe the dev is busy at the moment to do something to make this project better.
They may be having more priorities which their immediate action is highly essential on certain activities and that attention is the real key to work first to balance in a right way. However we can do keep posting our queries and discuss.

Yes they have lots of priorities right now, but I think the best thing for them to do is manage their time well and divide each part where they need to focus with. Good communication, hardwork is highly needed in here.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 378
I am writing here for the second time, and I do not see the answer to my question. Tell me please there are administrators here? Why do not they answer our questions here? Where can I get answers to my questions?
I guess, you need to join on their telegram chat so that all your questions about the DNAtix project will be answered because the admins there are very responsive in acquiring some queries. Do not just stay in here and wait for them because the dev team are much busy now on their works to make this a good kind.
It does wonders me looking this when a developer already publishes all the reviewed whitepapers and still does answers all the queries why again the answered queries in the open forum or a community actually requires to be answered instead dev team can focus on development activities as what they might be doing.
Activity: 294
I think there is a point, one of the most important in the project is communication in the community, at the very least provide information related to the latest developments in the project, But it doesn't hurt to join group letter, you will find all the the answer to your question there, maybe the dev is busy at the moment to do something to make this project better.
That can be a proper solution as you said it is better to join in their social official channels which they have initiated that will easily sort out with the right solutions for the queries and most of them will be already answered so easy to communicate and know more about the project.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this plan can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
i think is just the market waves thats affecting us all best is just trade cautiously and maintain the floor it will be much more better plus it will give you trading experience at this hard market
Activity: 294
They may be having more priorities which their immediate action is highly essential on certain activities and that attention is the real key to work first to balance in a right way. However we can do keep posting our queries and discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: