Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03 - page 6. (Read 79759 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Huh And how much is the Kukoin listing currently rated on a 10-point scale? I still hope this is the starting race. And we'll have a binance.
You may have to wait a long time to see this because I don't think Binance can list XYO at this time because this is just a normal project and not many people know this time. I personally believe that if you want to be listed at Binance, we will lose a lot of money and the project must be really quality.
Well, not that I wanted to get to Binance, but there are such promises fed. I was promised a super quadrocopter and a cute puppy. Instead, they put on Kukan.

No offense, but the finance will not allow such a project to itself. There is a lot of fog in the development and it is not visible that they all fulfilled the promises on the roadmap. But for the team now the exchanges are not important, we must fully concentrate on the development of the project.
Well, I didn't see any fog in the design. For the team now exchanges are important, they are focused on them and give all sorts of veiled promises.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Huh And how much is the Kukoin listing currently rated on a 10-point scale? I still hope this is the starting race. And we'll have a binance.
You may have to wait a long time to see this because I don't think Binance can list XYO at this time because this is just a normal project and not many people know this time. I personally believe that if you want to be listed at Binance, we will lose a lot of money and the project must be really quality.
Well, not that I wanted to get to Binance, but there are such promises fed. I was promised a super quadrocopter and a cute puppy. Instead, they put on Kukan.

No offense, but the finance will not allow such a project to itself. There is a lot of fog in the development and it is not visible that they all fulfilled the promises on the roadmap. But for the team now the exchanges are not important, we must fully concentrate on the development of the project.

I totally agree with your opinion, we should fully concentrate on the development of the project and make sure that the team implement the project road-map as they promised.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Activity: 630
TOKPIE
This Week at XYO: Persistence Pays Off

Presenting XY — The Persistent Company
XYO Listed on KuCoin
KYC-Chain

https://medium.com/xyonetwork/this-week-at-xyo-persistence-pays-off-409c3f034176
Activity: 588
SESAME
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Congratulation XYO for listing at Kucoin Exchange, damn that's was really great exchange really happy because XYO can be listed one of my top favourite exchange right now. Keep it up, waiting for the next listing

We have to wait because very soon XYO is going to list in one the big exchange because they are doing very good activity in the background. 
Recently we have seen huge growth in terms of price which many people made big profits with the increase in the price of XYO.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
Congratulation XYO for listing at Kucoin Exchange, damn thats was really great exchange really happy because XYO can be listed one of my top favourite exchange right now. Keep it up, waiting for the next listing

2019 gonna be a big year. both from use cases perspective and exchange listing!  Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 355
Duelbits
Congratulation XYO for listing at Kucoin Exchange, damn thats was really great exchange really happy because XYO can be listed one of my top favourite exchange right now. Keep it up, waiting for the next listing
So the daily volume at this time is sitting at 4.8 M USD.  That is almost 25% of the entire market cap.   Are we supposed to believe that a quarter of all the tokens have changed hands in the last 24 hours?

I think kucoin competition has caused this spike

Guys it sounds just crazy, you can imagine how the volume of trading with $ 100,000 jumped 5 million, and it did not affect the price? Yes, it's just bots, twist the volume.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
So the daily volume at this time is sitting at 4.8 M USD.  That is almost 25% of the entire market cap.   Are we supposed to believe that a quarter of all the tokens have changed hands in the last 24 hours?

I think kucoin competition has caused this spike
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
So what? Kucoin is the ultimate dream of a little boy who wanted a quadracopter? Huh
Activity: 889
Merit: 60
XYO's NEW EXCHANGE! It's KuCoin!! Read all about XYO's latest exchange and how XYO team got there: http://bit.ly/2GtPqQd  

You got into kucoin! Great news and congratulations. I've been watching this Project from a start, but i think i'll be starting to read about it from bitcointalk too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I'm happy that XYO was listed on Kucoin. There were many people worry about exchange listing. The team had promised to get listed before end of the year and now we see Kucoin has list XYO. I am sure XY will be listed on bigger exchanges in the next year.

Yes, Kucoin is a decent exchange. A good place to get reach more people and get a higher trading volume. So far the biggest part of the trading volume was on IDEX. I guess this will slowly change now when more and more people are trading XYO on Kucoin.

While bitcoin and almost all the altcoins are rising now, XYO has decreased 20% in the past 24 hours. At the first, Kucoin didn't have a good effect on XYO's price. But I agree with you. I think, the price movement will change very soon.
This is normal because when there is information on exchange everything starts to rise sharply but then everything will soon return to the old position. I think we will see the value of the XYO down for a long time before new information on better exchanges such as Binance or Huobi.
Is Kucoin a quadrocopter or a puppy? You can certainly say that it's both, but I think I really really hope it's just a puppy. Where's my quadcopter?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Did you know that in 2014, the USPS's Mail Recovery Center only returned 3% of lost items they received? See how our tech can solve it here:

https://university.xyfindables.com/xyo-network-use-case-ecommerce-porch-theft-be8b9ffa320c
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I'm happy that XYO was listed on Kucoin. There were many people worry about exchange listing. The team had promised to get listed before end of the year and now we see Kucoin has list XYO. I am sure XY will be listed on bigger exchanges in the next year.

Yes, Kucoin is a decent exchange. A good place to get reach more people and get a higher trading volume. So far the biggest part of the trading volume was on IDEX. I guess this will slowly change now when more and more people are trading XYO on Kucoin.
Pages:
Jump to: