Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03 - page 8. (Read 79759 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 1
Hotbit Regarding this exchange, I recommend to stay away, they are there cheat volumes stupid bot, he immediately palitsya, liquidity on the exchange is not present, you can only earn a bad reputation. And I cursed when used this exchange, there the interface is very similar to the binance, but the glitch on the glitch.
I don't think it's a bad exchange, there are lots of successful project that are listed in Hotbit, even if they manipulate but as long as the value will grow, then I think we should be happy with that. I remember watching Holo and PundiX in Hotbit, they are a good run until they got listed in Binance.
Why deal with an exchange that manipulates volumes? Once again, they create visible liquidity, but in fact it is not there. THAT'S CHEATING!

I think all exchanges do some sort of wash trading
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hotbit Regarding this exchange, I recommend to stay away, they are there cheat volumes stupid bot, he immediately palitsya, liquidity on the exchange is not present, you can only earn a bad reputation. And I cursed when used this exchange, there the interface is very similar to the binance, but the glitch on the glitch.
I don't think it's a bad exchange, there are lots of successful project that are listed in Hotbit, even if they manipulate but as long as the value will grow, then I think we should be happy with that. I remember watching Holo and PundiX in Hotbit, they are a good run until they got listed in Binance.
Why deal with an exchange that manipulates volumes? Once again, they create visible liquidity, but in fact it is not there. THAT'S CHEATING!
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
https://medium.com/xyonetwork/this-week-at-xyo-topping-the-charts-62eb6465b5de
In the bear market to enter the top 100 and to be listed on the low-liquid exchange is a truly unique achievement! Congratulations your rant indicated vague goals that now you clarified putting them in his achievements! the applause of frustrated expectations!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
XYO is Spacebound! 🚀🛰This will TRANSFORM the way XYO Sentinels communicate around the world. Rural Geominers don't need to worry about being the only person around who is running the XYO app. It's time to globalize. Read the announcement here: http://bit.ly/2EryJDr

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
besides discussing new exchanges, the XYO team provided interesting updates :
new partnership! XYO recently partnered with Fedex Institute and we couldn’t be more excited! Imagine paying for your online shopping ONLY when you could prove it safely made it inside your home
detail : https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-and-fedex-developing-location-tech-for-the-shipping-giant-bfea33ccc212
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
In the bearish market, bad projects will be nearly wipen out all, and good projects have good opportunities to show off.
In general, I think that bear market this year is good for XYO and other good projects.
After all hard time, all fightings, the XYO will be really recognised.
Yes, but what about this option. The gods of marketing, due to the small amounts they bear at this time managed to get into the Top100 and created a muddy message that is at the end of the week listing on the major exchanges. I really hope that this option is not about them! I wholeheartedly support the fact that they have nothing to do with such manipulation. Because there is such as the SEC and he loves to punish.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Already Tuesday, and no new news about the exchange, that is, I understand correctly that there is just blatantly lied about listing on the top exchange? You promised until the end of last week. That's what your blog says.
I think we need to be patient. listing on the stock exchange is not so simple. especially now. I have no doubt that soon we will see the project on the new exchanges.
Of course we are waiting and supporting the project. We look forward to new exchanges.
I am also waiting for this. The hope of new exchanges will soon emerge in this project because I highly value the potential of XYO in the future and will definitely choose long-term investment and may hold for a long time before the market entered the recovery phase
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Already Tuesday, and no new news about the exchange, that is, I understand correctly that there is just blatantly lied about listing on the top exchange? You promised until the end of last week. That's what your blog says.
I think we need to be patient. listing on the stock exchange is not so simple. especially now. I have no doubt that soon we will see the project on the new exchanges.

I am sure XYO will hit some other exchanges in the future. But we shouldn't care about it now. Because even if XYO is listed on Bittrex and Binance, I don't expect it to have a very good effect on the price.
Let the team work on the project now. XYO will be listed on exchanges when it will be needed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Of course we are waiting and supporting the project. We look forward to new exchanges.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
We should thankful that they did not list this in big exchange because it grows getting listing in IDEX only.
The market is our enemy right now, we can list this in small exchange where listing fee is affordable but not in exchange like binance as hype won't last.
Yes, but what about this option. The gods of marketing, due to the small amounts they bear at this time managed to get into the Top100 and created a muddy message that is at the end of the week listing on the major exchanges. I really hope that this option is not about them! I wholeheartedly support the fact that they have nothing to do with such manipulation. Because there is such as the SEC and he loves to punish.

XYO has been consulting extensively with good amount of lawyers and the team believe they are complying with SEC regulations
We should thankful that they did not list this in big exchange because it grows getting listing in IDEX only.
The market is our enemy right now, we can list this in small exchange where listing fee is affordable but not in exchange like binance as hype won't last.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Getting listed requires lots of work both verbally and technically, the team seeks for your understanding and patience.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
When I trade with Altcoins, then I see that there are tokens that go up unnaturally, so I immediately look for the source of the price increase.
I found it in the coinmarketcap and try to see XYO go up so fast when the market is dropping.

And when is XYO listing on Bittrex or Hotbit?
No news for now about new exchanges. The team just listed on Latoken: t.me/xyonetworkannouncements/185
Also, the team have stated that they have been approved for 10 exchanges, however, every exchange is different and there are rules to follow with regards to announcing. If they announce too soon they can lose their listing so please bear with them 🙂
Please join the ann channel for the fresh news: https://t.me/xyonetworkannouncements
Ha ha
It is indeed difficult and requires volume that can be used so that it can be listed on Bittrex, right?
Thank you for the suggestion, I will enter the XYO community but I also have to bring a lot of money to make PUMP XYO. LOL

Not sure about Bittrex it is still hard to take place there but there is more high chance to get listed on Hotbit or some similar exchanges who have user friendly policies and  want to attract new people there.
But maybe before Bittrex is also better to enter Mercatox or Felixo Exchange from Turkey, which when you are going to Withdrawl, you have to wait 6 hours for TX validation LOL Bad!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

When I heard about the new stock exchange I thought it would cool down the general euphoria a bit and there would be a dump, but this slowed down a few people. Previously, listing on such a stock exchange did not foretell anything good) But everyone seems to expect that the next one will be much better, therefore they do not focus on this

Not only being listed on a new exchange doesn't increase the number of sellers, but I expect it to attract some new investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

When I heard about the new stock exchange I thought it would cool down the general euphoria a bit and there would be a dump, but this slowed down a few people. Previously, listing on such a stock exchange did not foretell anything good) But everyone seems to expect that the next one will be much better, therefore they do not focus on this
Pages:
Jump to: