Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03 - page 7. (Read 79759 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I'm happy that XYO was listed on Kucoin. There were many people worry about exchange listing. The team had promised to get listed before end of the year and now we see Kucoin has list XYO. I am sure XY will be listed on bigger exchanges in the next year.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
XYO's NEW EXCHANGE! It's KuCoin!! Read all about XYO's latest exchange and how XYO team got there: http://bit.ly/2GtPqQd  
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
hello when XYO gamma sell end ? And when burning XYO token begin ? I do not see any other exchange to buy XYO token besides IDex, when will XYO be listed on another exchange?
Hello! The Gamma Sale ended on December 1st. There were no token burned as the team burned a lot in May after the original sale. Here you can check the price and exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xyo-network/
Currently, XYO is traded on Latoken and Idex. Another exchange will be announced today at 12pm PST during the AMA. Please, follow the ann channel and you won't miss any updates https://t.me/xyonetworkannouncements or Twitter: https://twitter.com/XYOracleNetwork
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
hello when XYO gamma sell end ? And when burning XYO token begin ? I do not see any other exchange to buy XYO token besides IDex, when will XYO be listed on another exchange?
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Announcing... #xylabs! Led by two of the most creative and innovative developers we have at XY, xylabs will be a space for #RadicalInnovation. Read all about it here:

https://medium.com/xyonetwork/were-opening-xylabs-our-new-innovation-center-d6ebf6355c5d
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hotbit Regarding this exchange, I recommend to stay away, they are there cheat volumes stupid bot, he immediately palitsya, liquidity on the exchange is not present, you can only earn a bad reputation. And I cursed when used this exchange, there the interface is very similar to the binance, but the glitch on the glitch.
I don't think it's a bad exchange, there are lots of successful project that are listed in Hotbit, even if they manipulate but as long as the value will grow, then I think we should be happy with that. I remember watching Holo and PundiX in Hotbit, they are a good run until they got listed in Binance.

Well, Hotbit might not be the best or the worst exchange but in my opinion XYO should easily be able to get listed on a bigger exchange. Kucoin, for example, should definitely be possible considering how big the XYO community already is and how successful their tokensale was.
It's possible but it will not affect the price at the current market.
One example was CRPT, it has a great volume when it started trading in Kucoin but now it's less than a million already, so it's not really that consistent.
In addition, price has been going down.
Be calm and let the development team of the project spend a lot of time on their upcoming plans. I think many good things will come to this project in 2019 and new exchanges will be just a matter of time before things get to the moon. I believe in XYO and the way they develop it is really great

I like positive thinking, and thank you that in such a difficult time you are encouraging, but it is strange now to talk about Kukoin, when you promise a puppy with a cool quadcopter. Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Hotbit Regarding this exchange, I recommend to stay away, they are there cheat volumes stupid bot, he immediately palitsya, liquidity on the exchange is not present, you can only earn a bad reputation. And I cursed when used this exchange, there the interface is very similar to the binance, but the glitch on the glitch.
I don't think it's a bad exchange, there are lots of successful project that are listed in Hotbit, even if they manipulate but as long as the value will grow, then I think we should be happy with that. I remember watching Holo and PundiX in Hotbit, they are a good run until they got listed in Binance.

Well, Hotbit might not be the best or the worst exchange but in my opinion XYO should easily be able to get listed on a bigger exchange. Kucoin, for example, should definitely be possible considering how big the XYO community already is and how successful their tokensale was.
One example was CRPT, it has a great volume when it started trading in Kucoin but now it's less than a million already, so it's not really that consistent.
Be calm and let the development team of the project spend a lot of time on their upcoming plans. I think many good things will come to this project in 2019 and new exchanges will be just a matter of time before things get to the moon. I believe in XYO and the way they develop it is really great
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

There are only THREE rules to the five happy HODL’days! 🙌🎄🎅

1. One chance per day! This exciting celebration will only be happening this week! So keep an eye out every day for new posts!
2. Each opportunity will NOT be on every platform! Some days, you’ll only be able to win on Facebook, and others, only on twitter! Be sure to like our socials to stay up to date Smiley
3. This week is to have fun, celebrate with the community, and connect with XYO HODL’ers around the world. If you disparage other people, you will be disqualified from the celebration!

Well, how about we celebrate Christmas or new year together? Grin Let's prospensity another party, Shocked it will be better than a puppy flown in on a quadcopter and know if it is possible closer to home, in principle, Taiwan is fine with me, but it's better closer to Makati. Undecided
We're sponsoring a Taiwan Blockchain Meetup hosted by @Crypto__101! Happy HODL'days everyone! 😄🎉#EverywhereWeGo #XYONetwork
We’ve got another major exchange announcement coming next week - stay tuned!

https://medium.com/xyonetwork/massive-xyo-exchange-news-were-going-live-next-week-c12ae86eb111
And So this of course sounds unbelievable that you are probably still going to  Binance? Well, actually, Yes I want that puppy with the quadracopter.
Activity: 122
Activity: 122
XYO Network, a blockchain-based geographic information system (GIS) with an Ethereum token and its own blockchain network, announced today a partnership with Esri, one of the world’s oldest and largest GIS systems and mapmakers, a company founded in 1969.

Esri owns ArcGIS, a premier enterprise-level map-providing product, and this is the product that will be utilizing the XYO Network.

https://www.ccn.com/xyo-network-partners-with-esri-for-blockchain-enabled-geographic-information-system/
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Hey hey, XYO friends!
Do you like snacks? 🍟🌯Multiple magical cash register purchases using XYO Tokens?? 🤑💸Check out Drumma Boy Fresh's new XYO music video for "XYO".

Read all about the history, and some special words from Scott!
http://bit.ly/2QtVxIR
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

XYO should be listed on bigger exchanges. Not only Kucoin, It should be listed on Binance and Bittrex. But we should be patient. Now they are more focused on the progress of the project. In this bearish market, I don't think new exchanges help the price rise.
I agree with you . New exchanges only made the XYO price rise temporarily and then prices will fall very quickly. I believe the development team will know what to do next because I highly value their abilities and will definitely invest if XYO is listed on the big exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

XYO should be listed on bigger exchanges. Not only Kucoin, It should be listed on Finance and Bittrex. But we should be patient. Now they are more focused on the progress of the project. In this bearish market, I don't think new exchanges help the price rise.

Yes, you are right already they have a very huge demand in the market which makes a community is showing some interest towards the XYO project. Yes, they need to concentrate on listing in higher exchange in the market. It will build a lot of trust in the market in order to get more awareness about the project.

XYO should be listed on bigger exchanges. Not only Kucoin, It should be listed on Binance and Bittrex. But we should be patient. Now they are more focused on the progress of the project. In this bearish market, I don't think new exchanges help the price rise.
Well, at least this exchange, there is at least some liquidity and the exchange itself is not bad. But when they wrote about Bigthumb and binance and hinted at the TOP10 it was clearly not about LaToken.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Pages:
Jump to: