Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 7. (Read 56371 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
The Team send out great posts every once in a while! Be sure to bookmark their blog: https://blog.restartenergy.io/
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Some Sunday reading, did you check Vali's update on the broker system?

A must read, for sure!
Some Sunday reading, did you check Vali's update on the broker system?
Activity: 238
Did you see that Christian and the Electric Tour were featured in the biggest audience newspaper in Romania earlier this month?

Check out the article.
Check out the Restart Energy News Channel for the latest from the team!
The community is waiting for your feedback and discussion!
Activity: 658
Merit: 3
For its purpose this is one of the most interesting projects that I've ever seen in this forum. I wonder: which is the stage of development? I don't see any traces of fundrasing in the website. Thanks!

Hi there, the platform is in Beta mode right now.

Toke sale has completed.  Feel free to join our Telegram, for all the updates:
https://t.me/RestartEnergy

Thanks! I'll soon read the whitepaper in order to obtain some further information. If possible I would like to ask you which is the expected ROI for token holders in this moment. Thank you!

Hello Sevinpays and thanks for your interest. Staking isn't live at this point. During this month, the team intends to start a beta staking process, which will allow them to test live how the staking will behave. Read more about the latest updates on the mechanism: https://blog.restartenergy.io/vali-march-2019-update-e13fd35c571a

Can you disclose how much you raised on your token sale? Do you think you can develop this platform without encountering any problem in terms of financial aspect?

Great question. Yes, RED had a token sale earlier in 2018 which sold out and raised 30M USD. I will use the quote to ensure you that the team is well-funded and actually profitable to deliver a great product.
"We became the fastest growing independent energy company in an European Country by tapping into the vast potential of micro-entrepreneurship and creating new jobs with the Restart Energy franchise. Restart Energy ICO is a black swan event for energy monopolies, it’s history in the making. By buying RED MegaWatt Tokens, you get an opportunity to participate in a great business success story while making money in the process. Moreover, 20 million USD was reported in 2018 for the year past. For 2018 the team will publish the report publicly in May, 2019''

A huge funding indeed! I believe there should be no problem with the actual deployment of their system as they are well-funded if the figure is true. Very few projects can attain such feat in terms of financial freedom so I hope the team will use the those funds wisely.
Good point, as those keeping an eye on the space are seeing some of the big names in crypto having to turn to austerity measures to survive the crypto winter. FYI, Restart seems to be in a very healthy position, as they turned over an estimated $50,000,000 in revenue in 2018 according to this blog post:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/red-2018-year-in-review-54b7630bafc1
Restart Energy has a YouTube channel! Give it a subscribe!
Armand recently brought great news to the Telegram channel, have you seen them? Wink
An update today from RED CTO Vali Malinoiu in the Official Telegram channel:

Hello Everybody,
As we announced on Friday, we are here with an update in regards to the broker system (what is it, how it works, and why do we need it). As a broker you have the ability to stake and receive KWT for staking and also trade MWAT/KWT on the exchange, like any other exchange in the crypto world, we are required to do KYC to our brokers, Its something that is necessary and I am sure that most of you understand that. In order to remove any other confusion, the broker functionality is not limited to Romania, and it will never be, there's also a change request filled in our git.

It might sound to like an Franchise type account so we decided to change the description to just trading account, to avoid confusion for everybody.

- in regards to security audits we have some offers, still investigating/waiting for others, unfortunately it's nothing that we can do into that direction except waiting.

-like we mentioned last week, meters are getting installed as fast that we can, but as you most of you know, some of the parts that we require are still being shipped, but the meters that we already have are being installed in production/consumption locations all over the country but it's on the location schedule not our schedule.

- consumers and producers can now add different consumption/production points with different legal entities but same group, this is fully functional in both the mobile/web app.

-as we do real time energy matching and the connection from the producers/consumers is not always reliable, we've devised a system that will do that matching even if we don't have a connection.

-one other big thing that happened this week, is that in order to control and maintain everything we need a custom tailored back-office system, to manage support/KYC/AML/producers/consumers/ so we've been building that for a while now, and we did several updates to it this week.
RED's Presence on Telegram can be found here:

1.) Official Group
2.) News Channel
3.) Trading Group

Come by and say hello!
Vali's updates are always rather interesting, looking forward to the next one? Smiley

It wouldn't be long until another one is released... Wink
Vali's updates are always rather interesting, looking forward to the next one? Smiley
The team is always eager to know new people and to engage in positive conversations. So if you have a thought you want to send them, feedback, questions or are just curios to learn more about Restart Energy, please use the form found at the bottom of the page at https://restartenergy.io/#contact-form.
Make sure you follow RED on Twitter for the latest news from the team!
What would you like to see on RED in the future?
Activity: 614
Restart Energy, featured in Ziarul Financiar, Romania’s largest financial publication!

Restart Energy has developed an online platform unique in the world- RED. The platform is powered by blockchain technology, where consumers can acquire cheaper energy directly from producers. This offers Restart Energy clients the freedom to select the quality, whereabouts and type of the targeted energy (solar, hydro, wind).

Find the whole article here: https://bit.ly/2Y1UO1Q
Did you have the opportunity to read the latest from Armand in the community chat?
The RED platform is available for now in beta form on iOS, Android, and on desktop. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
For its purpose this is one of the most interesting projects that I've ever seen in this forum. I wonder: which is the stage of development? I don't see any traces of fundrasing in the website. Thanks!

Hi there, the platform is in Beta mode right now.

Toke sale has completed.  Feel free to join our Telegram, for all the updates:
https://t.me/RestartEnergy

Thanks! I'll soon read the whitepaper in order to obtain some further information. If possible I would like to ask you which is the expected ROI for token holders in this moment. Thank you!

Hello Sevinpays and thanks for your interest. Staking isn't live at this point. During this month, the team intends to start a beta staking process, which will allow them to test live how the staking will behave. Read more about the latest updates on the mechanism: https://blog.restartenergy.io/vali-march-2019-update-e13fd35c571a

Can you disclose how much you raised on your token sale? Do you think you can develop this platform without encountering any problem in terms of financial aspect?

Great question. Yes, RED had a token sale earlier in 2018 which sold out and raised 30M USD. I will use the quote to ensure you that the team is well-funded and actually profitable to deliver a great product.
"We became the fastest growing independent energy company in an European Country by tapping into the vast potential of micro-entrepreneurship and creating new jobs with the Restart Energy franchise. Restart Energy ICO is a black swan event for energy monopolies, it’s history in the making. By buying RED MegaWatt Tokens, you get an opportunity to participate in a great business success story while making money in the process. Moreover, 20 million USD was reported in 2018 for the year past. For 2018 the team will publish the report publicly in May, 2019''

A huge funding indeed! I believe there should be no problem with the actual deployment of their system as they are well-funded if the figure is true. Very few projects can attain such feat in terms of financial freedom so I hope the team will use the those funds wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: