Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 148. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I understand correctly that this project has only just begun its bounty program?
Yes, most recently!
How much does the project intend to allocate for investors to the total number of tokens?
The description says that about 3% of the total number of tokens will be allocated
A fairly large number, if we take into consideration that the total volume is sufficiently large
Totally agree with you. On this, participants can earn and make a profit for themselves and for the project
And what about the minimum and maximum number of retweets? Do you know anything?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Hi.
Can you explain to me, the cost of electricity in this project will be linked to the cost of the token, right?
Yes, it turns out that way.
Is this really a problem?
I did not say that this is a problem.
It just turns out that the cost of electricity will also be volatile as the rate of the token.
That is, speculation on the stock exchange can significantly affect the change in the value of the final product, how will this affect the end users?
I do not quite understand what you mean by that ...
Trading on the stock exchange is a natural process, for a token and a project it's good, is not it?  Huh
I'm talking about the fact that the cost of the final product will change constantly.
I do not think that's very good, is it?
Activity: 532
I understand correctly that this project has only just begun its bounty program?
Yes, most recently!
How much does the project intend to allocate for investors to the total number of tokens?
The description says that about 3% of the total number of tokens will be allocated
A fairly large number, if we take into consideration that the total volume is sufficiently large
Totally agree with you. On this, participants can earn and make a profit for themselves and for the project
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Hi.
Can you explain to me, the cost of electricity in this project will be linked to the cost of the token, right?
It just turns out that the cost of electricity will also be volatile as the rate of the token.
That is, speculation on the stock exchange can significantly affect the change in the value of the final product, how will this affect the end users?
I do not quite understand what you mean by that ...
Trading on the stock exchange is a natural process, for a token and a project it's good, is not it?  Huh
Yes, most recently!
Hi.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Hi.
Yes, most recently!
Hi.
Yes, most recently!
Yes, most recently!
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
I am attracted to the colorful design of this project
joined to your opinion,really like it too  Grin

Lol, does the business model and utility of the token attract you too, or is it just the colours!?  Grin
Activity: 588
joined to your opinion,really like it too  Grin
if the project will really develop according to the road map that my investment is really profitable
and you are not sure what it would really be so?
I would like to believe that really everything will be according to the road map
I think that now everything is going according to her
Activity: 616
if the project will really develop according to the road map that my investment is really profitable
I would like to believe that really everything will be according to the road map
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 616
it will be interesting to watch the development of the project in the future
you mean work on the road map?
yes I mean it
I'm sure that everything will unfold exactly as written in the roadmap
also hope so because judging by the road map project will be a bomb in the sphere ICO
the road map looks very cool and promising
Jump to: