Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 149. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
it will be interesting to watch the development of the project in the future
you mean work on the road map?
yes I mean it
I'm sure that everything will unfold exactly as written in the roadmap
also hope so because judging by the road map project will be a bomb in the sphere ICO
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
yes I mean it
I'm sure that everything will unfold exactly as written in the roadmap
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
yes I mean it
wow a new and rather interesting project! I will carefully study it Roll Eyes
I am also glad that the market has a new project that is interesting to many investors
I think that this project will bring a pretty big profit
seriously?
of course Yes, because already at the initial stage of development of the project shows a really good result
I hope that you are right and even with a small investment do I get a large enough benefit
most likely it will but I plan to invest pretty large
it seems to me that even with small investments you have chance to get big profit
I am also glad that the market has a new project that is interesting to many investors
seriously?
of course Yes, because already at the initial stage of development of the project shows a really good result
I hope that you are right and even with a small investment do I get a large enough benefit
most likely it will but I plan to invest pretty large
seriously?
seriously?
seriously?
Activity: 490
That I have noticed, consultants are adults. No youth, is meant. Hence, certainly there is experience in this area.
  Well, I'll tell you so. Age is not an indicator of experience. Although, in this case, probably, on the contrary, it is better not to treat to young people, because there is an account for a year here.
 Add to this the situation in the economic and energy markets, people, who can understand this, must have the appropriate education and qualifications. One thing is clear: no matter who is how old, the main thing is to participate in the project and start your own business!
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
What will be the liquidity of the token? And when technical documentation white paper in Russian is available, I would like to recommend this project to colleagues for investment, now such projects are quite successful.
Activity: 476
That I have noticed, consultants are adults. No youth, is meant. Hence, certainly there is experience in this area.
  Well, I'll tell you so. Age is not an indicator of experience. Although, in this case, probably, on the contrary, it is better not to treat to young people, because there is an account for a year here.
Activity: 154
Jump to: