Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 151. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I really like their design Grin
what specific design you have in mind?
the website and all information on the website is very cool presents
Activity: 476
what specific design you have in mind?
Activity: 616
Activity: 378
this project really looks very promising if compared with other similar projects Roll Eyes
very attracted by the opportunity of profitable investment in this project
website and white paper say that the profit for the invested is very huge and that now is the time to invest
based on the information in the thread, the income of the company amounted to 425%
Yes, I also saw this information. Quite a good sign in my opinion.
do you think that the project is worthy of really big investments?
I think that this project it is better to invest big. Judging by the work that they've done will be a very large profit
this project really looks very promising if compared with other similar projects Roll Eyes
website and white paper say that the profit for the invested is very huge and that now is the time to invest
based on the information in the thread, the income of the company amounted to 425%
do you think that the project is worthy of really big investments?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
in this project I was attracted by the fact that the idea is quite noble really hope that it really will be implemented and we will be happy results
it is very interesting to observe the work projects that use the blockchain technology in such unusual areas of life
I was most attracted by the fact that everything is completely transparent and the company really exists that is, the investment will go directly to the developer
I'd like to believe that it will actually work
why you are so hope?
because the idea seems to me quite unusual and in addition useful
cool when there are those who do interesting project was his idea and the result
because there are very few ICO who really inspire trust in addition shows the quality of performance and great development team
in this project I was attracted by the fact that the idea is quite noble really hope that it really will be implemented and we will be happy results
it is very interesting to observe the work projects that use the blockchain technology in such unusual areas of life
I was most attracted by the fact that everything is completely transparent and the company really exists that is, the investment will go directly to the developer
why you are so hope?
cool when there are those who do interesting project was his idea and the result
Earn with impressio.io
why you are so hope?
why you are so hope?
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Finally there was a bounty system !!!
I agree, it has long been time. Investors have already waited for tokens and rewards

What part of the tokens will be allocated? Hopefully 100? ahahah
Activity: 490
Finally there was a bounty system !!!
I agree, it has long been time. Investors have already waited for tokens and rewards
Jump to: