Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 3. (Read 56371 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Do they have any companies which are interesting collaborate with them? How they will use this energy? Is there will be mining for some companies?

Yes, they will, did you read the AMA. Everything is explaine here:  https://medium.com/@tehMoonwalker/restart-energy-will-change-the-way-we-consume-trade-and-produce-energy-9af80a7919e8
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Do they have any companies which are interesting collaborate with them? How they will use this energy? Is there will be mining for some companies?
Activity: 22
🗣Hello, awesome RED community!👋

We have some awesome news to share:

❇️ We feel everyone should be able to stake in order to receive the initial one time bonus of 0.11KWT for each MWAT staked on the REDplatform, therefore, thanks to the feedback we received, we decided the qualifying period will be 3 months, calculated from the start of staking in August !!
❇️Staking will start around 20th of August 2019, as previously announced!
❇️KYC will begin processing, emails will be sent to both those passing the process or needing to send in more documents. Deposits on the platform will start subsequently.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
For the ones who missed the recent AMA we had with both Armand and Vali, you can find a transcript of what was discussed in this article by our great supporter @tehMoonwalkeR, who was kind enough to put them all together shortly after the end of the AMA, many thanks to him for his swift work!🙏🙌

You can find his article here:

https://medium.com/@tehMoonwalker/restart-energy-will-change-the-way-we-consume-trade-and-produce-energy-9af80a7919e8

Don't forget to clap it!

I would like to appreciate the hard efforts of the team they are moving forward in a direction and this project will deliver for sure one day and it will turn into giant. The team have very noble mission to bring more use case on this platform and this will put this into winning position.
For the ones who missed the recent AMA we had with both Armand and Vali, you can find a transcript of what was discussed in this article by our great supporter @tehMoonwalkeR, who was kind enough to put them all together shortly after the end of the AMA, many thanks to him for his swift work!🙏🙌

You can find his article here:

https://medium.com/@tehMoonwalker/restart-energy-will-change-the-way-we-consume-trade-and-produce-energy-9af80a7919e8

Don't forget to clap it!
Activity: 231
Merit: 1

Nobody will force you to lock your tokens, by any means. It's your own decision if you want to receive a 0.11 KWT bonus per each MWAT staked (with a minimum price floor for KWT: 0.05Euro/KWT on the REDPlatform). Just keep in mind the above bonus will be a one time event and available for a period of one week, which will be pre-announced so everyone can make their own decision whether to stake or not.
So it's a limited one-time event and we can choose whatever want to stake or not? Sound good to me so counts me in.
It's not limited per time and you are welcome to start staking on August 20th. Glad to have you aboard Smiley
Activity: 396
Merit: 106

Nobody will force you to lock your tokens, by any means. It's your own decision if you want to receive a 0.11 KWT bonus per each MWAT staked (with a minimum price floor for KWT: 0.05Euro/KWT on the REDPlatform). Just keep in mind the above bonus will be a one time event and available for a period of one week, which will be pre-announced so everyone can make their own decision whether to stake or not.
So it's a limited one-time event and we can choose whatever want to stake or not? Sound good to me so counts me in.

Hi there, it simply means for every MWAT you stake, you will get 0.11 KWT. 

KWT will no longer expire, so no need to worry, they will stay.

But for what period of time? Per one day or week or month or there will be 0.11 KWT one-time payment for token holders? And where I should keep MWAT tokens?
Also, I asked, where Ill be able sell this KWT tokens, if they dont trading on exchanges...
In order to stake you will need (when time comes) to send your tokens on the RED platform in order to stake them. Once they are staked, you cannot remove them for 90 days. There will be a one time bonus of 0.11 KWT per each MWAT staked, available for one week only, which will be announced. You will be able to sell them on the internal platform. For trader accounts, the KYC process has started yet, but they are not yet validating accounts yet: https://www.redplatform.com/#/ 

Seems this is strange system. Why do wee need to lock our MWAT tokens for 90 days if rewards in KWT will be only one time and this tokens will be alive for only one week? After one week they will just burn? And who will want buy them? Companies?
Agree with you. If the dev team of MWAT tokens can't explain a good reason why we need to lock our MWAT tokens for 90 days then no way.

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO

Hi there. This is how the staking system is designed to work. The initial bonus KWT doesn't expire after 90 days anymore, as announced recently by Vali. However the initial .11 KWT for each staked MWAT is available for a period of one week, pre-announced so everyone can prepare for it.

I cnt understand. What will be with this KWT bonus tokens after? How will we can use this KWT token? Is this token will be trading on some exchanges or just on your platform? And who will be interesting in buying this tokens?
However, in my opinion we cannot judge this KWT token, it might be better to just follow the development because then we will know and hopefully this token can be traded on a large exchange

Hi there. This is how the staking system is designed to work. The initial bonus KWT doesn't expire after 90 days anymore, as announced recently by Vali. However the initial .11 KWT for each staked MWAT is available for a period of one week, pre-announced so everyone can prepare for it.

I cnt understand. What will be with this KWT bonus tokens after? How will we can use this KWT token? Is this token will be trading on some exchanges or just on your platform? And who will be interesting in buying this tokens?

KWT is what you use within the platform to buy/sell energy on RED platform.  Not to be confused with MWAT which is the native token on RED. MWAT is what users contrbuted for the token sale, and that is what is already on the secondary market as seen here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/restart-energy-mwat/#markets

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

But for what period of time? Per one day or week or month or there will be 0.11 KWT one-time payment for token holders? And where I should keep MWAT tokens?
Also, I asked, where Ill be able sell this KWT tokens, if they dont trading on exchanges...
In order to stake you will need (when time comes) to send your tokens on the RED platform in order to stake them. Once they are staked, you cannot remove them for 90 days. There will be a one time bonus of 0.11 KWT per each MWAT staked, available for one week only, which will be announced. You will be able to sell them on the internal platform. For trader accounts, the KYC process has started yet, but they are not yet validating accounts yet: https://www.redplatform.com/#/ 

Seems this is strange system. Why do wee need to lock our MWAT tokens for 90 days if rewards in KWT will be only one time and this tokens will be alive for only one week? After one week they will just burn? And who will want buy them? Companies?
Agree with you. If the dev team of MWAT tokens can't explain a good reason why we need to lock our MWAT tokens for 90 days then no way.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork

It is true that you say that the system can be said to be quite strange, but apart from that, I don't know what the team is thinking by making a system like that. Hopefully they can provide clarity on this matter

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
SWAZM has Joined Hands With Restart Energy to Create the World's First Decentralized Peer-to-peer Energy Marketplace - the RED Platform https://finance.yahoo.com/news/swazm-joined-hands-restart-energy-142200852.html
SWAZM seems like a new company, and joining the RED This platform will help SWAZM to add to the community and SWAZM can be famous,
but on the other hand this is also interesting for RED, because if these two companies do their best for their progress, I am sure RED and SWAZM will be the best companies sector energy .
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
SWAZM has Joined Hands With Restart Energy to Create the World's First Decentralized Peer-to-peer Energy Marketplace - the RED Platform https://finance.yahoo.com/news/swazm-joined-hands-restart-energy-142200852.html
Activity: 231
Merit: 1

As promised in RED White Paper, the MWAT holders will be able to stake their tokens for a period of 3 months and for that they will gain an initial staking reward of 0.11 KWT per MWAT staked.

Read the full article on our Medium to get more understanding of how the staking will work:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/how-reds-staking-mechanism-works-19cfac8a0cbb
Join https://t.me/restartenergydemocracy so you won't miss the announcement about staking!

Thank you for article. But I cant understand everything. Rewards in 0.11 KWT per 1 MWAT will be for every weeks? And they said, that rewards in KWT will be alive only for during 3 month:

The initial KWT will have a “shelf life” of 90 days, after which they will expire.

What does this mean?  What will happen than? They will burn this tokens? And I didnt find information where I will be able to sell this KWT tokens...

Pages:
Jump to: