Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 4. (Read 56371 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

As promised in RED White Paper, the MWAT holders will be able to stake their tokens for a period of 3 months and for that they will gain an initial staking reward of 0.11 KWT per MWAT staked.

Read the full article on our Medium to get more understanding of how the staking will work:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/how-reds-staking-mechanism-works-19cfac8a0cbb
Join https://t.me/restartenergydemocracy so you won't miss the announcement about staking!

Thank you for article. But I cant understand everything. Rewards in 0.11 KWT per 1 MWAT will be for every weeks? And they said, that rewards in KWT will be alive only for during 3 month:

The initial KWT will have a “shelf life” of 90 days, after which they will expire.

What does this mean?  What will happen than? They will burn this tokens? And I didnt find information where I will be able to sell this KWT tokens...
Activity: 231
Merit: 1

Yes, the platform is live for consumers and producers, Traders are now going through the KYC process.

I dont understand your questions, why do we need initial tokens than mwat?  please explain.

The staking will be announced once it is completed. Yes, you will be able to sell over the platform.

Because I have WMAT tokens which I bought a long time ago. So i want to know how to stake and get KWT tokens and how I can convert them into WMAT  or how I can sell KWT tokens, because they are not trading on exchanges...
As promised in RED White Paper, the MWAT holders will be able to stake their tokens for a period of 3 months and for that they will gain an initial staking reward of 0.11 KWT per MWAT staked.

Read the full article on our Medium to get more understanding of how the staking will work:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/how-reds-staking-mechanism-works-19cfac8a0cbb
Join https://t.me/restartenergydemocracy so you won't miss the announcement about staking!

Yes, the platform is live for consumers and producers, Traders are now going through the KYC process.

I dont understand your questions, why do we need initial tokens than mwat?  please explain.

The staking will be announced once it is completed. Yes, you will be able to sell over the platform.

Because I have WMAT tokens which I bought a long time ago. So i want to know how to stake and get KWT tokens and how I can convert them into WMAT  or how I can sell KWT tokens, because they are not trading on exchanges...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
As we countdown to the end of May and the coming launch of the platform, please remember:
In order to get the bonus KWT after platform is going live, you will have a week to stake your tokens on the platform, the team will announce the exact timing, keep an eye here and on the Telegram announcement channel please.
And who will buy KWT? Without possible consumer KWT is worthless, as we know it is not possible to hold it forever.

It is also traded on public exchanges.

They created second type of tokens and this will be distributed for token holders like rewards for staking? How this tokens will be using on their platform or used already? I dont see KWT tokens at CMC.. where is this KWT trading right now?
KWT isn't a new kind of token. It is what you use within the platform to buy/sell energy.

Is platform launched already? Where are they buying energy? With what companies are they working right now? And why do we need intial tokens than (MWAT)? I still have some since last year. May I stake it for getting KWT now? And may I sell KWT than and where?

As we countdown to the end of May and the coming launch of the platform, please remember:
In order to get the bonus KWT after platform is going live, you will have a week to stake your tokens on the platform, the team will announce the exact timing, keep an eye here and on the Telegram announcement channel please.
And who will buy KWT? Without possible consumer KWT is worthless, as we know it is not possible to hold it forever.

They created second type of tokens and this will be distributed for token holders like rewards for staking? How this tokens will be using on their platform or used already? I dont see KWT tokens at CMC.. where is this KWT trading right now?
KWT isn't a new kind of token. It is what you use within the platform to buy/sell energy.

Is platform launched already? Where are they buying energy? With what companies are they working right now? And why do we need intial tokens than (MWAT)? I still have some since last year. May I stake it for getting KWT now? And may I sell KWT than and where?
Activity: 231

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

good morning I am a holder of tokens on eth wallet, I saw on the site a APP to download ... what should I do? do I have to download the ap and register my tokens?
Activity: 614
Hey awesome RED community!

Armand had an impromptu appearance in the RED community chat over on telegram, to update the community on the latest happenings in regards to the project and also announce some exciting news.
You can read all of it here: https://t.me/RestartEnergy/205287  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
video of Armand announcing the launch of the RED platform at the Romania Blockhain Summit along with the CEO of OMV Petrom Gas and JERA Japan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV3lKxig0uk&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/RestartEnergyio/status/1142760557256355842 CEO, Armand Domuta, on the main stage at Romania Blockchain Summit, next to the CEO of OMV Petrom Gas and the Global CIO of JERA Japan, explaining how the RED Platform helps liberate energy through blockchain and is making the link between consumers and producers more direct!
Activity: 560
Live screens from Producers Dashboard! 📲 Within the RED app, Producers will be able track their energy production, manage the production points, add offers, track the customer base, buy $MWAT, and much more!⚡️ https://twitter.com/MWAT_community/status/1141030052685123584

Activity: 658
Merit: 3
Congratulations for recent success.

Is there a deadline for stakers to get KWT reward?
No there isn't, gij. You might've heard of a deadline to receive the initial bonus, however.
gij
Activity: 278
Congratulations for recent success.

Is there a deadline for stakers to get KWT reward?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
This week has marked a historic moment for RED:

"Our very first producer has onboarded the #REDplatform!👐
And they have company, being shortly followed by our first corporate consumers! "

https://twitter.com/RestartEnergyio/status/1136917637005488128  Cool

That is very big news this platform is ready to provide its services to the public use. Blockchain is most transparent way and this field renewable energy is the future that is why I think this is best project to invest and it will help to earn really big profit.
This week has marked a historic moment for RED:

"Our very first producer has onboarded the #REDplatform!👐
And they have company, being shortly followed by our first corporate consumers! "

https://twitter.com/RestartEnergyio/status/1136917637005488128  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 3
All of us use the energy that it represents. Find out more about KWT here:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/vali-march-2019-update-e13fd35c571a
Hey everyone, please find below the latest update from Vali, as shared with everyone in the RED community group on telegram. You can also join the group, at the following link: https://t.me/RestartEnergy

Hello, how is everyone?

I thought it's about time i come with an update Smiley. A lot is going on, on our side,
These last weeks have been pretty full for us.
With our payment provider we underwent trough a full financial / billing audit, that required us to do quite a lot of changes on the way that we take care of the payments/billing and other things like that, being fully compliant it's pretty exhaustive i might say, but we are and we know for sure that our users data is safe, the requirements made us do some changes in our terms and conditions, our policies and our flows.
At the same time  we  crushed a lot of bugs, we discovered several others, we did UI/UX cleanup on the apps, everything looks much better now from our point of view, the mobile app is undergoing a full refactor.

Another great news, is that we are going to change the actual exchange, but with the new updates from swazm, we're going to have automatic order matching (yep, fully decentralized, how cool is that?), a new ui, and the simple exchange will hook automatically in order  to do live  shapeshifting. (coming next  week with screens).

A lot of you are asking is may still happening, well yes, we already encountered delays, but  these things happen(it's not always us), sometimes you need to account for them, but we are still on schedule for next week, if we  encounter more delays that might come from requirements/legal reasons, at the very begining of June we're still launching, we're still undergoing changes and testing at the same time, please keep in mind that we are  expecting  thousands of users and we need to have everything working perfectly, imagine that each and everyone of the users need to go trough kyc, so it will get pretty crowded, fast and we need to be ready.

We want to congratulate our dev Vlad who has been with us  from the very begining for being a father to a healthy baby boy!.
We also want to thank to our beta testers, and also our community for being a part of this amazing project.

Bellow attaching this weeks sprint report ! Smiley
----------
Node
Added auxiliary method to pass access token in requests for mobile file access.

Web
Usability
Filters on tradeview section were updated visually and are responsive on all devices
Consumer Wizard, Producer Wizard, Trader Wizard now have default values selected for Country, City and Supplier
Contact form was added on the bottom of the website on the landing page

UI/UX

Design improvements
Redesign Production Point page
Redesign Consumption Point
Redesigned Exchange page
Redesigned Welcome page for traders
Added labels in producer dashboard, consumer dashboard, offers, subscriptions, consumer for the ability to be translated.

Multi-language
Translation for labels in Support section
Terms and Conditions updates and language translations
Producer Terms and Conditions updates and languages translation
Consumer Terms and Conditions updates and languages translation
Trader Terms and Conditions updates and languages translation
Privacy Policy updates and languages translation
Cookie Policy updates and languages translation

New functionalities
Implemented the Buy MWAT page
Market label from the sidebar in Dashboard is no longer available, there are now 2 types of Exchange, simple which is available for Producers, Consumers and Prosumers, and traders have also access to the advanced exchange

Bug fixes
Fixed Production Point flow bugfixes
Fixed Consumer Wizard flow bugfixes
Fixed price validation when adding an offer
Fixed overlapping loaders
Fixed phone number country selection on Make a Payment
Fixed a bug where you would get redirected to login instead of enter pin screen if your token access expired
Fixed a bug which resulted in the selected language not being saved

Mobile

[refactor]: add eslint
[refactor]: fix eslint errors
[refactor]: Text, Picker components
[refactor]: Add consumption point and consumption point screens now use mobx

New functionalities
Created purchase page (MWAT / RON)
Implemented functionalities for the ‘More page’: Share, Community, Help, profile, Support.

Vali, [24.05.19 20:59]
UI/UX
Changed share options for pending trader

Design improvements
Changes to the picker to allow default values (eg. Country, City, Supplier pickers)
Small design changes to Pending trader page
Replaced the text font in the entire application with the one from the design
Removed redundant “Log in to Restart Energy portal to activate” functionality from the Add Consumption Point flow when the user is already a Restart Energy client

Bug fixes
Linked line chart dashboard data
Fixed wallet address crashes
Linked ‘Invalid tarder’ page
Fixed multiple bugs resulted from mobx migration
Fix transfer crash
Activity: 390
Merit: 11

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: