Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 8. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Dear TOKENS I have some questions

http://blog.quantumproject.org/quantum%20&%20tokens%20merger.pdf

1.Why Tokens decided to merger QUANTUM (QUA) for 1 QUA  holders will get 3,9 DTR?

2.Why DTR holders need additional 291mio DTR tokens or 19% of ICO tokens on market if DTR is deflation token?HuhHuh??
   74,8 QUA is equal 291 mio DTR.

3.Who decided to sign this contract? If there will be more DTR on market the price will rise much slovley over time, when buyback will be done?

4.Can  DTR holders wote about this decision?

5.Can Tokens describe why this merger would be meaningful?

6.Can quantum  publish the address where are the funds that will be  Tokens assets after merger?

7.Where will DTR tokens come for QUA tokens from.

With answer on this questions we can say that TRANSPERENCY-SAFETY-RELIABILITY matters to Tokens.

FINALLY, LATEST NEWS ON WEBSIDE:

November 26, 2018
Our First DTR Destruction Event
24h Total Volume: 16,592 USDT
The lack of any information could mean two things (in my oponion):

It may be a scenario that was mentioned above  (XYZSniper) – that would mean the team is artifiticially lowering, pushing the price down with purpose to buy coins at low prices. In this case this would be fraudulent,  because the team knows what will be the next move (inside information)  which will raise value of DTR and investors dont know, because they are not informed of anything. I dont belive this is the case here, because of a low volume at the moment (price is low, but no one is buying). Plus the team has enormous amount of coins, so this would be without any  major  effect for them...

Or, the excange could be just a product that gives investors impression that the project has succeeded, but if you look closer you see that in reality it is not the case. Its just no name exchange with few members and  low volume. Voting system insures that coins will be slowly listed in next few years (if necessary).  Fact is, relatively  very very  little money was invested in the project (so where did the rest of our money go?). And what happened with assets from Quantum? The exchange exists, but as such it is completely uninteresting and some benefits from it in this form can not be expected. It could be therefore more or less just an excuse that something has been done, (but it is not a serious project as promised). Burning system at this speed will take another 50 years.  In this time,.... Is this the story behind?

And dont blame the market, because many other exchanges are doing just fine.
Lack of communication from Tokens.net is simply not fair to all investors!!
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
3M plus DTR destroyed up to date.

3 days till next DTRVoice voting winner.

We are cryptocurrency
Some updates.

Starting december 1st DTR destruction events have begun. Almost 1M DTR destroyed up to date collected from daily fees and DTRVoice asset listings.

https://www.tokens.net/destruction-events/

4 assets have been won the listing by votes, 2 of them with open markets.

Cardano ADA 9,613 12-12-2018 Market will be open soon
BlockEstate BIT 10,121 03-12-2018 Market is open
Xaurum XAUR 14,304 21-11-2018 Market is open
Stellar XLM 11,750 15-11-2018 Market will be open soon

Current voting rank.

https://www.tokens.net/voting/

Current standings top 15:

TajCoin TAJ 5,575
Tron TRX 5,574
Tezos XTZ 4,701
Basic Attention Token BAT 2,252
IOTA MIOTA 1,908
Viberate VIB 1,652
EOS  1,616
NANO  1,401
DogeCoin DOGE 1,110
Lisk LSK 902
NevaCoin NEVA 414
AquariusCoin ARCO 407
Dash DASH 393
DigiByte DGB 270
Pennykoin PK 254

Feature updates and improvements:

- at Balances trading pair selection dropdowns, only those pairs are shown that have at least one transaction.
- transactions are now ordered by ID, not date, so that they are in a more appropriate order of execution.
- search currency in voting table
- ordering in balances table
- speedup of deposit/withdrawal processing

Activity: 15
Activity: 26
Trading fees:
Maker fee: 0.0%    
Taker fee: 0.2%
Deposit fees: None
Withdrawal fees: Cryptocurrency dependable

First burning of DTR gathered through fees: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe2d993601387994673759424e8bd58e5d281b8b1a31a4792cf92689be3cfb9e1
Activity: 26
hello
what is the total supply for dtrv?
does anyone know

I have calculated all votes made at the moment and all the selling orders. I believe it should be around 100k DTRV available. It might also be 150k-200k if people are holding it.

Very nice news about the first burning. Very promising project we have.

Anybody knows when they will bring in fees?
December 1st.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
hello
does anyone know

I have calculated all votes made at the moment and all the selling orders. I believe it should be around 100k DTRV available. It might also be 150k-200k if people are holding it.

Very nice news about the first burning. Very promising project we have.

Anybody knows when they will bring in fees?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Is Tokens.net still not available to sign up from the USA?

I get the same message.

Your country is not supported

That's the same message that I got back in May when I tried to sign up using the beta invite that was sent to me.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Today I've actually traded on tokens.net for the first time (have been member and holder for a while, just haven't been trading as much as market was lacking volatility, now I'm back =)).

Anyway, I must say that the User Experience is top notch and as developer my self with 15+ years of experience I really like what I see (beautiful utilization of jQuery lib, done very efficiently and thus such great UX feeling). All props to devs, great stuff!
Activity: 11
hello
does anyone know
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I've been trading sometime on tokens.net and I've must say I am really impressed. Very simple to buy or sell for newcomers, yet still has nice tools for advanced traders. Actually really a lot of tools and it works super fast.

My worries are however, if the site will hold the speed it has after higher number of traders, transactions etc.

And I am not able to set a stop loss... If I use the "advanced" part; I put the price I enter into position, and I can only put one second price to exit position. And the second price is obviously higher than the entering price. I would however like to put two exit prices, also lower than entering price, to form a stop-loss. Is this feature going to be added? Or it already is and I don't know how to use it?
We are cryptocurrency
Why is Tokens.net not included on coinmarketcap ?

New exchange listing info was provided to CMC via submittion form long time ago (multiple times in fact) so dont really know why its taking so long to connect to Tokens APIs.

On the other hand Coingecko,Coinpaprika and Blockfolio added Tokens at ligtning speed.

https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/tokensnet/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/tokens_net
We are cryptocurrency
DTR Voice just went live on Tokens.net.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://platform.tokens.net/voting/

Cardano - ADA in the lead at time of writing.

We are cryptocurrency
DTR Voice just went live on Tokens.net.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://platform.tokens.net/voting/

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokens.net just added Monero (XMR/BTC and XMR/USDT) pairs.
Pages:
Jump to: