Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform - page 11. (Read 73481 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

Technically it is right as it is copied from the official roadmap. According to roadmap the public launch is July and Mobile launch is in August. Thus, 31.08. or earlier.

However, the team hasn't announced yet any updates on the exact date of the public launch. I see only tweets and posts of Merlak enjoying his (well earned I hope) holidays on some inflatable unicorns  Grin
Tokens.net have added LTC/BTC, BCH/BTC, BCH/USDT and LTC/USDT.

Find the tweet here: https://twitter.com/TokensNet/status/1021528390493458434

Tokens.net will go very soon live my friends. Very soon. And than marketing can start!
I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Reluctantly representatives of the project answer questions. Tell us at what stage the development of the project? Do you work on it or suspend the development? The idea is really interesting and could find its niche in the market.

You will receive the answer to that question very soon (1-2 weeks). The answer will be with the product itself.

BTW: You can test yourself a beta and see for yourself at what stage the development is. Very simple  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success! Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

Reluctantly representatives of the project answer questions. Tell us at what stage the development of the project? Do you work on it or suspend the development? The idea is really interesting and could find its niche in the market.
JULY IS PUBLIC REALEASE PLEASE PUT MORE INFO !

I agree. We are approaching the end of the month and still no info if the milestone is going to be reached. I do trust the team that until the middle of the August the exchange will be out, fully functioning. We need to be having an exchange before the new bull run hits (autumn probably?).
Activity: 6
JULY IS PUBLIC REALEASE PLEASE PUT MORE INFO !
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I like projects that go to investors not only with the idea but with the product, with the prototype. I think this project will be used by the demand of the community.
Anyone managed to test the beta yet? I've just seen it and haven't done any order or anything. However it looks really nice!

According to whitepaper we should have a public launch this month! (and mobile version next month). From there I hope that team will finally start making a marketing campaign, once the product is finished.
Activity: 22
very nice plan, hope in the future can run in accordance with the planned.
 Good luck all!
Activity: 378
Dear TOKENS I have some questions

http://blog.quantumproject.org/quantum%20&%20tokens%20merger.pdf

1.Why Tokens decided to merger QUANTUM (QUA) for 1 QUA  holders will get 3,9 DTR?

2.Why DTR holders need additional 291mio DTR tokens or 19% of ICO tokens on market if DTR is deflation token?HuhHuh??
   74,8 QUA is equal 291 mio DTR.

3.Who decided to sign this contract? If there will be more DTR on market the price will rise much slovley over time, when buyback will be done?

4.Can  DTR holders wote about this decision?

5.Can Tokens describe why this merger would be meaningful?

6.Can quantum  publish the address where are the funds that will be  Tokens assets after merger?

7.Where will DTR tokens come for QUA tokens from.

With answer on this questions we can say that TRANSPERENCY-SAFETY-RELIABILITY matters to Tokens.

I suggest writing it to their e-mail as I think nobody will see it here. If you get any answers, I would kindly ask to post them here.

Its not meaningfull, QAU is not doing well, and behind both project is Merlak... they are trying to save QAU investors or investment should i say... At least this is how i see it. Its defently better for QAU holders than DTR holders...

1.Why Tokens decided to merger QUANTUM (QUA) for 1 QUA  holders will get 3,9 DTR?

2.Why DTR holders need additional 291mio DTR tokens or 19% of ICO tokens on market if DTR is deflation token?HuhHuh??

3.Who decided to sign this contract? If there will be more DTR on market the price will rise much slovley over time, when buyback will be done?

6.Can quantum  publish the address where are the funds that will be  Tokens assets after merger?

With answer on this questions we can say that TRANSPERENCY-SAFETY-RELIABILITY matters to Tokens.

I suggest writing it to their e-mail as I think nobody will see it here. If you get any answers, I would kindly ask to post them here.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12

Would be nice to get those answered .S
Activity: 294
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Activity: 55

I received the invite a couple of days ago, but I guess it didn't work, since I'm in the US.

Received my invitation to beta testing, woop woop! I will be trying to post any updates, impressions etc. here in the thread.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
I received the invite a couple of days ago, but I guess it didn't work, since I'm in the US.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Dynamic Trading Rights believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback on our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Dynamic Trading Rights at: https://cointopper.com/coin/tokens

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Pages:
Jump to: