Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 5390 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. While such information is not available. I think it's worth waiting a little. In any case, you should wait for an official message. Good luck to all.
-----
will there be continuation of generosity during ico?
I did not manage to take part in this good project
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

I do not know about this yet. Soon there will be an official statement, let's wait.
I understand correctly that after the end of the bounty we will get tokens and will not wait for the end of 2018 to get them?
Good fees, $ 30 million is an excellent result nowadays with a decline in the market

It's very impressive and a little bit hard to believe that the ICO went so smoothly despite the hard times that crypto suffered from.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
It is hard for every blogger, especially a beginner, to earn income from their blog or blog. After all, he has a very small audience and how to monetize it he poorly understands. The competition is growing every day and most bloggers just throw their activities and return to their usual work. If you're one of those people, don't despair! I am sure that All.Me project will radically change your life! Come join our community!
Thank you for saying that. Having characterized the project in this way, you lifted my mood and confidence in the future. After all, if I work hard in the company of bounty, use the application of the project, I can make decent money to provide for his family.
Merit: 10
It is hard for every blogger, especially a beginner, to earn income from their blog or blog. After all, he has a very small audience and how to monetize it he poorly understands. The competition is growing every day and most bloggers just throw their activities and return to their usual work. If you're one of those people, don't despair! I am sure that All.Me project will radically change your life! Come join our community!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Allabout.te has a finished product, a network based on blockchain is one of the important factors, in this project everyone benefits, these are users and advertisers.

Yes, I agree that the product is important for the project. They also have their own application. I have already downloaded it to my phone. We will watch how it will develop further.
Merit: 15
Allabout.te has a finished product, a network based on blockchain is one of the important factors, in this project everyone benefits, these are users and advertisers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Answers to frequently asked questions:

How many tokens will an all.me user receive for ads views?
All rewards for ads views users will receive in ME tokens, the number of which will be different depending on the token current exchange rate and price of relevant advertising.
Calculation of the reward amount shall be performed according to this formula:
(PPI * up to 50%) / P(Me) = Q (Me), where
PPI - the cost of one view
P (Me) - ME token exchange rate on the cryptocurrency exchange
Q (Me) - the amount of ME tokens, which a user will receive for 1 ad view
Up to 50% - the main idea of the all.me project that means that a user is rewarded up to 50% of the ad cost paid by the advertiser per each view.

Which wallet can I use to keep ME tokens safe?
Digital currency may be stored on your smartphone, laptop or other device that uses a software called  “Wallet”. We’ve implemented a wallet into each user’s account so that each person may be a part of the cryptocommunity. At the same time, the integration of a cryptocurrency wallet into accounts of the social network will make ME token one of the most common cryptocurrencies.

We will continue to answer your questions on weekends, send messages to our email [email protected]. The most popular questions will be answered next weekend! #faq

On the project website, the token status bar sells at USD 30M, was this value collected at the pre-sale? And why has ICO started in the 4 semester of 2018?

Yes. This value collected at the presales. About ICO - waithing for official news.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
On the project website, the token status bar sells at USD 30M, was this value collected at the pre-sale? And why has ICO started in the 4 semester of 2018?
While the bounty continues. Let's hope everything goes well.
I hope the developers and superiors do not decide to reduce the bounty fund, then we will get a small reward

Bounty was planned before May 8. It goes on
Activity: 252
Impresses that the all.me project starts own trading platform!
I am sure that developers will reach a rigid cap soon.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
You will not need to wait this long as in one of last communications team has showed intentions for short term objectives. They are going to prepare launch of platforms and listing on exchanges in also on the agenda for next two moths. That is only way to buy and hopefully team will be able to build the project with present budget.
Activity: 406
 The team has far-reaching plans. The road map is impressive. If everything is done, the project will benefit the cryptocommunity.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
I hope the developers and superiors do not decide to reduce the bounty fund, then we will get a small reward
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Can I buy tokens now?
no it's too late, sales are closed. Now wait for September-December and then the sale will open and you will buy yourself coins.
Activity: 86
Merit: 14
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. While this issue is open. But I think that the bounty program can continue during the ICO, it's worth waiting a little and everything will fall into place. Good luck to all.
----------
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
The more I study this project the more I like it. Interesting not only bounty campaign, but also the application. User-friendly interface, interested people, the application can perform operations with tokens. Very convenient. Thanks to developers!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
All.me at the world blockchain forum!
On April 16-17 All.me team will perform at “World Blockchain Forum: investments & ICO” in Dubai!
At this event representatives of the largest projects, investors, state officials, along with more than 40 the most famous speakers will discuss the innovative possibilities of blockchain and provide an introduction to ICO as the funding model behind some of the most extraordinary capital raises!
The more detailed information about the conference is available through the link:
https://dubai.keynote.ae

I would fly to Dubai for a conference. Will you pay the tickets for me? Grin

Of course you will be paid back and forth + you can take with you the whole family. So dare and learn all the details about this.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: