Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 5390 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
I wonder if the project will cooperate with the FBI and the CIA? If there is not then it will not be allowed to enter the Western market  Kiss

Why should it cooperate with the FBI and the CIA? It is a decentralized network. Where should those agencies go to and ask for cooperation?
The US will not let anyone on its market who will not cooperate with them. Facebook is 100% cooperative with the authorities and earns billions Wink

Then tell me please how are they going to stop people from using a decentralized network? There is no way for them to stop anybody except for shutting down the whole internet. Do you think they will do that?
It's easy, you just give Google the command to exclude the site from the SERP. 2. Remove apps from android and iOS
You need to seize the market of India that's when popularity will be huge Wink

The market of India and China if you get a coin x1000 more expensive Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 14
I wonder if the project will cooperate with the FBI and the CIA? If there is not then it will not be allowed to enter the Western market  Kiss

Why should it cooperate with the FBI and the CIA? It is a decentralized network. Where should those agencies go to and ask for cooperation?
The US will not let anyone on its market who will not cooperate with them. Facebook is 100% cooperative with the authorities and earns billions Wink

Then tell me please how are they going to stop people from using a decentralized network? There is no way for them to stop anybody except for shutting down the whole internet. Do you think they will do that?
It's easy, you just give Google the command to exclude the site from the SERP. 2. Remove apps from android and iOS

To us for bounty when will coins be given now or in 6 months?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
We are glad to inform that all.me digital network, the partner of "DXP production" company, which has held the "Matryoshka" Festival in Dubai,  awarded to one of the honorable guests  the certificate for 50000 ME tokens.

"Matryoshka" Festival, organized under the support of Dubai Government, Dubai Police, Dubai Culture and Dubai Sports Council and the Russian Federation Ministry of Tourism takes place in Dubai from May, 2-5, 2018, pleased its guests with fantastic program, celebrities' musical concert, warm and original atmosphere.
The certificate was awarded to Dr. George Poovathor John by the Brazilian football star Gilberto da Silva.
All.me team sincerely congratulates the winner!

On the photo: The Festival Face and  the Ambassador of FIFA World Cup - 2018 Vicktoria Lopyreva, Brazilian Football Star Gilberto da Silva, Dr. George Poovathor John, all.me CDO Artak Tovmasyan and popular Russian singer Nikolay Baskov.

OO our Russian singer Baskov in the photo. He was in the crypto currency?
Merit: 250

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

All.me CDO Artak Tovmasyan with Ripple South Asia & MENA Managing Director Navin Gupta at "Future Blockchain Summit", May 2-3, 2018, Dubai, UAE

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
It is very sad that the project is over. And thank God there is an app
Activity: 15
Very good roadmap!! I like it. Bravo!!)
All.me CDO Artak Tovmasyan with Proximax founder Lon Wong at "Future Blockchain Summit", May 2-3, 2018, Dubai, UAE

Answers to frequently asked questions:

1) Do you have partner companies and where can I see the list of them?
Yes, the list of our partner companies is presented on our all.me website. Among these companies are Digrate, CrantThorton, key media, speaking about the cryptocurrency market, for example, BTCSoul, Crypto Ninjas, Cryptoinsider, BTC Geek, Coinidol, Forklog, etc.

2) Will it be possible to limit advertising on some topics at a personal account, for example, to ignore politics, games or other topics?
No, it is impossible to limit advertising, however, the interface is arranged in such a way that the ads transmitting from a page will not be associated to a user himself. Besides, the project won’t contain the ads restricted by the law.

3) What for do you need blockchain?
Blockchain assures the ME token existence and safeguards against any additional tokens emissions. It is decentralized, which means ME token can never disappear or otherwise shutdown. Besides, blockchain ensures a safe deposit for the storage of tokens.

We will continue to answer your questions on weekends, send messages to our email [email protected]. The most popular questions will be answered next weekend! #faq

We are glad to inform that all.me digital network, the partner of "DXP production" company, which has held the "Matryoshka" Festival in Dubai,  awarded to one of the honorable guests  the certificate for 50000 ME tokens.

"Matryoshka" Festival, organized under the support of Dubai Government, Dubai Police, Dubai Culture and Dubai Sports Council and the Russian Federation Ministry of Tourism takes place in Dubai from May, 2-5, 2018, pleased its guests with fantastic program, celebrities' musical concert, warm and original atmosphere.
The certificate was awarded to Dr. George Poovathor John by the Brazilian football star Gilberto da Silva.
All.me team sincerely congratulates the winner!

On the photo: The Festival Face and  the Ambassador of FIFA World Cup - 2018 Vicktoria Lopyreva, Brazilian Football Star Gilberto da Silva, Dr. George Poovathor John, all.me CDO Artak Tovmasyan and popular Russian singer Nikolay Baskov.

Merit: 278
The project is ambitious, if the team does everything right we will get x100 profit
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network

If the site is blocked in all countries, then who will go to the site through a proxy?
I hope this will not come to this. and will not block
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI

If the site is blocked in all countries, then who will go to the site through a proxy?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Allme has now raised more than $30 million in money, which is really great, which has been seen in recent months not more than 30 million, and it continues to grow.
Merit: 250

Activity: 282
Merit: 10
all.me at the "Matryoshka" festival of the Russian culture in Dubai!

🇦🇪The UAE, Dubai. The third Russian culture festival "Matryoshka" takes place from 2nd to 5th of May in Dubai on the territory of City Walk district.

The key festival theme is Russian folk fairytales. The event intruduces the guests rich Russian culture and modern life of the Russian people, including fashion, classical and modern perfoming art, sport and national cuisine.
🔹You can get more details about the festival programme on its official website: http://www.matryoshkafestival.com/

It is great that you are taking part in different festivals! Both the idea of your project and its participation in international festival surely will make you popular! It also gives you more credibility Wink. Good luck!!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Actually market is seeking for projects to come and fill the gap which has happened in social networking because of Facebook data issue. If the project delivers as good alternative and incentivizing will be motivator to get something while doing activities which people were doing for free before. Blockchain based social network platform will assure safety and privacy better then traditional networks.
Pages:
Jump to: