Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 5390 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Good afternoon. All.me really has a very serious team and everyone in the team does their work for all 1000% . I'm sure that the coin will collect the maximum amount of money for the ICO.
---------
The team of allabout.me includes quite a lot of professionals - professionals in the field of blockbusiness, business, as well as marketing and other areas. Team Allabout.me offers to join and earn rewards without much effort.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
The team of allabout.me includes quite a lot of professionals - professionals in the field of blockbusiness, business, as well as marketing and other areas. Team Allabout.me offers to join and earn rewards without much effort.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Good afternoon. The sale of tokens will be in any case. Everything goes according to plan. The main thing is not to miss this grandiose event. Good luck to all.
---------
Did I understand correctly that the sale of tokens will be when the project is ready? if so, then this is an incredible idea, and you will be successful)

but can I find out more in detail how the pre-sale was? how many were collected? and is there a preliminary date for the main sale of the tokens?
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
The project is always quite a lot of news, constantly improving the application. I'm waiting for something big. Participate not in the first bounty,but in this project believe more just
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
Manager, publish more news. It is interesting to follow this project. so is the story Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. The sale of tokens will be in any case. Everything goes according to plan. The main thing is not to miss this grandiose event. Good luck to all.
---------
Did I understand correctly that the sale of tokens will be when the project is ready? if so, then this is an incredible idea, and you will be successful)

Yes, I agree everything goes with them and it pleases. We support as we can the guys. I like their application very much. But it's still not finished yet, but I think everything will work fine with time. Good luck to you guys and success. Well done.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
---------
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
All.me international company at “World Blockchain Forum: Investments & ICOs”, held in Dubai on April 16-17!

If you have not followed our news and photos of events on Instagram yet, hurry up to subscribe! 
(EN): https://www.instagram.com/all.me_official/
(RU): https://www.instagram.com/allabout.me_official/

Have new partnerships been established?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
All.me international company at “World Blockchain Forum: Investments & ICOs”, held in Dubai on April 16-17!

If you have not followed our news and photos of events on Instagram yet, hurry up to subscribe! 
(EN): https://www.instagram.com/all.me_official/
(RU): https://www.instagram.com/allabout.me_official/

Will it be possible to sell tokens after may 8 as the bounty ends?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
You're right. They pre-sales collected enough money to work until winter and show the product in winter.
Answers to frequently asked questions:

In the application I sometimes meet people who conduct prize draws, taking screenshots of their personal accounts where there are more than 500 tokens! Is it possible?

Be careful, maybe it's a fraud. Please, provide a link to a user’s account or a screenshot so we can check it and block it in case of the rules violation.

What is the difference between a magazine and a usual group or a page in other social networks?

We will create several types of page design and user interface, so that each magazine will be able to replace corporate websites. Companies will be able to show their product or service in a format of a glossy magazine or a blog, publish useful articles and attract their audience. In addition, the magazine will be monetized, which means that marketing will generate income, not expenses , as it has been before.

How to switch off sound notifications in the application?

You can switch off the sound notifications in your device settings.

We will continue to answer your questions on weekends, send messages to our email [email protected]. The most popular questions will be answered next weekend! #faq

The application is interesting. Simple enough with a built-in wallet. First time such encounter
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Nowadays a lot of social networks which useng blockchain and tokens, like kin kik or Dust. What is your main advantage? The theme is quite interesting,deserves attention. Participate in the bounty
The advantage of this project is the ability for users to profit from the advertising that is in their account. This is a very interesting concept, which is absent in the classical social networks.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
When will the software be developed?
Right now they are developing. I think about 5-6 months will lead it.
They develop a lot and do not need. They have 70% finished product. It remains for him to transfer everything to the blockchain Wink.

This is generally fine if they already have a product ready for 70% So soon they will be on the stock exchanges. Well, there is only the development and growth of the coin. I wish only good luck and success to the team.
What is 📃White Paper and why is it so important for investors?
🕑 Read our new article: https://bit.ly/2K03yP0

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
They develop a lot and do not need. They have 70% finished product. It remains for him to transfer everything to the blockchain Wink.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: