Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥 - page 23. (Read 5431 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 18
The project is gaining momentum, for today the total amount of fees more than $ 16 million Soft Cap is $ 25 million I think will collect much more, the ME token deserves the attention of investors. The application Allabout.me is ready, a working product, every day successfully attracts new investors and users while the young project can successfully pump out your account. Transparent, attractive conditions for the bounty, subscribed to the participant on the fb tw.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Does anyone know the amount of the tokens that the platform is planning to collect during the main stage of the ICO?
I havent seen such info yet, but judging by the promotion strategy, $100 million will be enough.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Does anyone know the amount of the tokens that the platform is planning to collect during the main stage of the ICO?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Is it really necessary to promote yourself as an Internet-celebrity within the framework of your platform? Or will it be enough just to lure the target audience away from the other platform?
Activity: 266
Hey there. More than 15 million dollars will be collected. Is the soft cap reached?
Yep, and it’s great! I’m glad that i’ve bought the tokens and received the bonus.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hey there. More than 15 million dollars will be collected. Is the soft cap reached?
Activity: 294
Hey there. Why are the bonuses on your pre-iCO are so small? Other platforms provide bigger bonuses.
I guess this is necessary in order to ensure the stable growth of the value of the token. The bonuses have extremely negative impact on this.
The majority of the investment usually comes to the platform’s budget during the pre-sales exactly. People love bonuses. 
And then the platforms face the problem – they’ve sold most tokens at a price lower than the nominal one. This slows down the development of the project.
But Allme could increase the level of sales of tokens by increasing the bonuses by several percents.
The team has a strategy and it follows it. As u could already see by the current amount of the fees, there’s a demand for tokens even in case of such a small bonus.
Activity: 336
Hey there. Why are the bonuses on your pre-iCO are so small? Other platforms provide bigger bonuses.
I guess this is necessary in order to ensure the stable growth of the value of the token. The bonuses have extremely negative impact on this.
The majority of the investment usually comes to the platform’s budget during the pre-sales exactly. People love bonuses. 
And then the platforms face the problem – they’ve sold most tokens at a price lower than the nominal one. This slows down the development of the project.
But Allme could increase the level of sales of tokens by increasing the bonuses by several percents.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

Dear friends, we are happy to inform you that tomorrow Allabout.me social network will be presented on the cryptocurrency conference in Almaty (Kazakhstan), Rixos Almaty Hotel!
This conference will gather all professionals in cryptocurrencies: from significant investors and businessmen to staruppers, ICO representatives and miners.
We also recommend you to pay attention to the report of Allabout.me co-founder Martin Simonyan about monetization of social networks in blockchain era. The performance will be held at the business hall from 12:30 to 13:00 pm.
For more detailed information about the conference click on the link (written in Russian): https://cryptoconf.su/almaty

Good afternoon. If i have only 10 subscribers, can i still earn on your platform? Or are there any minimum requirements?
You may sign up for the platform even if u have no subscribers. But the more subscribers u have, the more u earn.
Theoretically, can a user avoid making content but still make profit on advertisement?
The main task is to bring the audience to allme and motivate it to view the ads. But i guess that if there’re only ads on your page, the wide audience is unlikely to be interested.
Are you planning to attract only youth? I believe that you should cooperate with bloggers focused on various demographic groups.
The man target audience of the social networks is the youth, so the main focus will be on it. At the same time, we dont rule out the opportunity of attraction of users from other demographic groups.
Good afternoon. Why do you think that the advertisement in allme will be more effective than the one on other sites or TV?
You  can switch to other channel when watching TV and install the blocker of advertisement. The audience on Allme will be loyal to the ads, so its efficiency will be increased by times.
Hi. Will the fact that i already have a blog on Youtube somehow influence my income? Anyway, i’m always famous to some extent.
Your income depend on the target audience. If you manage to bring significant part of it to Allme, your income will increase.
Are you planning to attract only youth? I believe that you should cooperate with bloggers focused on various demographic groups.

We try to take into account the needs of all age groups. That in our application was simultaneously comfortable for young people and adults.
Good afternoon. Why do you think that the advertisement in allme will be more effective than the one on other sites or TV?

Good evening. We will make every effort to do this.
Pages:
Jump to: