Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world - page 10. (Read 5504 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello, tell me, did you hear about Crypterium? It seems to me that this is a dangerous competitor for you. they position themselves as JP Morgan among crypto banks. I wanted to hear your opinion, if you know this company. They have a second stage of selling tokens out of five.

Well. Crypterium is not our competitor. Since we are not a bank or a banking structure. At the same time, the statement of the "bank" that it will provide a means of payment for payment by any crypto currency in retail stores - at least should cause distrust. Because no bank in the world has ever done it and will never do it. Banks have another business. Our competitor is Visa and Mastercard, not JP, UBS or CITI.
Test product! you need to give them all a small version so that they practically feel the comfort and need your program!

Very-very Soon. Smiley

Will it be the version with   with bounded functional?

No. No restrictions. All functionality is available immediately. No "Professional version", "VIP", "Exclusive", "Super-Duper version". Just all functionality is available. Smiley
Some functions will be hidden, since their development is still underway or they are at the alpha testing stage. But, those functions that we are obliged by Roadmap, by this period, to develop will be available.
your project is very interesting, I want to try the beta version, in the future you will not take a bad place in the bitcoin business

Unfortunately, beta does not support crypto. We are released bitcoin wallet only in alfa, and still does not integrate each other. But we will do it soon.
I also know about this project

yes indeed the project is interesting
I am a person who faces the problem of keeping documents s in different places.  This project really useful

Thank you Tim. We are sincerely grateful to you and to other people who helped us to find mistakes and correct them.
please, you are very good people and deserve great earnings for your efforts, I wish you all the best and great prosperity of ideas

Thank you so much!
Everything is very good, but there is one small remark, you can accept it as a help, you need to stock up the beta test and take out a certain history of it from people, looking at how many positive and negative answers, make some conclusions.

From tomorrow beta will be allowed for all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 158
Crypterium offers payment in forty two million stores in any crypto currency. They already state that they are international. They can also reach mutual settlements between organizations. This is not the bank as we are used to think where people carry their money at interest. This is a different system.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Hello, tell me, did you hear about Crypterium? It seems to me that this is a dangerous competitor for you. they position themselves as JP Morgan among crypto banks. I wanted to hear your opinion, if you know this company. They have a second stage of selling tokens out of five.
if I'm not mistaken then beeqb is not a crypto bank? Crypterium in this case is not a competitor.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I really want to understand the intricacies of this project,a lot of people talk about it. But I can't understand what's the main value? What can you offer people so that they, without thinking, give their investment to you?

We do not have such an offer. We do not create the Ponz pyramid, we do not issue profitable shares. We are creating a project that will turn the crypto-currencies into an international standard of settlements. We create an infrastructure for money. As in their time were created banks, payment systems. So we create a new reality for crypto currency. If you are personally satisfied that you can buy almost nothing for it with the crypto currency, then this situation does not suit us. And we are trying to change it.
your project is very interesting, I want to try the beta version, in the future you will not take a bad place in the bitcoin business
Test product! you need to give them all a small version so that they practically feel the comfort and need your program!

Very-very Soon. Smiley

Will it be the version with   with bounded functional?

No. No restrictions. All functionality is available immediately. No "Professional version", "VIP", "Exclusive", "Super-Duper version". Just all functionality is available. Smiley
Some functions will be hidden, since their development is still underway or they are at the alpha testing stage. But, those functions that we are obliged by Roadmap, by this period, to develop will be available.
I also know about this project

yes indeed the project is interesting
I am a person who faces the problem of keeping documents s in different places.  This project really useful

Thank you Tim. We are sincerely grateful to you and to other people who helped us to find mistakes and correct them.
please, you are very good people and deserve great earnings for your efforts, I wish you all the best and great prosperity of ideas

Forgive me, but still I will repeat, to use only bitcoin is bad, it is necessary to screw even an ether. Of course you do as you see fit, but time will tell you what to do ...

We support two of crypto: Bitcoin and BEE.
The fact is that Ether is not a means of payment. Ether is an investment crypto currency. And it should be used that way. We are open to a dialogue about adding support for other crypto currency, but a little later. Now we have released only the first alpha version of the wallet. Even before the beta, it's still far away.

Forgive me, but still I will repeat, to use only bitcoin is bad, it is necessary to screw even an ether. Of course you do as you see fit, but time will tell you what to do ...
Good news on the first working day. We launched the BEEQB Wallet first alpha. While it's still small, it only supports Bitcoin. But, it can already be used now. beeqb.com/wallet/ we invite you to test and discuss Smiley
BEEQB, I'd like to know your opinion about legalization of cryptocurrencies at the government level and how do you think about possibility of some serious blockade or smth like that by powerful countries?(newest example,south korea and china block ICO)

In order to give an exhaustive answer to your question, it is necessary to give a little explanation. In most countries, the use of "other" currencies for receiving payments is prohibited. This is normal. Each government defends internal market and we can only welcome it. This fact is not an obstacle to the development of the crypto currency. On the contrary. The government makes the domestic market more safe and friendly primarily for crypto-currencies. The state does not allow projects on its market that can not ensure the legality of payments, do not want to work in the legal field of the state. And consequently, do not care about the state's obligations in the social sphere. After all, for taxes that the business pays, direction to the building schools, hospitals, roads, a pension is paid to old people and disabled people.
Crypto currency, of course, should be the standard of payment. This is beneficial to customers, business and, even, the government. But in order for the government to understand how profitable to use crypto-currencies. We must offer a solution that will take into account the interests of all sides. Crypto-currencies are not enemies of the government, on the contrary, friends and helpers. Just, the crypto-currencies are in their infancy, it is still a peer-to-peer.
Why local payment systems do not succeed in the global market? Because they do not create an infrastructure. Why are JCB, MIR and others cards geographically limited in development? Because they do not have the infrastructure for development.
BEEQB creates such an infrastructure for crypto currency. And, we are sure that the legislative restriction on the use of crypto currency will be a good assistant in the development of BEEQB.

Do you have ideas how to offer your system to use in some government payments. What country can be interested in?If such contract could be achieved, the level of confidence would rise. I understand, it's fantastic, but dreaming is not harmful Grin Grin

Payments in BEEQB are a cavity legal and safe for business. This means that BEEQB can be used, including, in government-owned companies. Also, it is worth saying that we assume that in some countries they can completely prohibit crypto-currencies. BEEQB will not suffer from this ban. Take, for example, crypto banks that issue cards with an account in Bitcoin. Already, they limit the distribution of their cards. We do not plan to impose such restrictions.
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
BEEQB, I'd like to know your opinion about legalization of cryptocurrencies at the government level and how do you think about possibility of some serious blockade or smth like that by powerful countries?(newest example,south korea and china block ICO)

In order to give an exhaustive answer to your question, it is necessary to give a little explanation. In most countries, the use of "other" currencies for receiving payments is prohibited. This is normal. Each government defends internal market and we can only welcome it. This fact is not an obstacle to the development of the crypto currency. On the contrary. The government makes the domestic market more safe and friendly primarily for crypto-currencies. The state does not allow projects on its market that can not ensure the legality of payments, do not want to work in the legal field of the state. And consequently, do not care about the state's obligations in the social sphere. After all, for taxes that the business pays, direction to the building schools, hospitals, roads, a pension is paid to old people and disabled people.
Crypto currency, of course, should be the standard of payment. This is beneficial to customers, business and, even, the government. But in order for the government to understand how profitable to use crypto-currencies. We must offer a solution that will take into account the interests of all sides. Crypto-currencies are not enemies of the government, on the contrary, friends and helpers. Just, the crypto-currencies are in their infancy, it is still a peer-to-peer.
Why local payment systems do not succeed in the global market? Because they do not create an infrastructure. Why are JCB, MIR and others cards geographically limited in development? Because they do not have the infrastructure for development.
BEEQB creates such an infrastructure for crypto currency. And, we are sure that the legislative restriction on the use of crypto currency will be a good assistant in the development of BEEQB.

Do you have ideas how to offer your system to use in some government payments. What country can be interested in?If such contract could be achieved, the level of confidence would rise. I understand, it's fantastic, but dreaming is not harmful Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Do not forget to visit http://icoconf.io/ Expert Talks # 3 "Pre-ICO ideas". Where will Sergey perform. Theme "Token's branding - how to create and recognize "x10"?".
BEEQB v.0.0 features list. Awesome. Yeh? Smiley

Contribute now: https://beeqb.com/

This is interesting information, it would be good if your confidence coincided with the intention of governments of different countries ...

Our confidence is based on the legislation of countries. It will be extremely difficult for government to violate their own laws. Smiley
Hey, beeqb!
You had something interesting this week? Any meetings? Maybe you participated in some conferences?

Hello. Our founder, Sergey Glukhota, will be a speaker on ICOConference ( icoconf.io ) by November 7 in Moscow. After that, will be https://icon-ir-agency.timepad.ru/event/605961/
We welcome you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: