Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world - page 9. (Read 5504 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Thanks, but i don't understand what is the mechanism of paying if i don't have Ethereum wallet with some cryptocurrency. Or i can put money to Ethereum wallet from my Credit Card, and after this provide you my wallet?

Everything is simpler. You make a direct transfer to the card, specify your Ethereum wallet and after ICO, the BEEQB tokens will be transferred to your wallet.

What is the price of one token?

$0.9 still
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Thanks, but i don't understand what is the mechanism of paying if i don't have Ethereum wallet with some cryptocurrency. Or i can put money to Ethereum wallet from my Credit Card, and after this provide you my wallet?

Everything is simpler. You make a direct transfer to the card, specify your Ethereum wallet and after ICO, the BEEQB tokens will be transferred to your wallet.

What is the price of one token?
Hello, I wanted to discuss this topic with a person who wants to buy tokens in the company, can you answer a few questions?
You can ask your questions here. I am sure that you will receive answers to your questions.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The project is very interesting and i think it will be very useful for all the people who will use cryptocurrency for paying the goods and services.
Somebody, please explain me, how can i buy the tokens using just credit card ?
Hello, I wanted to discuss this topic with a person who wants to buy tokens in the company, can you answer a few questions?
The project is very interesting and i think it will be very useful for all the people who will use cryptocurrency for paying the goods and services.

In order to buy tokens for fiat you need to write to our administrator in the telegram https://t.me/beeqb_contact
But, the contribution form still has to be filled.

Yes, the beta version of me is also very pleased. But still, the sale of the tokens seems to me not good. This is distressing. Why can not people properly evaluate a promising program? All the same I think that the matter in advertising, it's not enough.

Yes, maybe it is. But, I must say frankly. We can spend the whole budget on advertising. And we can develop the product and eventually increase the cost of the token by 10-100 times. And do it much faster than any other project.
https://youtu.be/ndwXsRbLM5Y - see with subtitles.
Oh, cool, funny video, everything is very good and the beta version is out, very well, your efforts will not be in vain, people will appreciate if even appreciated large investors and bought a certain amount of coins, I will now try the beta version, I will give my assessment in 3 days ,good luck

Looking forward for your feedback.
A good movie, but it should be shown to the Japanese and the Chinese, and it is in the Russian-speaking segment. Why the category of science and technology? It is not right. It is necessary in the category of business or crypto-currencies.

There is no such category. Smiley In the video there are English subtitles. And we can add any language.
Activity: 560
Merit: 158

Yes, the beta version of me is also very pleased. But still, the sale of the tokens seems to me not good. This is distressing. Why can not people properly evaluate a promising program? All the same I think that the matter in advertising, it's not enough.
https://youtu.be/ndwXsRbLM5Y - see with subtitles.
Oh, cool, funny video, everything is very good and the beta version is out, very well, your efforts will not be in vain, people will appreciate if even appreciated large investors and bought a certain amount of coins, I will now try the beta version, I will give my assessment in 3 days ,good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 158
A good movie, but it should be shown to the Japanese and the Chinese, and it is in the Russian-speaking segment. Why the category of science and technology? It is not right. It is necessary in the category of business or crypto-currencies.
Friends. We have great news:
The beta version of BEEQB is available for testing. We do not have time to rewrite the frontend on ReactJS, so in the current beta there is limited localization (there is only Russian). And the Bitcoin wallet is not yet integrated. First, because it is still in the alpha testing phase. Secondly, this functionality will be implemented already on the "new" front-line.

Contribute now. Help us to make BEEQB amazing. https://beeqb.com/ico
Project is very interesting, so i'm waiting for January 2018 Wink  Cool
I guess it can interest people Smiley
Hi, let's discuss this topic, what are you interested in this project?

Smiley
Project is very interesting, so i'm waiting for January 2018 Wink  Cool
I guess it can interest people Smiley
Hi, let's discuss this topic, what are you interested in this project?
Crypterium offers payment in forty two million stores in any crypto currency. They already state that they are international. They can also reach mutual settlements between organizations. This is not the bank as we are used to think where people carry their money at interest. This is a different system.

Why do we need a bank to pay bills in Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer payment tool. It's like that instead of just paying you in cash, I'll go to the bank and ask to do it for me - stupidity.
Pages:
Jump to: