Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world - page 7. (Read 5504 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Portuguese translation of the ANN Thread is done!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25505069

Grin
Merit: 100
The first 24 hours of TokenSale added just over $ 150,000 to collections. The second day began. We are waiting for new records.
Buy now. http://beeqb.com/
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
2 days after starting ICO...We need news Grin
how are things going?
Token sale live. Hurry up to buy: http://beeqb.com/
Its alive! Its alive! Special timelimit offer. Contribute more than 2btc and get 25% bonuses.
Hurry up to buy!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
https://www.facebook.com/beeqbcom/posts/912293712268681 Buy BEEQB tokens with 50% discount. Last chance to get more! Like and Share and Buy, Buy, Buy... Smiley
Of course, a little more and will close ICO, there are few people to discuss
https://www.facebook.com/beeqbcom/posts/912293712268681 Buy BEEQB tokens with 50% discount. Last chance to get more! Like and Share and Buy, Buy, Buy... Smiley
@beeqb I support your project and I like how you guys are managing it. Since you have 120 btc donated for development, should be nice if you pay the bounty guys. I am not here to criticize the team, but I am expecting my rewards since July and team haven't paid me. I was told to change my ANN thread in local bounty several times, and didn't see any payments as promised. I tried to solve this problem on telegram three times and no one from the team gives me a feedback. Thanks!

Hello.
I am the manager of BEEQB including the administrator of the group in telegrams. Unfortunately, I do not remember that we communicated. In the bounty it is written that the bounty campaign ends on December 5. And payments will be made at the end of the campaign. That is, on December 5 the results will be summed up, the final calculations will be published. This rule has not changed since the first day of the beginning of the campaign bounty.
Thank you, I would like to hear this information, it is very good, please drop all the news, I am very interested in the fate of your project.

Oh, sure. We try to add related news everyday.
Thanks, I try to pitch the connection with your discussion, it would be nice to have your project implemented, I watched the beta version, as if it was not bad, I think something should come out
@beeqb I support your project and I like how you guys are managing it. Since you have 120 btc donated for development, should be nice if you pay the bounty guys. I am not here to criticize the team, but I am expecting my rewards since July and team haven't paid me. I was told to change my ANN thread in local bounty several times, and didn't see any payments as promised. I tried to solve this problem on telegram three times and no one from the team gives me a feedback. Thanks!

Hello.
I am the manager of BEEQB including the administrator of the group in telegrams. Unfortunately, I do not remember that we communicated. In the bounty it is written that the bounty campaign ends on December 5. And payments will be made at the end of the campaign. That is, on December 5 the results will be summed up, the final calculations will be published. This rule has not changed since the first day of the beginning of the campaign bounty.
Thank you, I would like to hear this information, it is very good, please drop all the news, I am very interested in the fate of your project.

Oh, sure. We try to add related news everyday.

It was nice to learn that you have a large investor. I do not have much time left until Iso, I hope that it will pass successfully. Publish more news, participants need to know how the project develops.

ICO still even don't start. Smiley All stages before ICO was closed successfully.
will the ICO be closed?

Start: November 28. End: December 22.

It was nice to learn that you have a large investor. I do not have much time left until Iso, I hope that it will pass successfully. Publish more news, participants need to know how the project develops.

ICO still even don't start. Smiley All stages before ICO was closed successfully.
will the ICO be closed?

Hello.

HI
Looks like it be good but why your web don't security ?
I think you need add it.
thanks

https://beeqb.com - check it again. Smiley

Hello.
Activity: 560
Merit: 158

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
HI
Looks like it be good but why your web don't security ?
I think you need add it.
thanks
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Answers to more than 50 questions about BEEQB project are available in PitchMyICO telegram bot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
I would like to know what future can expect your tokens and whether there will be some growth in them and what factors can affect this?

Thank you for your question.
We have already created a brand strategy for the token, which will ensure the growth of the value of the token. This strategy consists of three large sections:
1. Positive news about BEEQB. Since the product is already at the beta testing stage, the first news after the release of the token on the exchange will be the launch of a stable version of the product and the announcement of the first customers.

2. New markets and new customers. Already after entering the token on the exchange, you can pay in Bitcoin in 5 countries: Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Russia. The opening of new markets will also be a positive news. In March-April, we plan to launch the BEE payment platform, that is, you will be able to pay for goods in BEE.

3. Expansion of the BEEQB functional. We plan to launch several unique services by the end of spring, which will be appreciated by an even wider audience of customers.

We can say that we have already planned "to the moon" and its approach will be ensured by the continuous increase in the client base, the holders of BEE and the services that we plan to implement.
I really do not want to make promises. But, we are planning a significant increase in the value of the token in the very near future.

I'm glad to hear such optimistic news and plans,but i can't understand why this digits(Total tokens sold: 998403.0499980223) doesn't change a lot of time.It looks very sad(( What are you going to do with it? Or it isn't problem, for you yet?

The TokenSale is still not started. You can contribute some coins and counts of soldered tokens will grow up. What are you waiting for?

What i'm waiting for?I wait more hype and excitement  around your project Grin
I guess,this project is worthy of it))

Thank you so much. Smiley
Most likely, that hype will not be. There are several reasons for this, which I consider important to sound:
Reason # 1: The advertising budget for the ICO will eat the lion's share of the liquidity of the token. This is justified if the project has no product and its creators can not ensure its creation. We are creating a product that will enter the market in the coming months. To date, BEEQB is a sample of the project's antiscores. And every crypto-investor says "there would be more such projects", while everyone says - create a hype. But for us it means to freeze the development of the project for several months. That is, to fire employees, hire marketers and advertisers and swing traffic to "pictures" and promises of a beautiful future. This is not our path.
Reason # 2: We are aware that current investors are our best friends and they will get far more benefits from friendship with us than from investing in any project.
Reason # 3: Most projects reflect this way: "If we raise funds, then we will implement our project, we will not assemble it, well, it's okay." We do not think so. We create a product that is really needed by the market, customers, business and all those who hold the crypto currency. Regardless of whether someone likes BEEQB or not, sooner or later you will become our user, because there is no alternative and will not be. Only then, we are sure that the token will cost 10-20 times more expensive. And this will not happen in a year or two. This will happen next year. It is a fact. Therefore, an investment in BEEQB is a necessity for the entire crypto community.
As your words are true, it would be good if what you say is done, but the implementation needs a lot of cost and effort, so hang all this and it will because people are interested, and therefore demand will

If we talk about money, then, at the moment, we lack 9BTC to release a stable version. Investments in marketing - yes, it's a lot of money, that's why we launched a fundraising campaign. But we are still implementing the project. There are customers, there is a product, there is interest of large companies, there is an interest of integrators. And we do not have plan B. Smiley

If you really have interest from large companies&integrators this is the best info that we've ever hear Smiley
Cause "where there’s demand, there’s supply" Wink

You are right.
However, I still want the crypto-investors to react to the product.
yes, it would be nice to find you a good sponsor who would help you with the release

Oh.. We have some money. And we have a donator who contribute 120btc only into product development. We have no worries about product development. We are worried about the ICO.
But I know that everything will be great.
Pages:
Jump to: