Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure - page 26. (Read 4844 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What is the forecast regarding tokens demand? Does anyone know?
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
If I use MoxyOne to pay for a cup of coffee, do I need to hold a "card"? In digital currency payment applications, I think cards are a cumbersome and up-front may help shape the mainstream, but once people agree, Not be needed by people

Hi timmyzhl,

MoxyOne will have both physical and virtual cards.
Merit: 106
Good evening! What kind of partnering programs are gonna be used for promoting the project? Are you planning to work with stores? Are you accepting offers?

Hi Forspareparts,

We already have a cryptocurrency project as a partner and are actively looking to sign more companies up. We will definitely work with stores to market this product in the future. We are currently reviewing some potential partners.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Hello! If I’m getting it right the platform a great plastics cards customizer. Am I right? I'm interested in unique design
Activity: 196
Good day! I was reading white paper and didnt get anything about debit cards… There are 2 kinds but what are the differences and advantages?
Greetings! Immediate access card allows MoxyOne users spend tokens and fiat money  stored in their wallets in different countries around the world. The main advantage is low fee charged and fast transaction.
I would like to get it. How can he get this card?

you can get plastic debit card for a small amount of money or if you order a virtual debit card. Cards work with Android and Apple
what about the second kind the cards mentioned in white paper?

☺ Second kind is cards connected to certain projects. Cards that will work with certain brands. Some of our partners who are willing to issue their own debit cards for their clients can do it in the platform. They only need to register on the platform and they will be able to access all  Moxy One advantages
I got it now. it means that there is no difference between cards, right? are there going to be any technical differences if a partner wants to do so?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good day! I was reading white paper and didnt get anything about debit cards… There are 2 kinds but what are the differences and advantages?
Greetings! Immediate access card allows MoxyOne users spend tokens and fiat money  stored in their wallets in different countries around the world. The main advantage is low fee charged and fast transaction.

you can get plastic debit card for a small amount of money or if you order a virtual debit card. Cards work with Android and Apple

☺ Second kind is cards connected to certain projects. Cards that will work with certain brands. Some of our partners who are willing to issue their own debit cards for their clients can do it in the platform. They only need to register on the platform and they will be able to access all  Moxy One advantages

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am getting in on this, looks like it could be a great hodl
Activity: 261
Is platform going to accept anything but its own tokens and ETH? Do you have a plan regarding it?
Good afternoon! Is project going to use listing and scaling opportunities on the exchanges?
Hi! Project representative says that they have a Consultant that works with this kind of things. He is going to present all the information after tokens sale
Good afternoon! Is project going to use listing and scaling opportunities on the exchanges?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I've heard about some special conditions for Australia that are currently on… something is already working, right? Where can I get more information?
Activity: 266
Hey there! You always have to deal with money related problems in this kind of project… How is it going to be arranged in MoxyOne? Who is going to deal with it?
Activity: 406
Hello! I saw the option to pay for smth with «partner’s tokens»… What is it? a loan?
Activity: 280
Good day! how do they charge you for transactions? I wanna know it as customer in the store and as an eWallet owner… I think it’s important
Activity: 289
If I use MoxyOne to pay for a cup of coffee, do I need to hold a "card"? In digital currency payment applications, I think cards are a cumbersome and up-front may help shape the mainstream, but once people agree, Not be needed by people
Pages:
Jump to: