Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure - page 21. (Read 4844 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens have been issued?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Which country will be the platform for testing of the project? I’ve heard that first cards will be issued for Australians. Is that true?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello MoxyOne and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Your platform isn't the first to offer such services to people. What are the essentials that we should look out for in this platform, that will make it stand out from others?
Activity: 224
Hey there. How much will it take to obtain your WhiteLable? Will it be possible to pay this sum with any other cryptocurreny?
Usually the conversion mechanism is one of the most expensive components of the transaction mechanism. Will u develop your own or will u get connected to the exchanges?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Who determines the amount of the commissions from each transaction – the company that has bought WhiteLabel or representatives of your platform?
Activity: 406
Cryptocurrencies arent regulated by the government too strictly today, and the plastic cards have been regulated since long ago. Wont this be a problem for development of your platform?
Hey there. What if the company that’s holding the ICO wants to use your platform for payments but at the same time wants to order the debit card from anyone else? Is this possible?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
What's impressive about this project in all honestly? Please don't take this as a way to spread FUD but I can only see this as another copy of Monaco and TenX where token holders are paid from the card transactions fees.
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. What soft cap does this platform have?
If i havent confused anything, it’s 4k ETH.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. What soft cap does this platform have?
Activity: 350
Hey. Are there any bonuses valid on the pre-sale?
Sure. The minimum bonus is 40%. The more the investment amount is, the bigger the bonus is!
Activity: 210
Hey. Are there any bonuses valid on the pre-sale?
As i understood it, other companies can use Moxy One in order to create their own payment system. But why not develop it from scratch?

The payment system created by MoxyOne woll be focused on accepting the payments in crypto currencies and will simplify the process of interaction with them significantly.
But majority of the companies use Ethereum and the wallets based on this network today. Are u sure that you’ll be a worthy competitor for them?

Today the main problem of Ethereum is large commissions. This makes it improper for making microtransactions.
While we’re on the subject, what will be the cost of one transaction within the framework of this platform?
Activity: 392
As i understood it, other companies can use Moxy One in order to create their own payment system. But why not develop it from scratch?

The payment system created by MoxyOne woll be focused on accepting the payments in crypto currencies and will simplify the process of interaction with them significantly.
But majority of the companies use Ethereum and the wallets based on this network today. Are u sure that you’ll be a worthy competitor for them?

Today the main problem of Ethereum is large commissions. This makes it improper for making microtransactions.

Activity: 392

Activity: 2
The project looks very promising - will there be a bounty for it?
I'm ready to participate
Pages:
Jump to: