Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure - page 9. (Read 4844 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What share of the referal’s purchase do i get? Is it fixed or will it be possible to increase it in the course of time?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why have u restricted the maximum limit of investment? In case of reach of hard cap this will reduce the audience quite considerably.
Activity: 238
Will all the bonuses got by the ICO participants b available immediately after the ICO? Usually it’s necessary to wait for several weeks.
Yes, the tokens will be available at once. I believe that the team’s decision not to freeze them is right.
But this will lead to the reduce in price at the moment of appearance of tokens in the secondary market, wont it?
No, the delay in payment would lead to the situation that i’ve described. I fall the owners get the tokens at once, in the future thewe will growth only.
Sure there will be someone who wants to sell the tokens at the price lower than the nominal one. Perhaps u should forbid them to do this by terms of a smart contract?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Will all the bonuses got by the ICO participants b available immediately after the ICO? Usually it’s necessary to wait for several weeks.
Yes, the tokens will be available at once. I believe that the team’s decision not to freeze them is right.
But this will lead to the reduce in price at the moment of appearance of tokens in the secondary market, wont it?
No, the delay in payment would lead to the situation that i’ve described. I fall the owners get the tokens at once, in the future thewe will growth only.
Good afternoon. What about adding kinda banners  in addition to the codes to the referral program? I like the idea of placing one in my blog.
Suppose, my data hasnt undergone KYC for some reason. Can i reserve some amount of tokens in case i’ll need to be checked once more?
Hi. Is it obligatory to use smart contracts in the sale? Or a usual wallet appropriate, too?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. What’s the minimum investment for the main stage of the sale?
0,1 ETH. You should agree that the conditions are much better than on pre-ICO.
Good afternoon. What’s the minimum investment for the main stage of the sale?
Activity: 61
What exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
Activity: 350
Hey there How long will the pre-ico last?
If i recall it correctly, about days.
Activity: 196
Hey there How long will the pre-ico last?
Activity: 22
Can I pay for the purchase of tokens from several different purses? Or will my account always have only one of them?

you can only contribute from a white listed wallet. you can only have 1 wallet white listed per registration
Activity: 406
Does the referral program become available only from the moment I went through KYC? Or does it happen right after registration?
Activity: 358
Can I pay for the purchase of tokens from several different purses? Or will my account always have only one of them?
Activity: 392
How many tokens were on sale?
35 million, but this is only 70% of their maximum number.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Hello. What happens with tokens that will not be sold? They will be burned or sent to the reserve?
No, the system is built in such a way that there will not be an unsold tokens.
I've already seen a similar option on other ICOs. It turns out, unsold tokens will be distributed among all participants of the sale, in proportion to their purchases?
None. MoxyOne tokens will only be released after they have been purchased. So, extra tokens simply will not be released.
Strange. How, then, will the distribution of tokens be calculated within the budget?
Just shares are calculated. These shares are correlated with the overall budget and then a clear cost estimate will be drawn up.

Got it. It turns out that we do not know the exact amount that the team plans to spend on the development itself until the ICO is completed, right?

How would you even be able to know that before you know how much money you raised?
Pages:
Jump to: