Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure - page 12. (Read 4844 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Does your support service answer the questions of all who need it, or just the big investors? I prefer live communication.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Do I understand correctly that without making a white list, you can not make major investments? It is about 50 ETH.
Activity: 336
Hello. What is the hard-cap for this platform?
If I am not amenable to memory, a maximum of 50 million tokens can be produced.
Activity: 224
Hello. Where will your company be registered? I believe that this is necessary to intensify cooperation with card manufacturers.
Activity: 364
Hello. What is the hard-cap for this platform?
Activity: 266
Who is the guarantor of the fact that suppliers will not attempt to commit fraudulent activities: the platform itself or COMIT?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
looks like good project. is there have a twitter bounty. if there have give me link

MoxyOne have a referral program where you get 5% bonus check this blog post https://medium.com/@moxyone/participate-in-moxyones-referral-program-for-bonus-spend-tokens-950ba35d9895
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
looks like good project. is there have a twitter bounty. if there have give me link
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
Good day. If I’m not wrong Raiden is an offchain solution. Why dont you find a partner that uses blockchain?

Hi woodcoin,

Raiden will be used as our micropayments channel for speedy transactions.

Hello. Why have you chosen COMIT? There are a couple of other companies that offer that have similar tools and functionality.

Hi bars_kz,

COMIT is an option for future integration we may or may not use it depending on the available tech at that time.
What kind of technologies are  your cards going to have? I’m afraid somebody will be able to withdraw all the money if I lose it.

HI Veecker,

There will be mechanisms in place to block your card via app in case of misplacement.
If I bought in during pre-sale, when do I get the additional bonus as per description in Whitepaper?

Also what happens if you don't reach soft-cap of 500 ETH, seeing you're only at 18% of that.

Thanks for answers in advance!

Hi adrov,

We have already crossed 500ETH, you should be able to check the exact number in your dashboard.

Activity: 350
You actively cooperate with third-party solutions. Are you afraid that they will begin to partially control your project?
In the street is the 21st century. All the conditions are clearly stipulated in the contracts, so I'm absolutely calm about this.
However, the same COMIT is vital for the internal ecosystem of MoxyOne. Its failure will lead to significant delays in payments.
This option is almost completely eliminated, due to the fact that MoxyOne retains full control over the assets of its users.
That is, liquidity providers or users can use other solutions for integration?
Judging by what I read in the WhitePaper this option is possible. But, again, as for me, it's better than COMIT in the market for options there.
And I was wondering: how was the choice of the solution for integration of liquidity providers made? Did you hold a tender or something like that?
You actively cooperate with third-party solutions. Are you afraid that they will begin to partially control your project?
In the street is the 21st century. All the conditions are clearly stipulated in the contracts, so I'm absolutely calm about this.
However, the same COMIT is vital for the internal ecosystem of MoxyOne. Its failure will lead to significant delays in payments.
This option is almost completely eliminated, due to the fact that MoxyOne retains full control over the assets of its users.
Judging by what I read in the WhitePaper this option is possible. But, again, as for me, it's better than COMIT in the market for options there.
Activity: 196
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
If I bought in during pre-sale, when do I get the additional bonus as per description in Whitepaper?

Also what happens if you don't reach soft-cap of 500 ETH, seeing you're only at 18% of that.

Thanks for answers in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: