Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] MoxyOne (SPEND) - Cryptocurrency Debit Card Infrastructure - page 11. (Read 4844 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What’s the minimum investment amount on pre-sale?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

[/quote]
Mega interesting, I will wait for new news from you with impatience!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What will the funds collected on pre-sale be allocated to. Will they be spent on first stages of the development o the platform or promo activities?
Activity: 210
Hi. Is it necessary to buy the tokens in order to try the demo version of the platform out? Or is it available for everyone?
Activity: 336
As i understand it, the tokens for marketing will be frozen for some period of times. What will be the source of money for promotion?
Activity: 168
Hi. Will the 10% of the tokens remaining for the members of the team become available after the ICO or will they be frozen for some time?
Merit: 106
Why did you decide to hold the private pre-sale? Why not make it public?
There will be both a public and a private pre-sales. What makes you confused?
I mean, why not hold the pre-sale at one stage? Why divide into open and private?
First, private pre-sales are often conducted for really big investor. Second, the MoxyOne team needs money to hold the public pre-sale.
By the way, it’s necessary to undergo verification and invest not less than 20 ETH on private pre-sale. But the platform offers generous bonuses at all the stages, so it’s fair.

Hi Guys,

The minimum investment is actually 1ETH not 20ETH as the private presale is over.
Activity: 112
I mean, why not hold the pre-sale at one stage? Why divide into open and private?
First, private pre-sales are often conducted for really big investor. Second, the MoxyOne team needs money to hold the public pre-sale.
By the way, it’s necessary to undergo verification and invest not less than 20 ETH on private pre-sale. But the platform offers generous bonuses at all the stages, so it’s fair.
Activity: 196
Activity: 266
Activity: 196
Activity: 266
Activity: 22
Good afternoon. Does your support service answer the questions of all who need it, or just the big investors? I prefer live communication.

you can join the telegram group for live communication with MoxyOne Team https://t.me/moxyone
Activity: 392
Hi. Will the main stage of the sale start after the preliminary one?
No, there will be a certain time gap between them. If my memory doesnt fail me, it’ll be 4 days.
Activity: 98
Hi. Will the main stage of the sale start after the preliminary one?
Activity: 364
How many are left before the end of the preliminary sale?
About two weeks. Do not miss your chance to buy tokens at a price below the nominal!
Activity: 294
How many are left before the end of the preliminary sale?
Hello. Where will your company be registered? I believe that this is necessary to intensify cooperation with card manufacturers.

Hi bars_kz,

Company is registered in Australia at the moment with plans to expand globally.
Hello. What is the hard-cap for this platform?

24,000 ETH
Who is the guarantor of the fact that suppliers will not attempt to commit fraudulent activities: the platform itself or COMIT?

Hi rdizza,

The platform will have all the features of traditional means, including spending limits and card cancellation as it will use the existing debit card infrastructure.

MoxyOne will sit in the middle to enable crypto to fiat to happen, Raiden network and possible use of COMIT in the future is to help with the speed of the transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: